Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1590

Thread: Nine Inch Nails Inducted Into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Charlize inducting Depeche was pretty cool. The NIN segment was interesting in that it was 100% about Trent (as it should be)...I get the feeling the HOF only allowed other members to be inducted because TR demanded so.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    it was also a little about johnny cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    https://www.vulture.com/2020/11/2020...-and-lows.html

HIGH: Trent Reznor learned to stop worrying and love the Rock Hall
    In perhaps the most incredible pivot in ideology in Rock Hall history, Trent Reznor — who previously asserted that he “didn’t give a fuck” and “honestly couldn’t give less of a shit” about the institution — humbly accepted his induction with Nine Inch Nails and thanked the Hall for their “recogition” of industrial rock music. “You guys are the best,” he added to the band’s fans. “We’ve wound up in some weird places together, and you’re an intense bunch that can drive me out of my mind, but you’re the best. This journey is far from over if I have any say in it, so let’s stop fucking around patting ourselves on the back and get to it.”

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    ...I get the feeling the HOF only allowed other members to be inducted because TR demanded so.
    Maybe you have that feeling because that's what Trent said?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    As I luff you all so much, here is transcript of the mini-doc part for the non-HBO subscribers based on the closed captioning. Hopefully this will do until as such time as video is available depending on things. I did not include TR's acceptance speech since it's on Youtube.

This is not that detailed but all misspellings, mistakes, misuse of anybody's time, and inability to remember which ghosts track is which are all mine.

[ Words appear on greyish background ]

I hurt myself today,
    To see if I still feel

[Iggy Pop]

When I first heard of a nine inch nails and heard a little of the music I thought well who is this guy? So I took a look. And I saw a face straight out of 15th century Spain. I think Trent could have played Zorro. If he'd been alive at the right time I think he could have been painted by Velazquez or El Greco. And his portrait would probably been hanging in the Prada today.

Listening to nine inch nails' music which so often called 'industrial' I actually hear a lot of funk. Just listen to 'closer' and the foundation could be Stevie Wonder or George Clinton. But on top of that is a focused and relentless process of emotional destruction which paints a portrait of pain, pressure and dissatisfaction. It's the soundtrack to the dark and lonely party that was beginning to play out in America at that period. So I would call it not 'industrial', but the sound of industrial, digital ambition.

I went to the nine inch nails show in The Forum in Los Angeles, the one together with David Bowie and Trent held the center of that room by just by being kind of a dark spot, hunched behind the mic. I'd seen the same thing accomplished in different ways by T. Rex at Wembley, Nirvana at the Pyramid Club and Bob Dillon in '65. This is the mark of the master artist. Simply to connect. The controversial and brilliant French novelist Michel Houellebecq when asked the secret of his success said "It's easy. Just tell the truth."

Listening to nine inch nails feels like hearing the truth. So it gets you a little bit closer to god.

It is my honor to assist in inducting Trent Reznor and nine inch nails into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

[ NIN logo appears on same grey background ]

[ dial tone, phone ring, Trent picks up ]

[ Trent ]

Hello?

[ Interviewer ]

Hey Trent ?

[ Trent ]

Yeah?

[ Interviewer ]

Thanks for doing this. Umm..I'll jump in. How do you explain what nine inch nails is?

[ Trent ]

Ahh...that's a good question. And it's one of those ones where when asked, my mind immediately goes blank. [chuffs] You know.

[ HLAH plays for the next minute as images and videos are displayed of live shows in 90s ]

[ Johnny Depp flashback to MTV Music Awards in 1999 ]

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome nine inch nails!

[ Rick Rubin ]

nine inch nails was always outsider music. The rest of the culture is moving and changing in a certain way. And they were always outside of it.

[ Miley Cyrus ]

They're a testament that you can make infectious music that you can't get enough of.

[ More images of NIN shows and also from various music videos ]

[ Jimmy Iovine ]

Trent has a enormous impact culturally. His psyche is the lead instrument of that band.

