Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Wolfe

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    holy shit, that seems so quick after Hiss Spun!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    No doubt, these days only 2yrs between LP's seems hella short lol. Got that preorder in, though didn't care for the shirt so just the vinyl. Hope there'll be more designs on tour.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Love the new song! While I actually prefer Emma Ruth Rundle and always had issues with Chelsea's stage persona this is a really good track. I enjoyed her show last year though as a full backing band really suits her and the energy all around in a live setting. Surprised but eagerly awaiting the record! Sargent House is a heavenly label!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I thought Hiss Spun was an absolute masterpiece but this track falls a little flat for me. Still excited to hear the rest of the album though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Intriguing that she's going back to more acoustic. New song sounds beautiful. Got my pre-order in but gonna miss the show due to Sleater-Kinney the same night. Ioanna Gika's album is one my faves this year, glad to see her opening.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Definitely getting this variant.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Don't know what you guys think, but this acoustic song is FAR better than Unknown Rooms. I don't go back to that record that often. This one seems so mature and very well executed, excited to hear the rest of the record.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Still haven't fully digested the last two albums (Abyss especially was/is fucking heavy).
    New song sounds great!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Really looking forward to this! I have a lot of love for Unknown Rooms & the ballads throughout her discography. Flatlands & Halfsleeper are two of my all-time favorite songs. Very interested to hear the textures that are in store for us. Gonna try to snag one of those splatter vinyls when I get paid

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Don't know what you guys think, but this acoustic song is FAR better than Unknown Rooms. I don't go back to that record that often. This one seems so mature and very well executed, excited to hear the rest of the record.
    i actually LOVE unknown rooms but i have to be in a very particular mood to listen to it. i didn't think i was going to like it when i first put it on (at the time her latest album was pain is beauty) but i ended up really enamored with it.
    @Space Suicide i got that variant too! i'm a sucker for interestingly colored vinyl

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Second new song is out:

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i actually LOVE unknown rooms but i have to be in a very particular mood to listen to it. i didn't think i was going to like it when i first put it on (at the time her latest album was pain is beauty) but i ended up really enamored with it.
    @Space Suicide i got that variant too! i'm a sucker for interestingly colored vinyl
    I snoozed and lost so I pre-ordered the grey and red variant today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just dropped $172 on Chelsea Wolfe vinyl! The Grime and the Glow - grey/black smoke, Apokalypsis - translucent orange, Pain is Beauty - black, Abyss - clear, Hiss Spun - pale green & silver, Birth of Violence - red & black galaxy. She is so fucking awesome!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graz View Post
    Just dropped $172 on Chelsea Wolfe vinyl! The Grime and the Glow - grey/black smoke, Apokalypsis - translucent orange, Pain is Beauty - black, Abyss - clear, Hiss Spun - pale green & silver, Birth of Violence - red & black galaxy. She is so fucking awesome!
    I should fill in what I'm missing. I need The Grime and Glow and the Acoustic Recordings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All 5 records arrived with damaged corners, 2 have seam splits. No padding on the corners & minimal padding around the sides inside the shipping box. Hello Merch won’t offer exchanges or returns on items damaged during transit. Fuck you guys very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All 5 records arrived with damaged corners, 2 have seam splits. No padding on the corners & minimal padding around the sides inside the shipping box. Hello Merch won’t offer exchanges or returns on items damaged during transit. Fuck you guys very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry didn’t mean to double post.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Come_Reptile View Post
    Second new song is out:

Again (as with The Mother Road), in my personal opinion this way better than Unknown Rooms. So excited for this record

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    "Be All Things" is so stunning, oh my god.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

This album's gonna be so good

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Loving the distortion on "Deranged for Rock and Roll." My favorite of the singles so far, though the competition is tough. My album pre-order is already out for delivery today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Birth of Violence is fucking fantastic! She always continues to amaze.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Oh wow, the Detroit show this Friday is being moved to an insanely tiny venue in Hamtramck (aptly named Small's lol) - kinda sucks for what that probably means for ticket sales, but this is gonna be fucking stellar.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I <3 cw wish I could see her live in Nov when she’s here in ATL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chelsea’s new album is so crushingly beautiful. Delicate and haunting and melodic. Saw her last week and I could describe her performance with the same adjectives. Loved the stage setup too, Chelsea surrounded by a swath of white and lights. I liked Ionna Gika’s performance as well. I was already a fan of her former band IO Echo.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i love two minutes to late night so much. that's probably the best cover they've ever done.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Chelsea and her drummer Jess have started a new grunge side band Mrs. Piss and I am fuckin' digging it.

Article.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    band name is fucking terrible, band's songs are fucking spectacular. One sounds like Chelsea Wolfe, one is more punk. Great stuff.

Seriously, whose buying their shirts with that name? Only edgelords and dead enders.