Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    a fucking sick premier. i like all of the queens so far. i've watched it three times. this season is gonna slay.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Spoiler: why the fuck didn't jan win last week's episode!?!? look, i love gigi, and she's doing a great job, but she did not do better than jan, at all.

i love the way sherry has been edited out of the show as much as possible, it's hilarious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i love the way sherry has been edited out of the show as much as possible, it's hilarious.
    I think it would have been so much funnier if they replaced her with a huge animated cherry pie, or that ice cream shitting taco from South Park. It's off-putting when they barely show her and then she either winds up in the top or, god forbid, wins the challenge. I was surprised they actually showed her commercial tonight lol.

I'm living for Heidi. And Crystal.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 04-17-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I think it would have been so much funnier if they replaced her with a huge animated cherry pie, or that ice cream shitting taco from South Park. It's off-putting when they barely show her and then she either winds up in the top or, god forbid, wins the challenge. I was surprised they actually showed her commercial tonight lol.

I'm living for Heidi. And Crystal.
    hahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing at the idea of that.

her commercial made ZERO SENSE and she should have been in the bottom.

crystal's commercial was maybe the funniest thing i've ever seen on the show. all the backgrounds were amazing. and her look on the runway was :: chef's kiss ::

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    hahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing at the idea of that.

her commercial made ZERO SENSE and she should have been in the bottom.

crystal's commercial was maybe the funniest thing i've ever seen on the show. all the backgrounds were amazing. and her look on the runway was :: chef's kiss ::
    Agreed on all of that. I don't know why Sherry wasn't in the bottom.

I wasn't thrilled with the bottom two, but the right decision was made. The eliminated queen was starting to seriously grate on me.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    pretty sad about who went home this week, but i get it.

glad about who won the challenge!

also, jackie's bit was hilarious. "vas is dis? i don't approve of dese espice girls."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    That was a surprisingly entertaining reunion, given the restrictions. I'm wondering how the finale will be this week. I'm also way more excited about AS5 than I should be. The "big twist" has reinvigorated it for me.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    That was a surprisingly entertaining reunion, given the restrictions. I'm wondering how the finale will be this week. I'm also way more excited about AS5 than I should be. The "big twist" has reinvigorated it for me.
    all the allusions to sherry without actually saying anything about her were hilarious. my favorite part was everyone telling crystal to light her candle hahahaha

wish they had let the last eliminated queen get into the top four (as she's my favorite) since sherry was disqualified.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit, Mariah's performance on the first AS5 episode. That should have won. May have been filmed last year, but that shit was SO on point for right now.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit, Mariah's performance on the first AS5 episode. That should have won. May have been filmed last year, but that shit was SO on point for right now.
    i mean, a lot of people did way better than the queen who ended up winning. like...i don't remember the last time i've been so upset about a queen winning an episode (and that includes all of sherry's wins on season 12). the queen who won and the queen who went home (thank goodness!) are the only two on the season i dislike.

and man, i have missed jujubee. she's just the fucking best. and i will forever be in love with miz cracker.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    i mean, a lot of people did way better than the queen who ended up winning. like...i don't remember the last time i've been so upset about a queen winning an episode (and that includes all of sherry's wins on season 12). the queen who won and the queen who went home (thank goodness!) are the only two on the season i dislike.

and man, i have missed jujubee. she's just the fucking best. and i will forever be in love with miz cracker.
    Juju is a class act. I'm kind of low key hoping for Raven being the lip sync assassin when she inevitably wins a challenge lol.

Re: miz cracker... I dunno, that transaction between her and Ongina kind of killed anything I had going for her before. She was kept up all night over a decision that wasn't even an option? Gurl. No. That being said, my heart broke for Ongina but she was clearly overshadowed by almost everyone else there. I feel like this whole thing is Shea's contest to lose, just like it was Chad and Alaska's before her. Obviously the rules make that 100% possible (see: Shangela and Manila).

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Juju is a class act. I'm kind of low key hoping for Raven being the lip sync assassin when she inevitably wins a challenge lol.

Re: miz cracker... I dunno, that transaction between her and Ongina kind of killed anything I had going for her before. She was kept up all night over a decision that wasn't even an option? Gurl. No. That being said, my heart broke for Ongina but she was clearly overshadowed by almost everyone else there. I feel like this whole thing is Shea's contest to lose, just like it was Chad and Alaska's before her. Obviously the rules make that 100% possible (see: Shangela and Manila).
    yeah this past episode, cracker definitely rubbed me the wrong way. at least she realized at a later point that she had been a dick and apologized.

that lip sync was fantastic, btw. i fucking love that song so much.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Gutted and pissed off about the last elimination, not that it would've changed anything if the lip sync turned out differently (it is interesting how the results would've all been the same so far). I can't comprehend why the fuck India is still on this show.

Also, being that I have the hugest crush on Mayhem - so I'm not at all complaining or wishing it was otherwise - I'm shocked that they were the best hotel resort pitch. It gave me complete Club 96 vibes. Just replace Club 96 with "I'm rich" lol. For what it's worth, I loved Club 96. I still whisper it from time to time. Everyone should.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 06-22-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Gutted and pissed off about the last elimination, not that it would've changed anything if the lip sync turned out differently (it is interesting how the results would've all been the same so far). I can't comprehend why the fuck India is still on this show.