[ More images of Trent flailing around in various forms ]

[ St. Vincent ]

'head like a hole' has two fucking choruses. If you're trying to think of that song, that's the song that's like 'bow down before ..' oh wait no! Then it's uh 'head like a ..' oh wait! Both of those are great choruses and they're in the same song. There's ....

[ St. Vincent flails both hands in the 'I can't' form ]

[ Saul Williams ]

There's that similarity with an artist like Prince where you know that a lot of those songs came from late night solo ventures into the self.

[ Rick Rubin ]

Trent brings in collaborators and other players but it is a singular vision and that vision is his.

[ GDML plays now ]

[ Trent ]

What I always thought rock should be is something that should be rebellious and it should have something about it that your parents shouldn't like. You know, it should be anti-establishment. It should have some sense of danger. There should be some sense of chaos.

[ Jimmy Iovine ]

nine inch nails is a pure, raw-nerve emotion. It appeals to you and freaks you out at the same time.

[ More music video snippets ]

[ David Fincher ]

There are a lot of people who can write a good lick or produce something that's eminently hum-able. But it's when somebody drops something in your lap...that has to be dealt with, that's the difference.

[ hurt plays now ]

[ Trent ]

I spent a lot of time growing up in Pennsylvania. You know, like a lot of time by myself. And just time in my room, listening to music.

[ Images of some of the music Trent listened to i.e. Bowie's 'Heroes', Pink Floyd's The Wall, etc. ]

[ Trent ]

You know, worn-out records...helped me feel less alone, helped me feel connected to the world in an environment where I felt far away from everything exciting.

[ More live show images ]

[ Trent ]

When I started to express myself, there seemed to be a lot of angst and anger and lonliness in journal entries. I realized these could be the lyrics.

[ Terrible Lie starts playing ]

[ Hey it's Dance Party USA! ]

[ St Vincent ]

nine inch nails came out of the industrial scene of the '80s, and made heavy, corrosive industrial goth music massively popular and made it something that suburban kids were wearing t-shirts of.

[ Images/Video of NIN fans at shows ]

[ Saul Wiliams ]

It's a huge influence ona generation of kids that needed direction. I mean, I could be funny about it and say, 'Yeah, he helped a lotta suburban white kids make sense of their lives, " you know? [chuffs] ANd, um..But in a great way though. In a great fuckin' way.

[ SICNH is playing now ]

[ Mark Ronson ]

I was at that age, 14, I was angsty as fuck and I wanted rebellion music too. It was really like one of those records that you just hear you go, "Oh, that's what I like now."

[ Trent ]

Heading to a town you've never been to, opening for a band and seeing somebody in the back yelling your words back at you...like, I can't tell you how much that really made me feel connected to the world for once.

[ Miley Cyrus ]

You feel a sense of, "I'm not alone cause someone else has felt this way." Their music kind of erases loneliness in a way.

[ Surprise! It's CLOSER! The fucks are not censored, thank you HBO! ]

[ Jimmy Iovine ]

To me, 'closer' was a next jump for him

[ Trent ]

Here's a visual in my head. Let's get that sounding like that place.

[ Sexy A-100 Analog Modular System visual ]

[ Kurt Loder flashback for news segment from MTV in the 90's ]

The biggest noise this year was made by a musical hermit named Trent Reznor and the band he sometimes surrounds himself with nine inch nails. Reznor was everywhere this year, debuting at number two on the Billboard chart with The Downward Spiral album and taking many a luckless keyboards to task on stage.

[ Images of Trent destroying said keyboards back in the day ]

[ David Bowie flashback, about '94? ]

[ Images of Bowie and Trent together on stage ]

I saw the video of that new band and I thought, "That's really good. That's a great video." Because of that I then really had gone in to what he was doing. And then Downward Spiral was really just an exceptional album. Really excellent.

[ reptile!!!!!! from woodstock ]

[ St. Vincent ]

The performance at Woodstock in the mud, that's gonna be in my brain forever. They just created this world that was tumbling towards hell in the best possible way.

