Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    HI I NEED A ROOMMATE!

It was fun! Even though all of my previous burlesque shows were at gay bars, I had never seen men participate! So that was fun. I was swooning over one of the guys who was NOT AT ALL what I'm generally physically attracted to (although I couldn't see his face, cause it was all painted), but he had the most glorious calves. I have a huge, huge boner for big, strong legs. So I was like OMG over this guy who is most likely not straight.
    He had a great ass, too!

Everyone was super hot. And nobody did the

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    YES

I like butts, too. That girl with the snake tattoo... jesus.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

@marodi @Joy Prevention Hotline @Charmingly Miserable @Pillfred - I'm actually repeating myself from this part of The Mental Health thread, but I'm really convinced that most of your advice and reassurance has helped me out several months later, and I still appreciate it.

Your understanding and patience definitely deserves love in this thread.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @elevenism - I also didn't mean to forget about you, and it really seems wrong for me to anyway, but thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I'll admit that I still sometimes need to take a break from this place, but thank you for being among the several members that have helped me feel welcome on ETS. Thank you for also taking the time to understand me. I can somehow relate to you as well, even though I never went through some of the stuff you went through. I also hope that things pick up for you by the time you read this, in spite of your unfortunate fate.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 05-20-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @Sarah K We need to get together, soon. @ophelia_ You're gorgeous! Can't wait to see your pretty pout!!! @Kris & @kleiner352 I'm here for you both. Always. @henryeatscereal Viva Mexico! @eversonpoe You and your fiancé are the cutest couple ever. @RhettButler Thanks for getting back into Tori. @Ryan @elevenism @icecream @Joy Prevention Hotline @Space Suicide Just because. @Kid Charlemagne Wash your sheets, babe.
    Last edited by Charmingly Miserable; 05-19-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Aren't you in Cali? Like, we basically can't live further apart and still be in tbe samw country. Haha.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable You're gorgeous! <3

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm in SoCal. Fuck the states between us.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @Kris I'm always there for you sweetie. And for anyone who needs to vent really. I'm a great listener, I'm told.

And once again, mad lurrrv to all of ETS. You ladies and gents are

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hey everyone! I got out early...my lawyer got it down to two weeks.
    Thank you guys for saying you would have written me if you had my name, and thank you also for respecting my privacy and not posting my name...i honestly wouldn't have minded, but it's the principle that counts.

So happy to be out! I love my whole ETS crew!
    I actually missed being able to talk to you guys.. @marodi , @Jinsai , @DigitalChaos, @Henryeatscereal , @orestes , @Kris , @sheepdean , @Eversonpoe , @OLSIN , @Miss_Baphomette , the list goes on and on!

I love all you guys and i love ETS! You guys have been there for me through a LOT, and some of you have even sent me nin stuff that i couldn't otherwise get.

So glad to be back, and i LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Fuck the police!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yay! So glad you got out early

How was your government funded vacation? Hopefully not too horrible.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Yay! So glad you got out early

How was your government funded vacation? Hopefully not too horrible.
    it was alright except for they put you in a single cell...like solitary confinement, so it's kind of an introspective nightmare.
    Also, i was coming off of xanax for about 8 days. (i thought i had refills but i didn't.)
    My dr finally sent the xanax over and after that the sailing was quite a bit smoother.

Can't complain too much about the jail in this tiny town...they actually bring cookies and milk at night!

But the MAIN reason i can't complain...my original charges: one felony that carries a sentence of 2-10 years, and another that carries a sentence of 2-20 years.

I had a badass lawyer. Instead of 14 YEARS or 14 MONTHS, i got 14 DAYS.

And i read Gone Girl....it was AWESOME.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    The coming of xanax part doesn't sound fun But cookies and milk does!

And dude, kudos to your lawyer! That is so awesome. Crazy that something that could have been 14 years was only 14 days. You must be stoked!

Gone Girl, eee! Were you happy with the ending?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Everyone in the Fucking thread keeps me entertained and educated. Love y'all!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable - Thank you for being so awesome to me. I really appreciate it. Your personality is also breath-taking.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post

Gone Girl, eee! Were you happy with the ending?
    The WRITING near the end ("Sleeping with her is like sleeping with a spider") is pretty powerful. The EVENTS aren't what i expected, but i still loved it.
    Keeping on topic, i love y'all, damnit.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Smoochies to @elevenism . "It's not toast!" You're a gem.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Leviathant . So many of your posts give me actual LOL's...you should win some kind of sarcasm award.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @Leviathant . So many of your posts give me actual LOL's...you should win some kind of sarcasm award.
    I'll drink to that.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    NYRexall

Whoopde-doo, I got shit listed, I'm going to make it my custom title

Originally Posted by Demogorgon
    to be fair, we probably could do without all of that in the long haul. I mean, we've gotten this far with the "new" site and we haven't had a single shitlist thread yet, to my knowledge, because it just wasn't necessary.

