Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Anyone here tried out Kombat League yet? I'm a Champion rank and it's been a hell of a learning experience.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Anyone here tried out Kombat League yet? I'm a Champion rank and it's been a hell of a learning experience.
    Played a little bit. After the 20th scorpion, I stopped playing mk11 altogether. The meta is trash in this game.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Played a little bit. After the 20th scorpion, I stopped playing mk11 altogether. The meta is trash in this game.
    I FV'ed Noob Saibot against a chump playing Scorpion. They're always predictable and I had one kid on his mic saying "whoa how did you do that and OMG" over and over.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I usually get cursed out by kids on the mic. Every match for me is usually the same. I either get a scorpion who just sandbags, waits for me to move so they can spam port. Or, I completely wreck someone so badly that they switch to scorpion.

Had a guy start off as Kano, beat his ass. Switched to Kabal, beat his ass. Switched to Liu Kang, beat his ass. Switched to scorpion...stole his win and ran. That's pretty much every scorpion that I've played. You're not playing scorpion because you like him anymore. He's a troll pick and a crutch. Waiting for the balance patch.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I usually get cursed out by kids on the mic. Every match for me is usually the same. I either get a scorpion who just sandbags, waits for me to move so they can spam port. Or, I completely wreck someone so badly that they switch to scorpion.

Had a guy start off as Kano, beat his ass. Switched to Kabal, beat his ass. Switched to Liu Kang, beat his ass. Switched to scorpion...stole his win and ran. That's pretty much every scorpion that I've played. You're not playing scorpion because you like him anymore. He's a troll pick and a crutch. Waiting for the balance patch.
    I'm skeptical that will happen since Scorpion is always the character who is designed to be easiest to learn and play as. I'd recommend learning his strengths and weaknesses so he can be attacked. Once you get the timing on his combos and hellports, he's defeated. I have the three ninjas down, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, and just started diving in with Jacqui because I have been destroyed three times by her. Kung Lao seemed interesting, but I came in as Noob and figured out his patterns (low attacks and jumps to avoid his teleport grab).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm not saying to kill him and nerf him into the ground. He needs nerfs though. He and Geras both. I'd mostly buff half the roster more than anything (Kitana, Kung, etc.).

I know the scorpion matchup. Its just gotten old. I can beat most of them. Tired of doing it over and over again.

I usually play lame against them. I automatically assume they're waiting for the openings to spam port, so I mostly sandbag and take away their main strategy and force them to rush. Worst case, I land a few and run out the timer and take my win. Either way, they're going to get triggered.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Fighting Scorpion is the bane of this games existence. Between him and Noob Saibot you’d swear there was no one else on the roster online.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Motherfucker needs to bounce off a failed teleport like he used to so he's wide open.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Yeah, I really settled into Noob a few days ago online. I've come across one in KL and we had a good, close match. His low hook into a throw krushing blow is super satisfying and I didn't realize there was a bounce I could juggle off of right after so that was a learning experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi friends. Please tell me where can I find the global and local players rankings in MK11?
    Last edited by Virgil Long; 08-30-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

Last edited by Erneuert; 10-08-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Two MK12 questions. Says he can’t answer as to when it will come out. Says no Marvel game is being worked on. Says Khameleon will be in future MK instalments.