Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i don't know how to post spoilers properly on my mobile. i try to be innocuous in my posts and if i've ruined anything for you i'm hella sorry.

edit: the queen i dug least went home. there was a ton of foreshadowing. saw it coming a mile away.
    Last edited by kel; 03-22-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i don't know how to post spoilers properly on my mobile. i try to be innocuous in my posts and if i've ruined anything for you i'm hella sorry.

edit: the queen i dug least went home. there was a ton of foreshadowing. saw it coming a mile away.
    I have to agree. Way better premiere than I was expecting. And the right queen was the first to go. Poor Eureka is going to have to fight hard to stick around long, though.

And I don't know what the entire cast sees in Kameron out of drag. Totally not my type at all.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 03-23-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    And I don't know what the entire cast sees in Kameron out of drag. Totally not my type at all.
    word. she's not even *that* buff, reminds me a lot of the princess. and how did no one clock her kelly-mantle-bacon-dress hair?

this was a really outstanding premiere. they did everything right; a seriously kick ass mini-challenge (and at this point they should be mandatory -- hopefully the 90-minute showtime will make room for one every week), plenty of work room footage to flesh out personalities, and an awesome maxi-challenge that harkens back to season one and really highlights the queens' skill and creativity.
    Last edited by kel; 03-23-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post

oh, honey, i wasn't talking about you! i don't go into this thread until i've watched the episode (save for right now, since it was the first one and i don't care that much). someone who had been on all stars three immediately posted a congrats to the winner and it was the first post i saw on instagram when i woke up the next morning, excited to watch the show that night. it was just so frustrating! you shouldn't have to unfollow a bunch of people on social media to avoid spoilers, people should have an understanding that not everyone can watch things at the exact same time. idunno. i feel like i'm yelling at a cloud :/