Funny you mention this; as of yesterday, I'm the proud recipient of the very first Shitlist thread at ETS 2011-__ For laughs, I did a 'shitlist' search and everything, just to be certain. Sure enough, numero uno...and in less than 200 posts, too. That's got to be some kind of milestone.

Leviathant

This is neither reporting a post, nor suggesting a new or improved feature. That's great that you've changed your custom title to reflect that a bunch of people think you're an asshole, that's exactly what I want more of. Good job, everyone.

THIS is a recent example of @Leviathant making me laff my ass off.
    No offense, @NYRexall . But that shit is SO funny to me.

"That's exactly what i want more of. Good job, everyone."
    @Leviathant

I've been laughing about that shit all day.

Last edited by elevenism; 05-27-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable : for being there and listening to me and in general being a supportive, awesome person
    @elevenism : for also being supportive and offering help and also I'm so happy to hear about you getting married!
    @icecream : for helping a brother out when it comes to collecting NIN
    @jess aminey : thanks for answering so many of the collecting questions I regularly have, even if so many of them are more or less a google search away; same can be said for basically anyone in the collecting subforum, you're all cool people who thankfully aren't exclusive and are really accommodating to people who haven't been able to get as serious/knowledgeable on so many of the different things that go into the whole collecting community, I've always been daunted by it despite a desire to get into it and that whole subforum has been helping me feel far more qualified/confident on buying and looking for things.
    @Ryan for helping fuel my burgeoning appreciation for Gary Numan beyond the "classic" albums and giving some great recommendations.
    @Leviathant for running the best forum I've ever been on

@RITC for hosting the site that let me fall in love with NIN Live even though I became a fan in the "dead years" of NIN Live, because of you and everyone contributing to Reflecting in the Chrome I was able to appreciate a whole other side of Nine Inch Nails that I otherwise would have only had Closure, AATCHB and BYIT to be aware of. I can't imagine how much work that takes, and it's a really fantastic labor of love.

And there's probably a bunch of other great people here that I like that I'm leaving out, which really just goes to show both how forgetful I am and how awesome everyone around here generally is. I've never felt so at home on a forum before, and it's just a very awesome site to be a part of.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    @Ryan for helping fuel my burgeoning appreciation for Gary Numan beyond the "classic" albums and giving some great recommendations.
    My pleasure. Want me to ask him anything in particular when I meet him again on Saturday?

I've written up and printed a list of my own questions.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to proclaim my deep affection and respect for theruiner, who is every single kind of awesome and wonderful and brave and beautiful.

Also: allegro. Please, please marry me?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke View Post
    Also: allegro. Please, please marry me?
    Weren't we engaged a few times, at least, already? If I weren't already married, I'd gladly accept your proposal.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke View Post
    I want to proclaim my deep affection and respect for theruiner, who is every single kind of awesome and wonderful and brave and beautiful.
    Elke, the exact same thing could be said for you. You are a truly wonderful friend and I am very grateful for our friendship.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable @marodi - Thank you so much for being a good listener, just like marodi. It also seems like you two could also become really good friends on ETS as well. Sometimes a good listen just helps. It really does.

@Leviathant - Thank you for being supportive and informative, and not just with Nine Inch Nails facts and history. Pardon the corny and slight mushy expressions, but it feels really cool that I can sometimes see you as big brother figure to me here, aside from being the big cheese of ETS. (That's also my inner only child speaking.)

Anyway, thanks again for being among the several that have even cheered me up man, and keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 06-01-2014 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Weren't we engaged a few times, at least, already? If I weren't already married, I'd gladly accept your proposal.
    It's turning out to be a very longue dimanche de fiançailles indeed But hey, cheers

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    i REALLY hope you didn't feel like i was trying to bust your balls, @NYRexall

I loled at this

"That's great that you've changed your custom title to reflect that a bunch of people think you're an asshole, that's exactly what I want more of. Good job, everyone."

i could not stop laughing at ir

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    well, i'm gonna bump this thread just to say again that i love talking to all of you fuckers...even when we argue.
    when i was around on the old board, it was the arg, then the news, then the chance of getting rare recordings like mofoboy's soundboard sessions or And All That Ever Was, the seven disc set of every NIN song ever played live that somebody made and i LOVED...in fact, if anyone remembers, i'd like another copy...
    but now it's this crazy ass, brazen, self righteous, hyper-intelligent and ultimately wonderful group of people we have here.

Love, Eleven.