Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I finally got around to getting a set of shelves for my nendoroid's so they are now all on display...and i'm instantly out of room!

A post shared by on

Also set up shelves for my LEGO, and rearragned from Dragonball section to just be all my Gunpla/Figure-rise kits i've built!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I finally got around to getting a set of shelves for my nendoroid's so they are now all on display...and i'm instantly out of room!

A post shared by on

Also set up shelves for my LEGO, and rearragned from Dragonball section to just be all my Gunpla/Figure-rise kits i've built!
    Pardon my lack of weeb, who is the wall scroll waifu? Looks like Chi mixed with Asuna.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    You are pardoned. It's not anyone actually, or a wall scroll, it's a calendar i got for free from Dengenki Moeoh (basically an illustration magazine that releases every 2 months with original works from their resident artists) and it's just a collection of original characters. You can find a copy here if your interested, but it might be sold out by now https://otakumode.com/shop/5dbb71254...-December-2019

Unless your referring to the one behind my display? Again thats an original drawing and free gift from Dengeki Moeoh, from some years ago now i think.
    Last edited by Haysey_Draws; 01-16-2020 at 02:34 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I keep seeing the ad on my instagram of the John Wick figure from Sideshow Hot Toys

I want it!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-903754

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Waiting patiently for some kind of Joker statue to drop but damn WB isn't letting anything happen, bah.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Lol got this fella yesterday.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Waiting patiently for some kind of Joker statue to drop but damn WB isn't letting anything happen, bah.
    Gotta go third party for anything joker. Unless down the line they decide to merch it out.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Gotta go third party for anything joker. Unless down the line they decide to merch it out.
    For sure, I’m waiting to either pull the trigger on the MTOYS one or SW one, most reviews online saying the former has more snug/accurate clothing. Still, so expensive sigh...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    For sure, I’m waiting to either pull the trigger on the MTOYS one or SW one, most reviews online saying the former has more snug/accurate clothing. Still, so expensive sigh...
    Yea I plan on swapping the toys era body to a smaller one, but I’m waiting for a better tailored suit.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Yea I plan on swapping the toys era body to a smaller one, but I’m waiting for a better tailored suit.
    You gotta live a little. My latest guy (I'll call them what I want, thank you) doesn't even have arms. A top hat would look awesome, not gonna lie:

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I know people have mentioned the 2B figure that was released a while back...well theres a new PLAY ARTS KAI one!

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-118978

She looks DAMN good. There is also a really awesome ANN from Persona 5 in her dance outfit that is just all kinds of I NEED IT!

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-119016

I still have several models just sitting in Japan waiting for SAL shipping to start again, The bunny Uni and Nepgear, Ryuko hot spring and Radio EVA Auska as well as a load of Neno's...where are these all going to go?!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Action figures, dolls and other toys!

My recent Myers pick ups. I’m really debating on to open or not open that box. It’s 2500 limited worldwide.

Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 11-17-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Open it with the knife Michael is holding.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I keep seeing the ad on my instagram of the John Wick figure from Sideshow Hot Toys

I want it!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-903754
    Buy one for me too please.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

My kids wanted to do the elf on the shelf thing. That little fucker was sold out all month long. My wife, the genius that she is, said we will do a house elf on a shelf. So all month my kids were finding Dobby doing mischief. The kids are sad that dobby is going away for the year. But, as papa clause filled the bottom of the tree, I decided to have one last laugh with dobby.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Still think that Boba looks like he put the armor on over sweats. like, dad sweats. The Gute sweats.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Random bump, but I'm trying to get rid of some figures I don't want anymore so I can finally build a PC and get some streaming stuff. Figured I'd post here.

Selling a Todd McFarlane Kickstarter Spawn figure (classic version). All complete with original shipper box and everything else. Only thing he doesn't come with is the autographed plaque, but that isn't this version to begin with. He was taken out of the box to take a few pictures and then displayed in my display case. He was displayed for about a month or so before I put him back in the box because as much as I liked the figure, it didn't fit the rest of my collection. So he got put back in his box and put in my closet. Kinda forgot about it until recently lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294668795416

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Before our place burnt down in a wildfire I had the sickest vintage toy collection! Ahhhh! I loved those little GloWorm toys - I had the treehouse they lived in and they were awesome. Not super edgy but just cute. I also had a set of Jem dolls which I’d had for probably 20 years... I loved those dolls. Maybe one day I’ll find some again.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

I was never planning to collect Star Wars figures, but I had rewards points expiring with Sideshow that I needed to spend, so I got C-3PO for free a few months ago. Had more points that were expiring at the end of last month, so I got R2-D2 for free now as well, because really you can't have one without the other. R2 is super cool with his flashing lights and his accessories that I'll never set up again because of how time consuming it is to do so. Click through the images in the post for a video of his lights and pictures of his accessories.