Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dillinger Escape Plan (Kill posers)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graz View Post
    Yeah shit was dope! Trippy as hell, well put together, just cool shit! I hope Trent sees this & takes inspiration from it.
    I think Greg and team too inspiration from Trent a bit -- reminded me alot of Closure. Greg even said he wanted this to be like a VHS that a band would've released in the 90s.

REALLY hating that I couldn't pull off buying the vinyl package -- only got the ticket and the blu-ray. I will say, I do think it's a shame that the new tracks are only going with the vinyl bundles but I guess I need to get my entitlement in check haha. One can hope that a vinyl only repress comes along NOT in a bundle.

REGARDLESS... loved the shit out of the video. On my third viewing and its just so much fun.
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 12-13-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    They mentioned the new tracks are going to be available on streaming services at a later date. I feel your pain as someone that enjoyed collecting the singles, but could not justify buying the Revolver magazine bundle for the Roach Hiss 7”.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    finally watching Fuck Content (thanks again, @otnavuskire ) and it's fucking great. i still haven't had a chance to listen to the album (finally got my clear vinyl a couple days ago but, you know, new baby makes it hard to listen to a whole record) but the new songs in this are all so good. and greg is so funny to listen to banter haha. the story about fucking up a solo over and over and not realizing his monitors were at full blast is very relatable. i feel so bad for my parents any time i'm recording at their house and just keep fucking up and they have to hear the same bullshit over and over (and they're only hearing one instrument at a time, too, so it must be the worst with drums haha)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I think Greg and team too inspiration from Trent a bit -- reminded me alot of Closure. Greg even said he wanted this to be like a VHS that a band would've released in the 90s.
    I agree, but was mainly referring to Trent’s comments about not wanting to do a livestream performance because he found them “boring” or whatever. Well, this certainly was not boring, and I could see NIN putting out something really creative along these lines again.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graz View Post
    I agree, but was mainly referring to Trent’s comments about not wanting to do a livestream performance because he found them “boring” or whatever. Well, this certainly was not boring, and I could see NIN putting out something really creative along these lines again.
    Oh yeah for sure. Good point.

Also...

Can we all acknowledge how damn good Greg sounds on Lying At The Bottom of the Sky????? Holy shit!

(also)

If you never closed the stream, and haven't cleared your cache... you can continue watching it. Still works for me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Update from Federal Prisoner's Instagram: "FC update: This Friday, December 18th, “Fuck Content” will be available as a (paid)digital-download on both the visual and audio fronts. The audio will be available through our Bandcamp, and then will also be available on streaming apps like Spotify and Apple Music on December 25th. If you ordered a vinyl bundle for the stream, you will automatically receive an individual download code to get the high-quality audio off of Bandcamp on Friday. If you purchased a Blu-ray of the stream(these will also be available again on Friday for a short time), you will automatically receive a download of the full video on Friday ."

So glad an audio and visual copy will be included with the bundles!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Ayyyyye, wasnt expecting a visual download as well. GP over here doin it the right way!

I'm so fuckin excited to get the audio though. I've been checking my email multiple times a day all week.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    New message from The Black Queen

Hey Bandcamp peeps, wanted to give you a little secret we aren't advertising anywhere else. Our singer Greg just released a solo album of live songs and four new songs, and if you didn't know, also released a solo album earlier this year. We're making both of those albums $5 for the next 24 hours, just as a thanks to all of you, who have supported us on this righteous platform. You're very appreciated.

https://gregpuciato.bandcamp.com/album/fuck-content
    https://gregpuciato.bandcamp.com/alb...creator-of-god

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    finally had a chance to listen to the album on vinyl yesterday. had several "covered in goosebumps and crying" moments, similar to both TBQ albums. "temporary object", "fireflies", and "evacuation" are definitely my favorites at the moment, but i'm looking forward to listening again.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    These new studio songs on 'Fuck Content' are killer. Also love how Greg released the audio of the live performance

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    'Fuck Content' Vinyls, Blu-Ray’s and new Beanie released

https://federalprisoner.shop

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    also, does anyone remember what the original order bundles were?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureSpike View Post
    also, does anyone remember what the original order bundles were?
    There were a few. One with a shirt, blu ray, vinyl and ticket -- another with all of that plus the limited version of CS:COG viny and another with a long sleeve shirt or jacket. $75 and up -- think the most expensive one was $250

