Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Is anyone still watching? This show has almost been rebooted in my opinion; it's a totally different ballgame.
    And it's REALLY hit its stride. I loved the martial law vibe of the first season, and 2 and 3 were kind of hit and miss,but zombie western featuring lennie james that is contemporary with TWD? Yes please!
    Im totally digging the zombie western, but I miss Atticus' theme song.

The two timelines are confusing AF tho unless you are giving it your full attention.

I absolutely love John Dorrie.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So about that logo with the three rings on it that also appeared on Rick’s helicopter...

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I’m actually enjoying this season.

Anyone think Sherry (Dwight’s wife) is actually still alive? That was nice of John to hide that last letter from her that he found in the car. Such a genuine character.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I’m actually enjoying this season.

Anyone think Sherry (Dwight’s wife) is actually still alive? That was nice of John to hide that last letter from her that he found in the car. Such a genuine character.
    Love John, hes one of my fav characters on the show. Feel for Dwight. Although, whats Dwight supposed to do now? Continue his search for a woman who doesnt want him in her life and not even know about it?

Tough call that John had to make by not telling him but I understand why. John couldnt bear to see the guys heart break in front of him.

The rest of the show is kind of meh this season. Not bad, but not great. Guess we'll see!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    So about that logo with the three rings on it that also appeared on Rick’s helicopter...
    99% sure all part of the Commonwealth which is where he was taken.

Really ended up liking the episode with Al and the girl with the helicopter. Found it touching that these characters still find love (or some form of it) in the worst situations possible. At first i thought the episode was boring but I really enjoyed seeing the connection between these two characters grow, especially when they didnt even know each other.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post

Really ended up liking the episode with Al and the girl with the helicopter. Found it touching that these characters still find love (or some form of it) in the worst situations possible. At first i thought the episode was boring but I really enjoyed seeing the connection between these two characters grow, especially when they didnt even know each other.
    Speaking of the Commonwealth, I saw a couple of YouTube thumbnails saying that The Princess is coming to the main show, along with Dante’s introduction and relationship with Maggie. I’m wondering how Maggie will return, though, when the chick from the helicopter said that once people get there (the Commonwealth), they can never leave, explaining why Rick hasn’t ever gone back to Alexandria. But isn’t Maggie currently at the Commonwealth, and she will be making a return? Colour me bedazzled.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I'm thinking that the CRM (which is what it says on the papers that were found,) is, probably, going to be a different entity than the commonwealth.

CRM is where they took Rick, obviously, and, I think they're more hardcore than the commonwealth.

COmmonwealth, I think, is Georgie's community. Maggie has been with Georgie, ostensibly, so, wouldn't Maggie have seen Rick? ALSo, the crm/helicopter people - they, well, have helicopters and high tech armor and shit.
    Meanwhile, Georgie showed up in a van. They build windmills and old school stuff.

I originally thought the CRM was the commonwealth, but, evidence has swayed me to think otherwise.

One big thing is that it looks as though we might be headed for a Commonwealth arc on the main show. So, are they gonna juggle a story about the commonwealth, 6 years in the future, where Rick AND Maggie have been, and movies about Rick being in the same community? It sounds like that would be a jumblefuck.

Idk. Anything is possible. Perhaps the CRM/Helicopter People, are some sort of scientific/military arm of the Commonwealth.

But I'm more inclined to believe that the CRM is something else, and, may have to do with a remnant of the US gvmt.

Here's another thing: the movie teaser looks like the Philly skyline. But the Commonwealth is based in Ohio, right? Didn't the windmill in season 9 say something about Ohio on it?

Also, those CRM maps looked like states. And, they were in fucking texas. I'm thinking that the tv commonwealth is gonna be smaller than the comic one, and that the crm is something different: more shadowy and nefarious.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I’m an idiot and thought last week’s episode was the finale, and thought “what? we’re left hanging to see if Alicia gets infected or not?” - happy that wasn’t the case. Looking forward to tonight’s one!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I’m an idiot and thought last week’s episode was the finale, and thought “what? we’re left hanging to see if Alicia gets infected or not?” - happy that wasn’t the case. Looking forward to tonight’s one!
    you should add me on plex; I been getting them on Friday nite.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I thought this first half was decent: ESPECIALLY the CRM stuff.
    A couple of episodes were kinda half assed, though- 6 and 7, I think.

