Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Ok, I'll give it a shot

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    It was a badass little story, like a little horror movie almost. I can't believe it, after last season, but I'm really into it, too.

Also, I had 9 different theories about why Morgan looked "immune" before this, lolol. Been driving my wife crazy with them. None of them were right.

Only bad thing is that, this being an anthology season, we probably won't see Morgan again soon.

I'm expecting a Dwight mini movie, Salazar mini movie, etc.
    I'm agreeing with Trevschan2: he can't take Ginny seriously as a villain. They should've kept the bounty hunter alive and as the main antagonist and fucked Ginny off.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Spoiler: Why were his eyes so red though? Does gangrene typically cause that?
    Found this:

Spoiler: This seems to explain why his eyes are red. The blood vessels in his eyes seem to have burst, a sign of the horrible internal damage the bullet is doing.

Speaking to CinemaBlend, James said of this: "There's a reason why he's in this limbo, this place between life and death, and he's there to make something safe for Grace. That's all that there is left for him, because he can feel himself dying."

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Salazar Spoiler: sick of Strand’s shit and pretending not to remember him and anyone except Morgan at the end, hahaha

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    First episode of season 6 I didn't really dig. Happy for Dwight though.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    The tooth scene at the end was hard to watch on tonight's episode, I have my own horror stories with dentists and teeth so this triggered some shit.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    The tooth scene at the end was hard to watch on tonight's episode, I have my own horror stories with dentists and teeth so this triggered some shit.
    I thought June was going to tend to it for him!

Great episode. Can’t wait for Virginia to get her due from (hopefully) Morgan. And what the hell does that key unlock?!

Had to laugh at the grave scene where John sliced the walker’s head in half from the mouth and its eyes kept going from side to side, lol.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I thought June was going to tend to it for him!

Great episode. Can’t wait for Virginia to get her due from (hopefully) Morgan. And what the hell does that key unlock?!

Had to laugh at the grave scene where John sliced the walker’s head in half from the mouth and its eyes kept going from side to side, lol.
    you know that submarine that those dudes painted THE END IS THE BEGGINING on?

This youtuber i watch thinks that maybe the keys are for the submarine, and that it's a nuclear submarine, which takes four keys.

maybe if it's like, a really small, tactical nuke, they use it to blow up that fucking military vehicle that Virginia stole from Althea. Didn't they even SAY it would take more like a nuke, to the dudes with the dynamite?

This show is fucking incredible. It's done a 180, and i'd argue that it's as good as the main show now.

There's a rumor on reddit that they hired ghostwriters, which wouldn't surprise me.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    you know that submarine that those dudes painted THE END IS THE BEGGINING on?

This youtuber i watch thinks that maybe the keys are for the submarine, and that it's a nuclear submarine, which takes four keys.

maybe if it's like, a really small, tactical nuke, they use it to blow up that fucking military vehicle that Virginia stole from Althea. Didn't they even SAY it would take more like a nuke, to the dudes with the dynamite?

This show is fucking incredible. It's done a 180, and i'd argue that it's as good as the main show now.

There's a rumor on reddit that they hired ghostwriters, which wouldn't surprise me.
    Well, the theory about the tank is out the window with the most recent episode!

Yeah, they really went all out with this season. I'm glad Morgan is still around.

I wonder who came up with the "I don't die" thing in the first place? Character from first TWD episode still alive now, lol.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Well, the theory about the tank is out the window with the most recent episode!

Yeah, they really went all out with this season. I'm glad Morgan is still around.

I wonder who came up with the "I don't die" thing in the first place? Character from first TWD episode still alive now, lol.
    Totally bummed that there are only TWO episodes left.

Like TWD, they didn't finish the mid season finale before lockdown.

And the second half of the season is TBA. Hopefully those extra season 10 episodes come in January, but, we may be headed for another long drought.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    JESUS, this thing just gets better and better.

I have a new theory: the people painting the spray paint messages are down with the crm, or SOME nefarious group, but, hopefully crm, and are meant to destroy Virginia's community.

Either way, i REALLY hope virginia lightens up, and starts working WITH our group.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    lol, she lost her hand like Rick was supposed to.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    lol, she lost her hand like Rick was supposed to.
    Word.

And I wonder if that is meant to symbolize her chilling out, or possibly losing power?

Episode 7 was pretty damn good. One thing I love about this season is that it's really hard to know who is doing the right thing:

There's no one main goal, and I'm not even sure Virginia is THAT bad.

It keeps me guessing.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I really hate Strand now. I hope Daniel kills him off second half of this season.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Only one thumbs down on this video, goes to show how good this season has been lol.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    That's motherfuckin' Lionel Luthor in that teaser! Lex's daddy from Smallville lol

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    In before Madison saved Morgan reveal

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    ^ pls no more Madison.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    6 days until new FTWD! April 11.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Haven’t watched S06E08 yet, but I’m hearing negative reviews so far.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well, I kind of saw that coming. Little bitch is just as bad as her sister.

Edit: half an hour later and I still can’t believe that happened. This is the first death since... probably Hershel, that has actually upset me.

@elevenism - how do we get through to these keeeeeds about not killing the fan favourites?! Dakota needs to look at the flowers.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 04-15-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Well, I kind of saw that coming. Little bitch is just as bad as her sister.

Edit: half an hour later and I still can’t believe that happened. This is the first death since... probably Hershel, that has actually upset me.

@elevenism - how do we get through to these keeeeeds about not killing the fan favourites?! Dakota needs to look at the flowers.
    Yeah man, he was my favorite fucking character.
    I had a bad feeling after episode 7: it looked like his arc might be coming to a close, what with him leaving without you know who.
    So I looked at the names of the episodes, and saw that the final one of the season was called J.D., and I thought, oh hell, that might be it.
    But then, fuuuuuuuuuck! ALREADY?
    Also, I was kind of hoping it was Madison who saved Morgan. I'm not a huge fan of Madison, but it'd be a trip if she came back.

it was kind of lame that it was pretty much the SAME FUCKING SCENE as when Nick got killed. At least that actor WANTED to be killed off, though.

Edit: oh, wait. It's come out that Garret Dillahunt had wanted to leave the show for a WHILE: partially, it sounds like, because it's physically demanding and he's 56.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-15-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I’m not crying, you are.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Erneuert , i wonder if he wanted to leave because last season sucked, and now he regrets it.

At least it was still a great fucking episode.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @Erneuert , i wonder if he wanted to leave because last season sucked, and now he regrets it.

At least it was still a great fucking episode.
    How does a show go from being so shitty to being so good, especially at season 6?

That’s like, unheard of. lol

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    How does a show go from being so shitty to being so good, especially at season 6?

Just watched episode 0609. Oh, my God. It just keeps getting better and better. That was fucking satisfying as fuck.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

Dude. I SERIOUSLY just said to my wife "DAMN. Fear has really come into its own...and it only took six years!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    My dad and I are going to fill a couple of flasks with brandy next weekend and do a toast to John Dorie, lol