[ David Letterman flashback to his show during Woodstock ]

And at one point, that one Nine Inch Nail, Trent... He's just-- He's very disturbed. He's emotio-- This kid is emotionally disturbed.

[ Back to hurt playing by it's Johnny Cash's version ]

[ Images of band backstage at various shows ]

[ Trent ]

Touring became life-changing for good and bad. Surreal experience, that I, as a human being, wasn't prepared for. To see your whole life kinda change, fame brings its weirdness to you. It was a strange, strange time. You know, I came out the other end lost.

[ snippets play for Johnny Cash 'hurt' video directed by Mark Romanek ]

[ Trent ]

The whole Johnny Cash thing came up at a time right when what was going through my head was really questining my own relevance. And I was wondering if I had anything to say or if I was any good. At the time it felt really comforting and like a pat on the back in th way of, like, you know "You can do this. Get out there and write an album."

[ Video snippets from Old Town Road start playing ]

[ Interviewer ]

How do you feel when things you've done come back to you from the culture? Like Miley Cyrus covering one of your songs? Or Lil Nas X sampling nine inch nails?

[ Trent ]

It's surprising and it's flattering to hear when influence pops up. But I don't-- I don't spend much time thinking about it. I don't think it's healthy to be caught up in that.

[ Video snippets from 'On A Roll' start playing ]

[ Miley Cyrus ]

You really start to have this deep appreciation for the melodies. And when you have a great melody it can lend itself to any genre. I think that's how a song becomes classic.

[ Video snippets from A social Network start playing ]

[ David Fincher ]

Ghosts was a collection that I returned to often. And on Social Network we just kept temping it with stuff from Ghosts.

[ Some track from ghosts i-iv plays ]

[ Trent ]

Social Network, the first film I'd ever scored. You know, the first few days was, "I don't have any ideas. How do you even start?" Once I started thinking abou tthe character, the sense of betrayal and the sense of here's somebody that believes in something so much that they'll fuck over anybody to do it, thinking it's gonna fix them, and I know that story.

[ images of bbTrent and then TR/AR in studio while Hand Covers Bruise from The Social Network soundtrack plays ]

I know what that feels like. When I'm sitting in the studial with Atticus now, for the first time in my life I felt like it really is much better than if I were by myself.

[ Jimmy Iovine ]

I've now seen all their movies. And the music that they do for those movies is as interesting and as powerful as nine inch nails.

[ Images for various TR/AR soundtracks plus live show video while MOTP starts playing ]

A good way to look at music is to look on the past. NWA. The Clash. Patti Smith. We've had those moments where complete anarchy of music and the culture collide and you get people that are ahead of their time. That's where nine inch nails to me, fits

[ Anothing ghosts i-iv track. Sorry! I can't remember songs without lyrics or keyboard riffs to help!]

[ David Fincher ]

There are best hits, you know, and then there's a body of work.It's asense of a progression through the not knowing and the finding the vulnerabily of that and the triumph of it. And it's rare.

[ More tour vidoe but now it's 2013 or sooner! Lots of fan/crowd shows ]

[ Trent ]

The best part of touring for me now is the sense of pride of "Man, I cannot wait to show this crowd this band." A lot of times I look in the front row and it largely looks the same as it did 25 years ago. It's not the same people. But it still looks like... There's the same goth kid in the front row who might be his son now. And I still feel like there's so much I haven't done or so much I don't know about music alone. I gotta get my shit together and get going on this.

[ Interviewer ]

That's great. Well thanks. We'll leave it there.

[ Trent ]

All right, man. Take care. Bye.

[ NIN logo shows from 'closer' video ]

[ Operator ]

We're sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and -- [ beep ]

(Hilarious to include this as this is not what you get when you hang up on somebody back in the analog days.)

[ Cut to TR's thank you speech which is on YouTube now ]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    here's one recorded with a cell phone. It gets the work done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ‪Just watched the induction and was brought to tears. I guess I was under a lot more stress than I realized.

