Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    The ballsiest thing they could do is just throw away the concept of guest characters altogether and fill an MK game with MK characters only. I can dream.

IMO Guest characters are stupid. But they sell the best. It's a horrific thing to me when a new game is announced and one of the first topics of discussion everywhere isn't what characters from that series are going to make it, but what guests.

Anyway, I think it's likely we'll get Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, and Jade back. Also hoping for Smoke. Game's plot seems to revolve around messing with time again, looks like versions of the characters from the two timelines (MK1-Armageddon and MK9-X) will be present.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    The ballsiest thing they could do is just throw away the concept of guest characters altogether and fill an MK game with MK characters only. I can dream.

IMO Guest characters are stupid. But they sell the best. It's a horrific thing to me when a new game is announced and one of the first topics of discussion everywhere isn't what characters from that series are going to make it, but what guests.

Anyway, I think it's likely we'll get Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, and Jade back. Also hoping for Smoke. Game's plot seems to revolve around messing with time again, looks like versions of the characters from the two timelines (MK1-Armageddon and MK9-X) will be present.
    Pre-ordering for Shao Kahn is also a thing. I've never played as him. I never played Armageddon (I assume he's playable in that as everyone is) either.