Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    I lie very few of you.
    that's because you're confrontational, overly opinionated, and you tend to look down on people who have opinions that are different than yours.
    you have also repeatedly said things that are homophobic/transphobic/racist, and most of the people on this board are not tolerant of that kind of stuff (because it's not ok).
    so i'm sure plenty of people around here don't like you, because you make us incredibly uncomfortable in an environment that should feel safe and welcoming.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm doing the happy dance and I don't dance so it's pretty terrible but I'm doing it for you, @Leviathant !

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I'm doing the happy dance and I don't dance so it's pretty terrible but I'm doing it for you, @Leviathant !
    Huh? (Researches). Ohhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by allegro; 01-14-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    WOAH!!
    Green must have gotten WAY out of hand, didn't see that coming at all.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    A while back I thought he was AgentofChaos. I guess they come from the same apple tree after all.

Luv @Leviathant as well as all you who attempted to have a meaningful conversation. Might be good for him to back away from the bottle of Jack too.

While I'm in here, I give all the folks in the Charlie Hedbo thread mushy luv. I really do appreciate the conversation.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I need to apologize for being overly aggressive in my defense of my opinion in the Charlie Hebdo thread. There were many ways for me to be less of an asshole. I am trying to grow and learn to be less of a dick.
    At the very least, @icecream I'm sorry for the way I got there. I can be a spaz. I apologize.
    Who are you, and what have you done with Jinsai?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Jinsai - This feels so overdue to me, but it really has been quite the pleasure following your posts since 2005. You just have a way with words as I've always liked your wit and sense of humor. Kid Charlemagne and I were talking about it a while back as we were reminiscing, and it was cool to see that he called you his boy. Sometimes when I pretend I don't see your usernames, I can't tell who told what joke where. As corny and as cheesy as this might sound, watching you post is like watching a favorite wrestler, kung fu master or video game character kicking some ass and straight up owning the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I need to apologize for being overly aggressive in my defense of my opinion in the Charlie Hebdo thread. There were many ways for me to be less of an asshole. I am trying to grow and learn to be less of a dick.

At the very least, @icecream I'm sorry for the way I got there. I can be a spaz. I apologize.
    I also thought that was very big of you too. I don't think I ever took you the wrong way though, but then again, I seem to agree with you on most things anyway. Either way, you still come across as the life of the party to me, which is always a good thing in my opinion.

I also still thank you for being one of the posters that helped me changed the way I looked at music and the opinions of music in general, and for being cool with me in spite of some of my own tastes. And also for making music discussions lively and entertaining, as well as the political/religious/news threads.

It's as if you're like ETS's Bill Hicks in some ways.

@Pillfred - I find your story inspirational, and could always use it as a reminder/lesson when soldiering on. Kudos to you for getting out of that rut the way you did. I just wanted to be sure to give you a Love Listing for that as well.

@jezstyle - Your compliment was also still very much appreciated, as it has also cheered me up. You're also still by far one of my favorite Marilyn Manson thread posters to follow.

@Hazekiah & @october_midnight - Speaking of which... yes, I'm a bit torn as I actually enjoy both of your posts, but you both still make the Marilyn Manson thread fun, fun, fun.

@kleiner352 - As far as latest additions on ETS go, you really are one of the best things to have ever happened to the NIN sections. I enjoy reading your insightful and informative opinions and perspectives on NIN, and you're definitely among Leviathant and sheepdean as far as my favorite NIN defenders go.

@billpulsipher - It's hard to explain, but you seem to express what you dislike about NIN in way that makes me smile/laugh sometimes. This post also pretty much summed it all, and I also sometimes like to look at Pretty Hate Machine to The Fragile as the lightning that was captured in a bottle which sealed the NIN legacy. Not to say that I think that the magic is completely gone, or that there aren't anymore golden moments either, but I can still see where you're coming from even if others, or even myself disagree with you.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...639#post237639

However, it also still to my surprise, turns out that I sometimes seem to actually agree with you more than I ever expected myself to, and well, anybody that can amuse me is always welcome for a Love Listing anyway.

-I'll admit that I got a lot more emotional than I should have yet again, and probably like Echoing the Sound a lot more than I should too. (And I probably should take more breaks from forums in general too.) But well, at least I meant this in all the best ways possible, because aside from this being the Love List, each and every single one of you make Echoing the Sound the super awesome Nine Inch Nails forum that it is. And well, a big thank you to anybody and everybody that heard me out and steered me in the right direction when it came to posting on the Internet. I still appreciate it, and will continue to work on it.-
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-19-2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: I got overemotinal again. Sorry about that. ETS really is awesome as far as forums go though, since it's the NIN forum.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @Sarah K for hooking me up to that FetLife event. I had a wonderful time.
    Last edited by Charmingly Miserable; 01-25-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    @Sarah K for hooking me up to that FetLife. I had a wonderful time.
    Are you actually on there now? HOW WAS YESTERDAY?!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    @allegro @Jinsai @elevenism @Ryan (jerk) @Kris @Dra508 @Charmingly Miserable (i luv you) @Sarah K

I am just drunk so I am just kidding about everything
    Last edited by aggroculture; 01-29-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    @allegro @Jinsai @elevenism @Ryan (jerk) @Kris @Dra508 @Charmingly Miserable (i luv you) @Sarah K

THESE ARE THE POSTCARDS FROM A YOUNG MAN
    THEY MAY NEVER BE WRITTEN OR POSTED AGAIN

Made me lolol for some reason. I can't pinpoint why. But I needed a laugh. SO THANK YOU.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

So you don't really love us, 'cause you're drunk-liking? Dude, you gotta get outa Shittyanna and escape to Chi-Town sometime, me and G will help you have fun for a few days.

Last edited by allegro; 01-29-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I thought you didn't want to hang out with ETS people outside of the innernet?

If not, we can hang out around FNM weekend.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Ryan (jerk)
    (Me off plz).

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    tfw i didn't get in on the drunk love.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    oy le embarassment of the morning after

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I thought you didn't want to hang out with ETS people outside of the innernet?

If not, we can hang out around FNM weekend.
    I do have but rarely. i don't know what a FNM weekend is but I'm sure I'll be sick then.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-30-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Lololol. Harsh!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Well I guess there goes mine and @allegro 's Starbucks day date

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Well I guess there goes mine and @allegro 's Starbucks day date
    I'd rather get scurvy.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    oy le embarassment of the morning after
    It's ok. I'm sure you didn't puke over anyone's posts. You can still love us.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'd rather get scurvy.
    Believe it or not i'm an absolute hoot and super fun to be around IRL, and I smell nice. Ask @thefragile_jake

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Believe it or not i'm an absolute hoot and super fun to be around IRL, and I smell nice. Ask @thefragile_jake
    Post that video of you eating the lemon here.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Love you bae <3

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Love you bae <3
    You're the man now dog, forever and always. <3

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I'd rather get scurvy.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tony, next time that I'm in Nebraska, I demand that we meet in Kansas City to hang out.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I never sleep too much... But last night, I took this medication that I have to help with that. I don't take it too often, but when I do, I always get weird dreams. I had one last night that included two NIN concerts, and multiple ETS people. Some who I have met, and some who I have not.

So, y'all are even invading my dreams now. <3

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah k View Post
    i never sleep too much... But last night, i took this medication that i have to help with that. I don't take it too often, but when i do, i always get weird dreams. I had one last night that included two nin concerts, and multiple ets people. Some who i have met, and some who i have not.

So, y'all are even invading my dreams now. <3
    omg was i one of them