See, last season, I fucking LOVED the first half, and then I thought the second half was fucking awful.

I'm hoping that doesn't happen with the second half this year.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Oh god, so sick of this Logan dude and the “helping people” crap. Really weak. Seems like they’re running out of ideas.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Oh god, so sick of this Logan dude and the “helping people” crap. Really weak. Seems like they’re running out of ideas.
    I have been insanely bored with the past two or three episodes. They all just kind of seem to go nowhere fast. I think the person I would most like to see with some character development and a good story arch is Dwight but so far they've just made him a tagalong of the group. Really disappointed in this season so far (or at least the second half of the season, but really most of the season haha).

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So that cowgirl with the huge nostrils... LOL

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    So that cowgirl with the huge nostrils... LOL
    I was so excited by the CRM episode. I thought that Logan was trying to get the oil for the CRM. That would have been SO dope. It would have connected everything- the original show, the movies, and fear. Fear is such a fucking mess.

I still watch it, though.

FUCK. I'm still holding out hope that the CRM will make another appearance this season.

I'm about ready for TWD to start up.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Aaaand tonight’s episode went nowhere!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    TBH, the more I watch FTWD, the more I feel like Morgan is the central character to the entire series. He was in the first TWD episode with Rick, came back for plenty of seasons, and is now back on FTWD. Surely he’s been on the show almost as long as or almost equal to Andrew Lincoln by now? I kinda like his character more than Rick too, despite his annoying philosophies sometimes.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Okay... after watching episode 15, this show has officially reached this status for me:

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    That ending... ugh.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Oh shit. Did he turn or is that just blood in his eye?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...r-summer-2020/

Last edited by Erneuert; 04-06-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Oh shit. Did he turn or is that just blood in his eye?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...r-summer-2020/

I was wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Lennie James talkin’ about Morgan:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...dead-season-6/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Season 6 starts on October 11:

Mortally wounded, Morgan must decide whether to help a desperate stranger while a mysterious bounty hunter tries to finish what Ginny couldn't.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Season 6 starts on October 11:

Mortally wounded, Morgan must decide whether to help a desperate stranger while a mysterious bounty hunter tries to finish what Ginny couldn't.
    Ha! Holy shit. What time is it in NSW? Its 3am in Texas and I'm thinking of Morgan and the boys. (Rick, Daryl, Dwight, etc.)

I'm THINKING that Morgan lost so much blood that the walkers think he's dead, and then got a transfusion?

Also, did you see the new talking dead? It features Lennie James talkin bout Morgan, Ginny talkin bout "folks call me Ginny," and, the soft as cotton show runner looking ready to dodge a tomato
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-06-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well I really enjoyed that! More than TWD finale.

Morgan has turned into like Django from Django Unchained at the end, haha

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Well I really enjoyed that! More than TWD finale.

Morgan has turned into like Django from Django Unchained at the end, haha
    How the fuck you see it already? I thought it didn't come out till Sunday morning.

BETTER than TWD finale?!?!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    How the fuck you see it already? I thought it didn't come out till Sunday morning.

BETTER than TWD finale?!?!
    Torrented it, lol.

Yeah I really dug it.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Torrented it, lol.

Yeah I really dug it.
    i'm on it.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    i'm on it.
    Spoiler: I like how it opened up in a similar situation to when Morgan first met John.

I was so happy when Morgan killed that dude with the dog. Pretty dope how he finally realized he can use something better than a stick and took hold of that massive axe!

Regarding the walkers not detecting him, it was just the odor of the gangrene keeping them away temporarily, huh? Why were his eyes so red though? Does gangrene typically cause that?

Man, Lenny James must be so stoked how they've kept his character going for so long. Longer than bloody Rick!

@ickyvicky , your thoughts? I highly recommend you check out World Beyond, btw. It isn't as cringey as you might think.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 10-13-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    It was a badass little story, like a little horror movie almost. I can't believe it, after last season, but I'm really into it, too.

Also, I had 9 different theories about why Morgan looked "immune" before this, lolol. Been driving my wife crazy with them. None of them were right.

Only bad thing is that, this being an anthology season, we probably won't see Morgan again soon.

I'm expecting a Dwight mini movie, Salazar mini movie, etc.
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-12-2020 at 05:26 AM.