Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1111

Thread: The Black Queen / Greg Puciato (solo) / Better Lovers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Don't tell anyone that Better Lovers will shadowdrop their EP called 'God Made Me An Animal' this friday, it's a secret!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    From Reddit:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It fucks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The EP is so good. Can't wait to hear more from them. And hopefully more headlining shows.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    All the songs being about how much Jordan hates Keith is wonderful. Who fucking ever knew that Every Time I Die would eventually become the OASIS of Hardcore.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Have had this EP on repeat since the drop - have literally listened to nothing else.

So good and stoked if they do a full length or a second EP.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Have had this EP on repeat since the drop - have literally listened to nothing else.

So good and stoked if they do a full length or a second EP.
    there’s an album in the works from my understanding. Their label’s website bio says they’re in it for the long haul so I’m sure it’s coming.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    All the songs being about how much Jordan hates Keith is wonderful. Who fucking ever knew that Every Time I Die would eventually become the OASIS of Hardcore.
    Not sure of the history here but... I'm pretty sure Greg wrote all of the lyrics. Don't see him writing lyrics about a new bandmate and their hate for one of their past bandmates. I could be 100% wrong but, just doesnt seem like something Greg would write about. Likely just coincidental to those two folk's situation.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So jelly of everyone that got to go to one or both of the double header tonight. Saw they did the Ep, a cover of Rusty Cage, and a couple new tracks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Last minute swapped my shift around tomorrow so I can make the 3.5 hour drive to Louisville to see better lovers. No one plays within an hour or two of me anyways and with my next show confirmed being in October, can’t afford to miss this band.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Last minute swapped my shift around tomorrow so I can make the 3.5 hour drive to Louisville to see better lovers. No one plays within an hour or two of me anyways and with my next show confirmed being in October, can’t afford to miss this band.
    Get there early! They play first on the tour and it's a short set.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Get there early! They play first on the tour and it's a short set.

oh I know. I got a 3ish hour drive. Should pull up around 5:15-5:30, show starts at 6.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Double post. Don’t care. That was the best seven song set I have ever seen. 30 under 13 is crushed live. Cannot wait to see them at a headlining show once we get more music

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    New track from Better Lovers. VPN to Australia to hear it. Available everywhere else tomorrow.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Heard it on Liquid Metal earlier. It ripssssss.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Any links? I dont have SiriusXM to hear it

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Any links? I dont have SiriusXM to hear it
    I got you bro:

Thanks to Reddit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    From Greg's latest email blast, re: Black Queen....

Oh yeah...we've got like 15 demos for LP3. I'm glad we didn't force it sooner, everything is moving naturally now.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    From Greg's latest email blast, re: Black Queen....

Having The Black Queen LP #3 AND new Better Lovers full length LP confirmed for 2024 has me giddy. Lesssgooooo

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Having The Black Queen LP #3 AND new Better Lovers full length LP confirmed for 2024 has me giddy. Lesssgooooo
    LP3 "confirmed for 2024" is a bit presumptive, but I'm glad it's in the works at least!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    LP3 "confirmed for 2024" is a bit presumptive, but I'm glad it's in the works at least!
    Based on his work ethic... I see no reason NOT to believe one if not both LPs will be out in the next 13 months. The guy never sits still. Constantly putting out music with all of his different bands and touring. Plus hanging with Jerry Cantrell hahaha

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Based on his work ethic... I see no reason NOT to believe one if not both LPs will be out in the next 13 months. The guy never sits still. Constantly putting out music with all of his different bands and touring. Plus hanging with Jerry Cantrell hahaha
    Yeah, totally! Just saying that “confirmed” has a specific connotation compared to “we’re working on it.”

We as fandoms love to say artists “promised” a release in a certain window and then demand they lied to us when that window passes without anything coming out. So it’s always best to err on the side of caution.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Greg said in an interview that there’s a new solo ep coming out in the spring with the a single being out around his Australian shows next month. Better Lovers is hitting the studio soon for their full length as well. He also said TBQ is essentially waiting on him to finish the album so I’m guessing we’ll hear that one late next year at the very earliest. This dude doesn’t rest.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    New better lovers track out tomorrow. Heard it on Sirius radio. It’s working title was Punk when they were playing it live and it is so good.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    For the one year anniversary of God Made Me an Animal, the released a brand new version of the EP on vinyl with a new cover, color variant and added Two Amongst The Dead & The Flowering (alt. version) on the b-side in place of the etching.

1000 numbered copies. All 500 copies from their webstore sold out in a couple of hours. The remaining 500 are on sale during their tour that starts today.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Greg drops some new minor deets for TBQ. Chris fucking Pennie is in the band now.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I guess that pretty much confirms that Josh is no longer in TBQ. Not that anyone owes us an explanation, but it was always just weird that Josh wasn't on that US tour, and Justin stepped in, and there was never any clarity about whether Josh was just not on the tour or not in the band anymore. Of course we ended up with a great Telefon Tel Aviv record, and then Steve and Justin doing the High Level record, so we got some great stuff out of it. Anyway, glad to hear there's a new record coming along, I can't wait to hear it.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I guess that pretty much confirms that Josh is no longer in TBQ. Not that anyone owes us an explanation, but it was always just weird that Josh wasn't on that US tour, and Justin stepped in, and there was never any clarity about whether Josh was just not on the tour or not in the band anymore.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Greg say in some interview back then that Josh was still involved with the band, but that he wasn't touring because he wanted to focus on finishing the TTV record? As far as the new album goes, I guess we'll find out for sure if he's involved when it comes out.