Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: The Black Queen / Greg Puciato (solo)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    If anyone missed out on the Fever Daydream repress:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091F5RMV7/
    so, does anyone know any more info about this version?

edit: never mind, i ordered one
    Last edited by [parasite]; 05-01-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureSpike View Post
    so, does anyone know any more info about this version?

edit: never mind, i ordered one
    There's 5 versions of the reissue:
    Silver limited to 1,000
    Gold limited to 500
    Australian Blood Red limited to 200
    European Black Ice limited to ???
    North America Clear Milky limited to ???

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    There's 5 versions of the reissue:
    Silver limited to 1,000
    Gold limited to 500
    Australian Blood Red limited to 200
    European Black Ice limited to ???
    North America Clear Milky limited to ???
    ahhh, awesome thanks lots
    (must have missed when the released the details)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureSpike View Post
    ahhh, awesome thanks lots
    (must have missed when the released the details)

Unfortunately they didn't actually release details of the 3 region variants. The Queens Court just figured it out.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Amazon says the clear milky is limited to 1,000

Edit - My silver copy came in, and wow does it ever look nice. Unfortunately, kinda noisy pressing. Second disc seems better than the first. Debating getting the other copy from Amazon, too in the hopes it might sound better.

Dbl edit - wow, that locked groove at the end is moderately creepy
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 05-01-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where to buy the "Milky Clear" version in the US? I can't seem to find it anywhere. That "Black Ice" version looks cool. I feel like the silver and gold versions are the least interesting of the bunch.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Does anyone know where to buy the "Milky Clear" version in the US? I can't seem to find it anywhere. That "Black Ice" version looks cool. I feel like the silver and gold versions are the least interesting of the bunch.
    Amazon is "temporarily" out of stock, and they're asking for a bit of a markup on it anyway... but it's limited to 1000 copies only so it's sadly unlikely they'll get more in. Maybe checking a local shop and crossing your fingers they have a copy?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    If you're desperate:
    https://www.nervegas.com.au/black-qu...-exclusive-vin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Says stock on order, so they don't even have it. I'm curious to just see a picture of it. I really like the EU translucent grey, the cover looks better with the spot varnish logo, might order that one and sell the silver foil variant.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Says stock on order, so they don't even have it. I'm curious to just see a picture of it. I really like the EU translucent grey, the cover looks better with the spot varnish logo, might order that one and sell the silver foil variant.
    I feel like this variant got delayed. Which is why Amazon pushed back their date and Nerve Gas says waiting for stock.

The logo on the cover of the UK one is almost impossible to see

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    well the wife just said she received an email from Amazon, saying the new estimated delivery date is, anywhere between 1st July- 9th August, for the US milky vinyl

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I've been charged by Amazon and it says I'll receive it on June 4th

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I feel like this variant got delayed. Which is why Amazon pushed back their date and Nerve Gas says waiting for stock.

The logo on the cover of the UK one is almost impossible to see
    I ordered the black one from Juno and it got here in just a few days. I like this version the best, the logo is just spot varnish so you only see it when it catches the light. Haven't opened it yet.

It seems like the milky one is delayed since I haven't seen any pictures in the wild of it yet.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Milky Clear started to arrive to people from Amazon today

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    All 8 versions of Fever Daydream

2016 versions
    362/1000 Black Vinyl
    070/250 Clear Vinyl
    324/500 (074/250?) White Vinyl

2021 versions
    638/1000 Silver Vinyl
    385/500 Gold Vinyl
    391/1000 Clear Milky Vinyl
    133/200 Blood Red Vinyl
    254/500 Black Ice Vinyl
    Last edited by RJK; 06-01-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    And I wonder why people like me never got one the first time around.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    For those that are into cassettes, first ever cassette release of Fever Daydream just went up for sale. Limited to 100 so go quick!

https://federalprisoner.shop/product...edition-of-100

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Damn $10, not bad and only 100 made. Jump on it folks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Damn $10, not bad and only 100 made. Jump on it folks
    And the band is keeping 10 to themselves, so only 90 available to the public.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh man. Why not write new music instead of repackaging the old albums for the 15th time... I'm always hoping for something more when this thread is bumped. Sorry to rain on your parade, you 100 people who are now happy cassette owners!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Since Greg is going on tour with Jerry Cantrell from March to May next year, we may not be far off from some new music if he works on it between now and then.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwarzerAbt View Post
    Oh man. Why not write new music instead of repackaging the old albums for the 15th time... I'm always hoping for something more when this thread is bumped. Sorry to rain on your parade, you 100 people who are now happy cassette owners!
    Yes, because repressing music is incredibly time consuming for the artist and totally prevents them from writing or recording new music at the same time.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    even tho i’d love new music,
    i do really love all the variants that get released, finding them, buying them and waiting for them

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Oh man. Why not write new music instead of repackaging the old albums for the 15th time...
    It's always weird to me when people think these are mutually exclusive things, as if releasing a new version of Fever Daydream means work on their next album had to be pushed back six months.

I'm not trying to call you out specifically; it's just something I notice a lot, where a band or a video game company will announce a sale or a re-release or something, and the comments will say things like, "you should be working on new material instead of doing this," as if they couldn't possibly do both things at once.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yes, because repressing music is incredibly time consuming for the artist and totally prevents them from writing or recording new music at the same time.
    Yeah, you're right. I know small bands don't make any money with music anymore unless they milk it to the ground. This may not be a big effort for them and a good way for a small band to get funding for studio time during a global pandemic. I just wish the times were different I guess...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Yeah, you're right. I know small bands don't make any money with music anymore unless they milk it to the ground. This may not be a big effort for them and a good way for a small band to get funding for studio time during a global pandemic. I just wish the times were different I guess...
    This release is NOT about money. You can do the math pretty easily to see that. They're only selling 90 of them at $10 each. That's $900. Subtract manufacturing costs and taxes, I doubt they're paying for much studio time with this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This release is NOT about money. You can do the math pretty easily to see that. They're only selling 90 of them at $10 each. That's $900. Subtract manufacturing costs and taxes, I doubt they're paying for much studio time with this.
    I don't know about the different Vinyl releases. The Bandcamp Special Edition was like, take away the vocals, make it an extra track. Than take just the vocals, make it an extra track. Put each song up for 1 $. That was kinda disappointing. There was great potential for real remixes.

This one fits the medium, it's almost surprising it wasn't done before. So if all the other things weren't put out first I wouldn't be so annoyed.

But yes, maybe I should just stop following this band and some day be surprised if a new album pops up eventually. Cause all these new variants just ain't for me.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Greg Puciato solo album question....

Has anyone else noticed that Evacuation has been replaced with a different version on Spotify? The heavy jam out part of the song sound different now...sounds closer to the live stream version. The original version was much heavier and fuzzier.

I am going to do a comparison to my digital copy to the spotify version to confirm.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

The Black Queen

does anyone know if there’s an MP3 or FLAC of the first cassette Fever Daydream MMXV anywhere?
    just really want it out of curiosity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Limited run of Fever Daydream cassettes went out yesterday, 100 purple and 250 smoke, the 100 are gone and there's about 60 of the smoke left, we forgot to tell y'all on here, time moves too fucking fast and I need a damn clone or two(three?) thanks y'all new record in 2022 <3 GP”