Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Nine Inch Nails make the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame shortlist

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Hans Zimmer is like, a house-hold name. Like, I think you could ask random people at a party if they know who Hans Zimmer is and get mostly yeses.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    If non-musicians have done the inductions, then maybe David Lynch?
    Hes also a musician. Has at least two albums out.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Oh man! David Lynch would prolly be great!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Looks like Dave Matthews fans have been hammering the site; somehow they've shot well past Pat Benatar now to take the lead.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I think Robert Smith would be the best choice. Al Jorgenson would certainly be interesting though.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Looks like Dave Matthews fans have been hammering the site; somehow they've shot well past Pat Benatar now to take the lead.
    i hope a tour bus dumps shit on them

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    This makes me think that it is bollocks to say the top of the fan vote will automatically get in - if they get in first time nominated it will be a farce of the highest order. I thought Green Day was bad enough but they have international appeal and influence unlike Dave Matthews Band

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. If NIN get inducted this year, do you think TR will have some kind of NIN fan pre-sale for induction ceremony tickets? It's difficult to get induction ceremony tickets, just wondering if a fan pre-sale will be an option to try. Metallica had a fan club pre-sale for tickets when they were inducted, so it's possible. Thoughts? TY

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sticksandhair View Post
    Hello. If NIN get inducted this year, do you think TR will have some kind of NIN fan pre-sale for induction ceremony tickets? It's difficult to get induction ceremony tickets, just wondering if a fan pre-sale will be an option to try. Metallica had a fan club pre-sale for tickets when they were inducted, so it's possible. Thoughts? TY
    1. NIN getting in this year is up in the air. Possible, yes. Probable? The fan vote and general competition resoundingly says "no". I doubt it, personally.

2. As for tickets, it's the exact same answer as whether they get inducted or not. We just have to wait and see.