Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujy View Post
    Watching last night's LSFYL, already know Nina is gone.

Can Vanjie just go please? I've had enough.

On a brighter note, can A'Keria narrate every Lip sync going forward? That walrus comment about Silky had me rolling.
    That's totally going to be brought up at the reunion

I feel like at least Silky was.. trying? to do something. But yeah, no. Both were just so painfully underwhelming for one being a seasoned queen and the other being one who spent most of this season talking up her lip sync game.

I've been over Vanjie since day one. I'm sick to death of the 10 pounds of glitter that's clearly only being used to try to cover up the chest tattoo.

Just give the crown to Brook Lynn already and call it a day. We all know she's winning.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Fucking yesssssss!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Beyond ecstatic with the result even though I admittedly thought the other one did a better lip sync for the crown.

Also just want to say the new Miley song feat. Ru this morning is everything.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Beyond ecstatic with the result even though I admittedly thought the other one did a better lip sync for the crown.

Also just want to say the new Miley song feat. Ru this morning is everything.
    ru’s mind was made up before the final lip sync, i think. which i’m okay with this season.

i wonder how hard it is to get tickets to that thing. and, my god, were there some hot bears in that crowd. speaking of, i usually love the nasty pig commercials, but last night’s went a little too far. gay bathroom sex like it’s the 90’s? c’mon ...

edit: that song with miley is dope af.
    Last edited by kel; 05-31-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    ru’s mind was made up before the final lip sync, i think. which i’m okay with this season.

i wonder how hard it is to get tickets to that thing. and, my god, were there some hot bears in that crowd. speaking of, i usually love the nasty pig commercials, but last night’s went a little too far. gay bathroom sex like it’s the 90’s? c’mon ...

edit: that song with miley is dope af.
    Ooh. Hmm, I watch on Sling, so I'm not sure I saw any of those commercials. Maybe I wasn't paying attention :/

If it's still at the Ace Hotel theatre, I saw Tori Amos there a couple years ago and that place is TINY. I'm sure tickets are reeedonculous to obtain. I'd be kind of on cloud nine with the eye candy there ha.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    it’s at the orpheum in dtla. anyone else notice guillermo diaz looking bulked up and sexy as hell in the audience? right of stage (audience perspective), green button-up. damn.

i’m seeing aquaria at boise pride in a couple weeks. can’t wait to see yvie eventually.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh wow, I'm pretty sure the Orpheum was practically right across the street lol. Guillermo is fine. A friend of mine alerted me to some um, pictures of him from sometime back. Unf.

I really hope Yvie will be around soon; The Season 11 tour isn't coming to Michigan, grr.

Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    did y'all see the look on silky's face when she had to pick her lipsync opponent? i think she suddenly remembered that she sucks at lipsyncing and figured she'd rather go out against someone she had literally no chance of beating, and that's why she chose brooke lynn. at least that's my interpretation.

vanjie's video was fucking hilarious.​ "555-vanjievoters.minglething" hahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    silky looked terrified. and kind of blew her wad in the first few seconds with the wig reveal. by the end of it her wig line looked like a party city bargain bin sale. and i wasn’t a vanjie fan until this. she made me laugh so hard. also, the dude she comes on to on hollywood boulevard was fine as hell.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    did y'all see the look on silky's face when she had to pick her lipsync opponent? i think she suddenly remembered that she sucks at lipsyncing and figured she'd rather go out against someone she had literally no chance of beating, and that's why she chose brooke lynn. at least that's my interpretation.

vanjie's video was fucking hilarious.​ "555-vanjievoters.minglething" hahahahahahaha
    I was so shocked when she picked Brook!! Maybe Silky was still upset about the whole Soju shade thing (that wasn't even really shade). There was no way she was winning that one. A'keria would've been her best option, but then that would've made for a boring final round of epic proportions, unless Ru pulled a S10 and kept 3 of them for the final round (and I thought that was horrible. It gets too crowded when there's more than two queens up there.)

Yes kel, Vanjie's interest was quite nice. I've warmed up to her now as well. I think my problem with her all along is that she's always running at an 11, but I guess once you take that for what it is she's rather endearing. Maybe she just shines the best in a frantic street ambush interview type setting. It was very Billy on the Street.