Thread: The Dillinger Escape Plan (Kill posers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Does the Bandcamp purchase come with the video, or do you have to buy them separately?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Does the Bandcamp purchase come with the video, or do you have to buy them separately?
    https://federalprisoner.shop/collect...video-download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureSpike View Post
    https://federalprisoner.shop/collect...video-download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks. Not long after I posted here I just went ahead and bought it, and then it was almost immediately removed from the website. After that, I couldn't figure out what the release day was going to be for it, because there was no longer a page. Now it seems they've added it back to the store, but without a mention of the release date. As long as I eventually get it I'll be happy, but it should definitely be possible to check what day a digital product will be emailed to you. For a minute there I thought they took the money and ran.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Thanks. Not long after I posted here I just went ahead and bought it, and then it was almost immediately removed from the website. After that, I couldn't figure out what the release day was going to be for it, because there was no longer a page. Now it seems they've added it back to the store, but without a mention of the release date. As long as I eventually get it I'll be happy, but it should definitely be possible to check what day a digital product will be emailed to you. For a minute there I thought they took the money and ran.
    The digital version of Fuck Content is already available. You shouldn't have to wait for an email to download it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    The digital version of Fuck Content is already available. You shouldn't have to wait for an email to download it.
    Where do I download it from then?

Edit: Just logged into the site and checked my purchases. No download link, nothing. Checked my email again and only have the email confirming that a purchase was made. BTW, at the time I paid, it was a pre-order, so I should have received something through email at some point if it was made available.
    Last edited by zecho; 03-03-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Where do I download it from then?

Edit: Just logged into the site and checked my purchases. No download link, nothing. Checked my email again and only have the email confirming that a purchase was made. BTW, at the time I paid, it was a pre-order, so I should have received something through email at some point if it was made available.
    Maybe try asking them. I could have been wrong. I already have it downloaded, but I bought it during the original stream. Seems weird that they'd make other people wait to download the same thing.