Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Nine Inch Nails Inducted Into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Who we kidding man. This ceremony will be cancelled just like everything else. 0% chance this show goes down

Their whole "going proceeded as planned" is bullshit.....Miami Tennis tournament said the same thing 2 days ago and they just cancelled the event this morning. MLB said that and now they are already debating delaying the season....2020 is basically cancelled in general
    Youíre a beacon of positivity!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    IDK I mean, quite a few universities are only extending spring break through early April.
    Most that I’ve seen are telling students to expect remote learning after spring break. I don’t get the sense this a one-month ordeal.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    You’re a beacon of positivity!
    The NBA just canned the rest of the 2019-2020 basketball season. It's neither positive or negative... it's real.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails Inducted Into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    The NBA just canned the rest of the 2019-2020 basketball season. It's neither positive or negative... it's real.
    Oh Iím worried as fuck to quote the chief
    Last edited by tricil; 03-12-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Sorry to everyone who was going but it has been postponed. Hope you can make the rescheduled one
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...avirus-966259/

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Who we kidding man. This ceremony will be cancelled just like everything else. 0% chance this show goes down

Their whole "going proceeded as planned" is bullshit.....Miami Tennis tournament said the same thing 2 days ago and they just cancelled the event this morning. MLB said that and now they are already debating delaying the season....2020 is basically cancelled in general
    I believe I can see the future...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welp. Glad I didn't pull the trigger for tickets on this one. I got burned by airlines after The Rolling Stones changed their dates last year.

No Depeche Mode reunion with Alan just yet then.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Welp. Glad I didn't pull the trigger for tickets on this one. I got burned by airlines after The Rolling Stones changed their dates last year.

No Depeche Mode reunion with Alan just yet then.
    There will be an official announcement in a few days regarding this year's Stones tour. It's going to at least be postponed, if not cancelled entirely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    There will be an official announcement in a few days regarding this year's Stones tour. It's going to at least be postponed, if not cancelled entirely.
    I know, I have been following it on IORR. Didn't get tickets this year because the setlist will be exactly the same. I'm sort of bored of them now.

I hope all you guys who had tickets for this don't lose much or any money...
    Last edited by paul_is_dead; 03-12-2020 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    I know, I have been following it on IORR. Didn't get tickets this year because the setlist will be exactly the same. I'm sort of bored of them now.

I hope all you guys who had tickets for this don't lose much or any money...
    BV on IORR has been doing a fantastic job with good information about the virus. He's a good guy. I wasn't going to go this year as Vancouver is closest. It would be a total pain in the ass for me getting across the border both ways. I'm not well & have to take some meds that would cause a fuss. I saw a great show in Seattle last year & don't think they would top that especially second show of the tour. I've seen them over 20 times & am good with leaving at last year's show. They charge insane amounts of money, too.