I’ve been listening to NTAE/AV/BW obsessively this week just to survive. I thought the video was really well done. Nothing makes my heart happy like him saying he’s got more music to make. ❤️🖤

Honestly I’m so glad he had the interview yesterday with the other guys, it was great but I would have missed hearing from some of them. Ilan mentioned unveiling The Perfect Drug as one of his favorite performances and I was there in Red Rock when they did. Those two nights felt like magic. I say that heaven for me is a NIN concert that never ends. I can’t say how much the music means to me. Oh man, I must really need this catharsis right now, I’m all sentimental.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Iggy's speech was perfect and I loved it.

The documentary was generally quite well done. The wrap-around format was neat and the guests mostly had commentary worth sharing - Annie Clark, Saul Williams, and David Fincher had particularly excellent contributions that I enjoyed immensely. But I was disappointed that the documentation of NIN's trajectory just straight stops after Self-Destruct. I suppose it was inevitable that it would be top-heavy, focusing extensively on the early eras while more generally glancing over the more recent output, but fuck, I don't think The Fragile even got name-dropped! With the exception of Ghosts I-IV, almost no post-Downward Spiral material is featured (maybe none?), and none of those periods are really even glanced over. Post TDS it's basically Ghosts and scoring work. I know, I know, I'm an obsessive NIN fan on a board for obsessive NIN fans and there's no way a feature this short could capture everything I find so engaging and innovative and inspiring about Nine Inch Nails, not when there's so much amazing history. I mean...

The ahead-of-its time masterpiece that went from #1 to nosediving off the charts in one week, Trent cleaning up and pulling together to write and record a massively successful comeback album, NIN wanting to play The Hand That Feeds at the VMAs in front of a picture of GWB and saying "fuck this" and bailing when MTV said no, the massively influential, pioneering alternate reality game that immersed fans in the prescient world of Year Zero and experimented with fan engagement as freely and adventurously (songs with thumb drives in venue bathrooms!) as Trent and Atticus experimented with a stripped down electronic sound, Trent instructing fans he saw being taken advantage of to steal his record before becoming an independent artist and releasing two albums (one completely free)...oh yeah speaking of free, there's all the times Trent and the NIN camp have gifted fans, from the Closure DVD and the Broken movie to hundreds of GIGs of live footage...

There's an incredible history, and there's no way every era or release was going to get the spotlight (unless we get the 6 part documentary series). Like as much as I wanted someone to talk about how the 2016-2017-2018 Trilogy of material perfectly illustrates how Trent's stable, happy life has not stopped him from relentlessly pushing himself musically or exploring very vulnerable and challenging places mentally, manifesting as a multi-layer narrative of adjusted perception and intangible reality that perfectly embodied the collective anxiety and despair of the Trump era, I knew it wasn't gonna happen. But I wish at least some of those post TDS eras and moments were reflected upon a bit. To focus so much on the early days almost gives a false impression that Nine Inch Nails are a nostalgia act and undercuts the durability of Nine Inch Nails, the agelessness and experimentation that are somehow harmonious rather than contradictory, not just as an act but as an active producer of music. Perhaps that was what they were going for by showing Cash, Old Town Road, and Black Mirror (which I'm pretty sure was all around the same time), but I found that part to be a tacky "look they're relevant modern artists covered/sampled them" bit that furthers the impression that the act's legacy - and not the act itself - has remained vital and relevant. It was unnecessary (especially given that Trent's thoughts were like "modern artists liking me is flattering but I try not to think about it too much") and frankly it was frustrating to see so much vital Nails material unmentioned in lieu of seeing the Johnny Cash Hurt cover for the millionth fucking time (honestly the lazily obsessive coverage of that version whenever people write or talk about Nine Inch Nails has slowly made me start to despise it).

