I didn't see that there was a toy thread and maybe there are other members here that collect toys, statues, dolls and what not. So lets all rejoice and talk about toys and show off our stuff.

I've been collecting toys on and off since middle school. I used to collect nothing but Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid toys, but I ended up getting rid of them a few years back for some dumb reason and I highly regret it. I did keep the two most expensive figures I had, which was my Japanese import Nemesis and Rebecca Chambers figures.
Since last year I've gone back to collecting toys because of the amount of detail has been going into toys these past few years. Even the more common, not-as-expensive brands like NECA have stepped up their game. I'm mostly collecting Dragon Ball Z figures now, but I'm branching out to other lines like Marvel Select and hopefully I'll be getting my first Hot Toys figure sometime this year.

I've been thinking about laying down the cash and pre-ordering the Hot Toys Age of Ultron Captain America figure or a Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Lord. The both look insanely good. I haven't decided on which one I really feel like shelling out that kind of cash for though.