Thread: Nine Inch Nails Inducted Into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Bullshit, Warren Zevon still isn't nominated http://rockhall.com/voting/2015-rock...nees-fan-vote/

Oh and I guess some nails band has the nom

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Bullshit, Warren Zevon still isn't nominated http://rockhall.com/voting/2015-rock...nees-fan-vote/

Oh and I guess some nails band has the nom
    This fan voting thing seems so unfair to me since there are some old bands on there whose fans probably don't use the Internet that much, how do they get any votes? It's not a level playing field, I thought it was about respecting old hands rather than reflecting current popularity

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    This fan voting thing seems so unfair to me since there are some old bands on there whose fans probably don't use the Internet that much, how do they get any votes? It's not a level playing field, I thought it was about respecting old hands rather than reflecting current popularity
    The public votes only account for 5 out of a thousand or so, so it's really meaningless unless it comes down to a tie

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    They don't pick the bands only by thins voting. This is just one of multiple criteria.