No surprise that Trent, thoughtful and well spoken as usual, gave an excellent and moving acceptance speech. Felt disappointed and bummed all over again when he talked about looking forward to the ceremony and getting together with the whole crew - it would've been really special and you could tell me he was crushed that the state of things had robbed them of that. I think his mentioning people like John Malm and Jeordie White showed a serious commitment to acknowledging everyone who had a hand in the band's success and where it went, for better or for worse, and I applaud him for being so open and honest about their place in that history. Made me happy to hear him thank the others who didn't make it in, particularly James Woolley (RIP) and Aaron North. And of course the little address to NIN fans put a smile on my face. "You're an intense bunch that can drive me out of my mind" had me going yeah, he still reads ETS, so if he somehow happens upon this (assuming he made it through my paragraphs of bitching): yes, I know we're voracious and overbearing and have ludicrously high expectations, but our passion is a testament to the extent which your music has made a home in our lives, and our feverish anticipation a testament to the incredible standards that you and your remarkably talented contributors operate at. When I hear you say that for an artist, "the most significant accomplishment or feeling is realizing something you've created from a fragile and intimate place has reached out, resonated, and affected someone else, possibly changing how they see the world," then I know you understand that this place and all of us fans are a living, breathing embodiment of how many times you have made that accomplishment, and how powerfully. Your music saved my life, and I know I'm not the only one, so I hope we sometimes make you proud between driving you crazy. Congratulations, and I look forward to the next chapter of the adventure.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails needs a 10 episode documentary like Michael Jordan's "The Last Dance"... but maybe like when NIN turns 40 or 50, since there's got to be more for NIN to discover.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Feeling pretty emotional today, I only got to see the HBO stuff this morning after reading a transcript of TRs speech last night. After America made a deft blow against evil, just an overwhelming day. The whole RHOF NIN induction has been so much better than it had the potential to be, so pleased it is honest and recognisably NIN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone please rip and upload the whole thing? Would be highly appreciated.
    I saw that TV screen recording and I apprecaite it, but I just want the real deal

Oh and can someone shed light on the other people he mentioned in his speech, except the obvious ones such as Moulder, RUbin, FIncher and Malm?

I googled some of them, and it seems some of them are music industry executives, but would be interesting to know if there are some special stories in connection to trent I might not be aware of.

These include Jimmy Iovine, John Silva, Marc Geiger, Ross Rosen, Alan Moulder, Rick Rubin, Zia Modabber, Bill Harper, David Fincher, Jerome Crooks, Steve Barnett, Jim Guerinot, and John Malm.
    Last edited by Beta; 11-08-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    but would be interesting to know if there are some special stories in connection to trent I might not be aware of.
    I'd say they were related to Nothing (Interscope), the money (Producer in the movie producer sense, not the musical production), lawyers and management (or *coughs* mis-management). All vital components to be sure but probably not a lot good stories unless you like corporate drama ("Hi TVT, I'm calling from Interscope, how much for Nine Inch Nails? ... What do you mean "no?" ... Hear that Trent, he says no... I know you said they'd say that but..."

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Thanks for the video and the transcript! I hope they do put the full thing online at some point (can't imagine some NIN fan hasn't recorded it in 4K tbh) because I'd like to see some of the other inductions too.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Can someone please rip and upload the whole thing? Would be highly appreciated.
    I saw that TV screen recording and I apprecaite it, but I just want the real deal
    HBO is quite aggressive about enforcing its copyrights, so nothing is going to be shared on here, sorry.

Oh and can someone shed light on the other people he mentioned in his speech, except the obvious ones such as Moulder, RUbin, FIncher and Malm?

I googled some of them, and it seems some of them are music industry executives, but would be interesting to know if there are some special stories in connection to trent I might not be aware of.

These include Jimmy Iovine, John Silva, Marc Geiger, Ross Rosen, Alan Moulder, Rick Rubin, Zia Modabber, Bill Harper, David Fincher, Jerome Crooks, Steve Barnett, Jim Guerinot, and John Malm.
    Record label - Jimmy Iovine
    band management - John Silva, Steve Barnett, Jim Guerinot, and John Malm
    business and legal - Ross Rosen, Zia Modabber, Bill Harper
    producers - Alan Moulder, Rick Rubin.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't include his 3 art directors who have all been quite influential on NIN's aesthetic. He's also had some really long-time associates for publicity (SiouxZ) and mastering (Tom Baker). Some of the tour production people have been with him for over 25 years too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    HBO is quite aggressive about enforcing its copyrights, so nothing is going to be shared on here, sorry.

