Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I loved watching the video for it. haven't experienced it myself yet.
    I've been sitting here watching my brother play, and actually, it's getting too common. About 8 people have Quitalitied in the past hour of playing

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I've been sitting here watching my brother play, and actually, it's getting too common. About 8 people have Quitalitied in the past hour of playing
    I've got a record of 39/27 and I haven't had a disconnect yet. So seems I've been lucky.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    It might be because of the servers being shit right now. I've only gotten to play one full match online and the rest of the time the matches were just disconnected at the character select screen.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    It might be because of the servers being shit right now. I've only gotten to play one full match online and the rest of the time the matches were just disconnected at the character select screen.
    Servers are definitely janky, and there's bad lag when they do work, but no.... these people were rage quitting.

My biggest complaint so far... Apparently Kung Lao's basic combo doesn't even work. How does that get past QA?

edit: just played my first not-incredibly-laggy online games with @nemesiswontdie . It was actually fun. Maybe I've just been connecting to people with horrifically bad internets all this time.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 04-15-2015 at 01:07 AM.