Thread: The Xbox Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got a new slim for xmas and it has already froze more times than my two previous xbox's. Whether it's over heating or just cant handle the game. If I had know Slim meant sacrificing functionality I would have invested in real Xbox.

Also kinda annoyed I've 1000/1000 a few games but they don't show up in that list because they include DLC achievs too. greasy

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    I got a new slim for xmas and it has already froze more times than my two previous xbox's. Whether it's over heating or just cant handle the game. If I had know Slim meant sacrificing functionality I would have invested in real Xbox.

Also kinda annoyed I've 1000/1000 a few games but they don't show up in that list because they include DLC achievs too. greasy
    I own one of the first line slim consoles. Only game that freezes on mine occasionally is Gears of War 3 and that's because the game does it, not the console. I've had no game freezes whatsoever aside from Gears 3 and both Fallout games (also the games themselves).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine has frozen many times playing Battlefield 3 and Dead Island. Both are installed on my HD. I can totally understand it being the games but I can't help but feel like the Slim is some how to blame. oh well