Record label - Jimmy Iovine
    band management - John Silva, Steve Barnett, Jim Guerinot, and John Malm
    business and legal - Ross Rosen, Zia Modabber, Bill Harper
    producers - Alan Moulder, Rick Rubin.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't include his 3 art directors who have all been quite influential on NIN's aesthetic. He's also had some really long-time associates for publicity (SiouxZ) and mastering (Tom Baker). Some of the tour production people have been with him for over 25 years too.
    thanks!

good point. Rob Sheridan wasn't mentioned, right? Interesting. I think it's tough where to draw the line once you start going a bit deeper down the list.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah I was slightly bummed about Rob, since he was the closest thing to a second member of NIN for about a decade, but I guess that he had a long enough list and it's just a categorical decision

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horican View Post
    Yeah I was slightly bummed about Rob, since he was the closest thing to a second member of NIN for about a decade, but I guess that he had a long enough list and it's just a categorical decision
    Which also brings up Russell Mills...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    He's also had some really long-time associates for publicity (SiouxZ) and mastering (Tom Baker). Some of the tour production people have been with him for over 25 years too.
    Publicity I can see to a certain degree, but Baker at Precision is a stretch... now, he is important sure to finished product, sure... but so would be Bob Ludwig over at Gateway or Marcussen at Marcussen ... and for so many, many artists/bands releases....

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    here's one recorded with a cell phone. It gets the work done.
    I woke up this morning with this....
    This induction affects me so much, it's exactly how I feel and see it since I know Trent's music. His music helps me to live and to go through this life. In bad and good times his music helped me to survive. Watching this video made me cry, even for a mature guy like me... God thank, I'm part of this era with this extra ordinary artist/musician.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I know, pandemic makes it much less likely, but the thought of Lohner, Finck and Vrenna working with Rez and Ross makes me smile

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The induction video and Trent's speech was awesome! I love that he feels like NIN isn't going anywhere and that he's still got something to say artistically. Iggy's introduction was great too, I didn't know he was a fan!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acrid avid jam shred View Post
    The induction video and Trent's speech was awesome! I love that he feels like NIN isn't going anywhere and that he's still got something to say artistically. Iggy's introduction was great too, I didn't know he was a fan!
    Iggy became rich, because of the sampler rights from the intro of Closer...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I wanna know where to get that amazing quality Woodstock footage. I haven’t seen anything look that good online anywhere.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The very first person depeche thanked was Anton Corbijn for making them look cool. So idk why rob wasn’t mentioned.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I live in the UK and, as far as I can see, can't access the ceremony in any way outside of that video of the TV being recorded with a phone camera. Anybody able to help me out?

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    He did say during the interview yesterday that he had no grudges left any more. I thought that he was just being courteous/casual about it - surely there's SOMEONE he'd be like "oh this fucking guy" about if he ran into them - but if he's out here thanking John Malm for the role he played in NIN's trajectory, maybe he really has just put everything behind him.
    He didn't thank Steve Gottlieb though, so we still know where he stands with that, thank god.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    He thanked John Malm? I'm kind of shocked given everything that happened.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I tried capturing it with desktop recording software, but some kind of encryption resulted in the browser window appearing to be blank. There's probably a way to do it, but it's beyond me at the moment.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinCollins420 View Post
    I live in the UK and, as far as I can see, can't access the ceremony in any way outside of that video of the TV being recorded with a phone camera. Anybody able to help me out?

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
    I can't find the original footage anymore. This morning I watched the original HD version on YT, but I can't find it anymore...The only one I find is 'the tv recording by phone'.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Ok i found a way to capture it, give me a bit to capture, edit, and upload.