One not regarding the video download....they couldv've at least removed the 10 min countdown... lol. Mildly annoying and pointless. Hope thats NOT on the blu-ray.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    There were a few. One with a shirt, blu ray, vinyl and ticket -- another with all of that plus the limited version of CS:COG viny and another with a long sleeve shirt or jacket. $75 and up -- think the most expensive one was $250

One not regarding the video download....they couldv've at least removed the 10 min countdown... lol. Mildly annoying and pointless. Hope thats NOT on the blu-ray.
    audio is in WAV format except for the first track, which is an AIFF. wtf?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

The final Dillinger Escape Plan show, the final balcony jump. Three years ago today.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Does the Bandcamp purchase come with the video, or do you have to buy them separately?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Does the Bandcamp purchase come with the video, or do you have to buy them separately?
    https://federalprisoner.shop/collect...video-download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureSpike View Post
    https://federalprisoner.shop/collect...video-download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks. Not long after I posted here I just went ahead and bought it, and then it was almost immediately removed from the website. After that, I couldn't figure out what the release day was going to be for it, because there was no longer a page. Now it seems they've added it back to the store, but without a mention of the release date. As long as I eventually get it I'll be happy, but it should definitely be possible to check what day a digital product will be emailed to you. For a minute there I thought they took the money and ran.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Thanks. Not long after I posted here I just went ahead and bought it, and then it was almost immediately removed from the website. After that, I couldn't figure out what the release day was going to be for it, because there was no longer a page. Now it seems they've added it back to the store, but without a mention of the release date. As long as I eventually get it I'll be happy, but it should definitely be possible to check what day a digital product will be emailed to you. For a minute there I thought they took the money and ran.
    The digital version of Fuck Content is already available. You shouldn't have to wait for an email to download it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    The digital version of Fuck Content is already available. You shouldn't have to wait for an email to download it.
    Where do I download it from then?

Edit: Just logged into the site and checked my purchases. No download link, nothing. Checked my email again and only have the email confirming that a purchase was made. BTW, at the time I paid, it was a pre-order, so I should have received something through email at some point if it was made available.
    Last edited by zecho; 03-03-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Where do I download it from then?

Edit: Just logged into the site and checked my purchases. No download link, nothing. Checked my email again and only have the email confirming that a purchase was made. BTW, at the time I paid, it was a pre-order, so I should have received something through email at some point if it was made available.
    Maybe try asking them. I could have been wrong. I already have it downloaded, but I bought it during the original stream. Seems weird that they'd make other people wait to download the same thing.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Oooo finally got a shipping notification for my Fuck Content bundles!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Oooo finally got a shipping notification for my Fuck Content bundles!
    EDIT: Just saw the note in the shipping email that blu-rays are coming in April.

I just received mine. Perhaps I'm an idiot and missed some fine print, but wasn't there supposed to be a physical blu-ray included? Or was that just a reference to the digital video download?
    Last edited by roolfdriht; 03-18-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    EDIT: Just saw the note in the shipping email that blu-rays are coming in April.

I just received mine. Perhaps I'm an idiot and missed some fine print, but wasn't there supposed to be a physical blu-ray included? Or was that just a reference to the digital video download?
    Yeah, no one seems to have gotten the blu-ray. I'm guessing it's not ready yet and will be shipped later, but it would be nice if they'd let us know that.

EDIT: Federal Prisoner just posted that the blu-rays are coming separately in April.
    Last edited by otnavuskire; 03-18-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Got mine today.

Red Blob Inside Clear - 87/500

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Got mine as well. #41/500, Red Blob.

Good thing I'm not one of those people who loses their minds over seam splits, cause damn this thing looks like it was thrashed a bit in transit.
    Last edited by richardp; 03-20-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We should almost split off a Greg Puciato thread. He’s involved in so much lately.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Good thing I'm not one of those people who loses their minds over seam splits, cause damn this thing looks like it was thrashed a bit in transit.
    Same. It doesn't bother me a ton, but I still wish shippers would remove the records from the sleeves for shipping.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Same. It doesn't bother me a ton, but I still wish shippers would remove the records from the sleeves for shipping.
    and also pressing plants should never use shrink wrap, just put that shit in a poly sleeve.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenSpiral View Post
    We should almost split off a Greg Puciato thread. He’s involved in so much lately.

Wonder if we can combine this, the BQ and Killer Be Killed threads into the the mega GP thread.