Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Earworm: get that song out of my head!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    it's jingles for me. you know how basic meditation manuals recommend repeating "omm" or "oak" to clear your mind and wind you down? since december it's been tru tv's "don't you want to watch this? these shows are so so good ...".

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)

I woke up singing this. It's proof that there's something very wrong with me.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    I couldn't stop singing "AAAAOOOW DOES IT FEEEEEEL" over and over; to quiet my brain I made this

https://soundcloud.com/botleysmith/rolling-stone-2017

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)

SHUT UP!!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Put the gun in my mouth. Blow my fucking brains out:

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Merry Xmas, @Jinsai

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post

I know for damn sure that this isn't posted in this thread to imply that it's not fucking awesome. Because it is.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Eminem (ft. Pink) - Back Home

although I don’t necessarily want it out of my head...quite the opposite... it keeps playing in my head because I really like it.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    I know for damn sure that this isn't posted in this thread to imply that it's not fucking awesome. Because it is.
    Due to the thread title, I see what you mean, but I'd definitely agree with you there. As a matter of fact, I've actually enjoyed and liked just about every single earworm I've posted here. (Aside from the commercials, which I sometimes find slightly amusing if anything.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-24-2017 at 03:19 AM. Reason: On top of that, I'm also a fan of Peanuts anyway. ^_^

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    Due to the thread title, I see what you mean, but I'd definitely agree with you there. As a matter of fact, I've actually enjoyed and liked just about every single earworm I've posted here. (Aside from the commercials, which I sometimes find slightly amusing if anything.)
    My post was in jest, fear not haha...

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have not heard Gordon Lightfoot since I was a little kid, I have no idea what triggered this or where it is coming from. Gordon lightfoot is stuck in my head. This is so weird maybe I need to not smoke so much weed.

Maybe its Canada calling me for not living up to my promise that if Trump got elected I would move to Canada. So now Canada has sicked Gordon Lightfoot on me, at least it wasn't Celine Dion.
    Last edited by Sister Midnight; 01-19-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    761 Post(s)
    Or maybe the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald is a metaphor for the Trump Administration LOL LOL

(And if you could read Trump’s mind, love lol what a tale his thoughts could tell!)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Or maybe the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald is a metaphor for the Trump Administration LOL LOL

(And if you could read Trump’s mind, love lol what a tale his thoughts could tell!)
    Thats hilarious, however frightening, could you imagine reading Trumps mind words like "bigly" and phrases like "very very smarter", I think I am just going to have to get on that "Carefree Highway" to get away from Trump.

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I'm just feeling the Christmas spirit unusually early. Perhaps it's also the loneliness that I sometimes not just feel in general from time to time due to the cold, or even cooler weather/temperatures. Anyway, Christmas Star has been very stuck on my mind as of late, with me being a longtime Home Alone fan anyway. It's one of those songs that also contemplate just how much time has passed, and how much I just can't take back. Another possible yet strong reason for it to be an earworm is to how cutting it is due to being so bittersweet.

And on a much lighter note, the song Doug and Carrie from The King of Queens episode Class Struggle just won't die.

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-23-2018 at 04:18 PM.