Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Queen / Greg Puciato (solo) / Better Lovers

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Still waiting on an shipment notification for this.
    If you ordered from Bandcamp...pull up your email notification and click on the ORDER DETAILS button and it will show you when it was shipped and tentative arrival date.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Mine says "shipping in 5 days"...It said that 2 weeks ago as well....If the band handles all the shipping and they are on tour for another 2 months, yeah that could be a problem....I am thinking January by the time the items arrive to everyone

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Mine says "shipping in 5 days"...It said that 2 weeks ago as well....If the band handles all the shipping and they are on tour for another 2 months, yeah that could be a problem....I am thinking January by the time the items arrive to everyone
    They're not shipping the records themselves this time. Greg talked about how hard it was during the Vinyl Guide podcast and how he'd never do it again.

They also posted an update on twitter
    https://twitter.com/feverdaydream/st...165614081?s=09

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Did yours actually ship? I see it's listed as "temporarily out of stock"
    Got notification this morning with a delivery estimate of Monday, October 29, 2018 - Tuesday, October 30, 2018. Still doesn't mean it'll actually ship, but its positive news.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Mine said it shipped October 3rd, but it's good to know that it may not have been shipped yet since I never got an email notification. I'm good with it, especially since I got it bundled with one of those tees.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    mine days should be here Wednesday 17th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Mine says the "color swirl" should have arrived today and clear arriving Wednesday. Hoping it'll be here before the end of the week

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My Amazon US order of the IG vinyl hasn't shipped yet but it's giving me an estimated delivery date of November 2nd. The fact that it's giving me a "hard" delivery date rather than a range of possible delivery dates has me optimistic.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My Amazon order shipped last night. Scheduled to be delivered Friday. Question for people who ordered from Bandcamp or wherever: are your records numbered? Wondering if my Amazon order is going to be numbered or if it's a second pressing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    My Amazon order shipped last night. Scheduled to be delivered Friday. Question for people who ordered from Bandcamp or wherever: are your records numbered? Wondering if my Amazon order is going to be numbered or if it's a second pressing.
    So far Europe and Australia are numbered. No one has gotten a Bandcamp order yet. But all the vinyl releases should be numbered

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I may be finding out today as Bandcamp has today listed as the potential delivery date. I'll let you know as soon as I do!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    I may be finding out today as Bandcamp has today listed as the potential delivery date. I'll let you know as soon as I do!
    I'll be curious if you get yours today. Mine said the 15th and nothing...yesterday nothing...

Guess we'll see today.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    fb post

The Black Queen

Regarding bandcamp orders, they are all out/en route. There were a lot more of these orders than any other kind, and it takes forever to box and mail them, particularly bundles, so it took longer. As you know, we are not a giant company, and even though we obviously aren’t mailing everything ourself this time, our shippers still aren’t Amazon-sized, so we thank you for being patient. You should be receiving them basically now, and onward. Please post and tag them when you get them if you’re so inclined, so we can stop worrying too. Part of being control freaks also means that we’re freaked the fuck out whenever we relinquish control over something, and since the shipping is completely out of our hands this time, seeing you receive your albums gives us as much peace as it does you. Thanks again everyone. -Greg, Steve, Josh

Our or en route? I havent received any shipping notification.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Our or en route? I havent received any shipping notification.
    If you ordered on Bandcamp, you don't necessarily get a notification. Go to Collections -> Purchases, and you should see the status there. It's not updated; it'll just say when it shipped and when it was expected to arrive at that time.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    If you ordered on Bandcamp, you don't necessarily get a notification. Go to Collections -> Purchases, and you should see the status there. It's not updated; it'll just say when it shipped and when it was expected to arrive at that time.
    Wow ok cool...Says shipped October 3rd and estimated to arrive October 17....Which is today...Didnt arrive but hopefully it means it will be in within the next couple days

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Got my copy today (Oct 18)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Just got my copy from Amazon. It is indeed numbered. 636/1000

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    An hour ago on Facebook...

'North American tour announcement is imminent.'

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VANCOUVER.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

The Black Queen

Come onnnn Texas!

Still haven’t gotten my bandcamp order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Still haven’t gotten my bandcamp order.
    Me either. And the order information on Bandcamp's site says estimated delivery October 15.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, I know the band is doing this but their shipment of these records is slow as shit. The record came out nearly a month ago.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Yeah, I know the band is doing this but their shipment of these records is slow as shit. The record came out nearly a month ago.
    The band isn't doing it this time. They're on tour in Europe.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I think they shipped it pony express or some shit. Mine was supposedly sent October 3 and estimated to arrive October 17. Jack shit so far and tomorrow is October 22

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    If there was tracking info it'd be a different story but it's very annoying having no idea where my order is or how soon it'll be here since it's Florida and the weather is still in the 90s and the last thing I want is any album getting left in a storage locker in this heat so I've been checking obsessively daily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Bandcamp order was delivered last Wednesday. Who's going to be the hero that does a good Closer / No Accusation mashup? I can't be the only one who's feeling the similarity in the beats?

I know it isn't what they were going for but I would love a remix of No Accusations where they really go ham with that sexy bass that kicks in towards the end. Such a great sound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine now says it shipped on October 1, with a delivery date of the 15th. Still not here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My CD showed up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Gonna find out shortly if my bundle arrived - I got the orange swirl / t-shirt combo - has anyone else gotten bundles yet?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Gonna find out shortly if my bundle arrived - I got the orange swirl / t-shirt combo - has anyone else gotten bundles yet?
    Big fat nope over here in Delaware.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I got my UK and AUS CD's from the black queen stores.

My amazon.co.uk vinyl is supposed to arrive today...we'll see...

No Bandcamp CD or vinyl have arrived yet.