Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Action figures, dolls and other toys!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I finally got around to getting a set of shelves for my nendoroid's so they are now all on display...and i'm instantly out of room!

A post shared by on

Also set up shelves for my LEGO, and rearragned from Dragonball section to just be all my Gunpla/Figure-rise kits i've built!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I finally got around to getting a set of shelves for my nendoroid's so they are now all on display...and i'm instantly out of room!

A post shared by on

Also set up shelves for my LEGO, and rearragned from Dragonball section to just be all my Gunpla/Figure-rise kits i've built!
    Pardon my lack of weeb, who is the wall scroll waifu? Looks like Chi mixed with Asuna.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    You are pardoned. It's not anyone actually, or a wall scroll, it's a calendar i got for free from Dengenki Moeoh (basically an illustration magazine that releases every 2 months with original works from their resident artists) and it's just a collection of original characters. You can find a copy here if your interested, but it might be sold out by now https://otakumode.com/shop/5dbb71254...-December-2019

Unless your referring to the one behind my display? Again thats an original drawing and free gift from Dengeki Moeoh, from some years ago now i think.
    Last edited by Haysey; 01-16-2020 at 03:34 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I keep seeing the ad on my instagram of the John Wick figure from Sideshow Hot Toys

I want it!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-903754

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Waiting patiently for some kind of Joker statue to drop but damn WB isn't letting anything happen, bah.

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)

Lol got this fella yesterday.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Waiting patiently for some kind of Joker statue to drop but damn WB isn't letting anything happen, bah.
    Gotta go third party for anything joker. Unless down the line they decide to merch it out.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Gotta go third party for anything joker. Unless down the line they decide to merch it out.
    For sure, I’m waiting to either pull the trigger on the MTOYS one or SW one, most reviews online saying the former has more snug/accurate clothing. Still, so expensive sigh...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    For sure, Iím waiting to either pull the trigger on the MTOYS one or SW one, most reviews online saying the former has more snug/accurate clothing. Still, so expensive sigh...
    Yea I plan on swapping the toys era body to a smaller one, but Iím waiting for a better tailored suit.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Yea I plan on swapping the toys era body to a smaller one, but Iím waiting for a better tailored suit.
    You gotta live a little. My latest guy (I'll call them what I want, thank you) doesn't even have arms. A top hat would look awesome, not gonna lie:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I know people have mentioned the 2B figure that was released a while back...well theres a new PLAY ARTS KAI one!

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-118978

She looks DAMN good. There is also a really awesome ANN from Persona 5 in her dance outfit that is just all kinds of I NEED IT!

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-119016

I still have several models just sitting in Japan waiting for SAL shipping to start again, The bunny Uni and Nepgear, Ryuko hot spring and Radio EVA Auska as well as a load of Neno's...where are these all going to go?!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Action figures, dolls and other toys!

My recent Myers pick ups. Iím really debating on to open or not open that box. Itís 2500 limited worldwide.

Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 11-17-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Open it with the knife Michael is holding.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I keep seeing the ad on my instagram of the John Wick figure from Sideshow Hot Toys

I want it!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-903754
    Buy one for me too please.