Also, being that I have the hugest crush on Mayhem - so I'm not at all complaining or wishing it was otherwise - I'm shocked that they were the best hotel resort pitch. It gave me complete Club 96 vibes. Just replace Club 96 with "I'm rich" lol. For what it's worth, I loved Club 96. I still whisper it from time to time. Everyone should.
    ditto on all counts.

india's outfit was just one outfit with removable pieces. what the fuck? i'm happy with who won, at least. "wanna carrot?"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ditto on all counts.

india's outfit was just one outfit with removable pieces. what the fuck? i'm happy with who won, at least. "wanna carrot?"
    Yassss! So incredibly finally well deserved. But for someone that's had some pretty goddamned A-class lip synchs in the past, I have to say I was sorely underwhelmed with hers this time out. To the point that I feel it was an intentional loss so as to not be responsible for sending someone home. That might be the way it's been for a while now on All-Stars and I'm just picking up on it, honestly.

Yes, India's costume reveals were pretty much the most eye-rolling worst thing in the world. While Shea's might have been the best, but it was written off as "crafty" - ???? What in the fuck? Granted, that Golden Girls parody was not very great, and "cream cheese pie" was undoubtedly worthy of getting sent home, whoever the fuck said it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Yassss! So incredibly finally well deserved. But for someone that's had some pretty goddamned A-class lip synchs in the past, I have to say I was sorely underwhelmed with hers this time out. To the point that I feel it was an intentional loss so as to not be responsible for sending someone home. That might be the way it's been for a while now on All-Stars and I'm just picking up on it, honestly.

Yes, India's costume reveals were pretty much the most eye-rolling worst thing in the world. While Shea's might have been the best, but it was written off as "crafty" - ???? What in the fuck? Granted, that Golden Girls parody was not very great, and "cream cheese pie" was undoubtedly worthy of getting sent home, whoever the fuck said it.
    cracker said it, but her runway was one of the best, for sure.

i hate the term "crafty" because it's so dismissive of talent. not every queen has an overabundance of money. shea fucking MADE that. yeah, it's a costume, but it's not crafty​. it was brilliant and well-made.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Jujubee needs a podcast of just her random thoughts. Also, the drama tonight was amazing.

I don’t think the drama is over.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Jujubee needs a podcast of just her random thoughts. Also, the drama tonight was amazing.

I don’t think the drama is over.
    I was LIVING for it ha. And I'm so super happy Shea made the right decision. Very interested to see how the other vote turned out....

Also, just got done watching the first episode of Drag Race Canada, and I'm not sure what the fuck is up with the lighting or the picture quality, but everyone looks like they have skin/make-up problems, including Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, who is legitimately fine as hell. Other than that it has potential to be a great show. Kind of like the lip gloss effect on season 1, but not quite the same thing.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 07-04-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I was LIVING for it ha. And I'm so super happy Shea made the right decision. Very interested to see how the other vote turned out....

Also, just got done watching the first episode of Drag Race Canada, and I'm not sure what the fuck is up with the lighting or the picture quality, but everyone looks like they have skin/make-up problems, including Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, who is legitimately fine as hell. Other than that it has potential to be a great show. Kind of like the lip gloss effect on season 1, but not quite the same thing.
    oh, do you not watch untucked after the episodes? because if you did, you'd know who everyone voted for before next week

i feel like jujubee & shea should have been tied for top, with alexis not far behind.

the drama was hilarious but also like WHERE'S THE FUCKING PUDDING, INDIA? THE ONE WITH THE PROOF IN IT?

and here's what mariah had to say about it. i didn't for ONE SECOND believe india, because you know if alexis had done that, she would have owned up to it. and also india fucking sucks.

looking forward to finding a way to watch drag race canada!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    oh, do you not watch untucked after the episodes? because if you did, you'd know who everyone voted for before next week

i feel like jujubee & shea should have been tied for top, with alexis not far behind.

the drama was hilarious but also like WHERE'S THE FUCKING PUDDING, INDIA? THE ONE WITH THE PROOF IN IT?
    I was literally screaming at my tv when Ru announced if you're not in the top, you're in the bottom. Alexis and Juju were just as good as Shea on that challenge.

LOLOL at the proof in the pudding part!! I have been watching the Untuckeds, but I guess I've been mentally checking out or tricking myself into thinking some of them have been ambiguous. Obv, I know Alexis and India voted for each other but I don't think I was too clear on the rest. I'm hoping that India didn't fool anyone.

There hasn't been any of the usual "bring a queen back" gimmick yet, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen this week. Unless it's Mayhem or Mariah.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I was literally screaming at my tv when Ru announced if you're not in the top, you're in the bottom. Alexis and Juju were just as good as Shea on that challenge.

LOLOL at the proof in the pudding part!! I have been watching the Untuckeds, but I guess I've been mentally checking out or tricking myself into thinking some of them have been ambiguous. Obv, I know Alexis and India voted for each other but I don't think I was too clear on the rest. I'm hoping that India didn't fool anyone.

There hasn't been any of the usual "bring a queen back" gimmick yet, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen this week. Unless it's Mayhem or Mariah.
    EVERYONE voted for india, they showed it on untucked! we were cracking up!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Wrong choice, ladies. Wrong choice.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Wrong choice, ladies. Wrong choice.
    seriously, wtf? this week's challenge was weird but ended up being (mostly) really funny.

also, blair playing the "bUt We'Re FrIeNdSsSs" angle with cracker was just...so weirdly desperate. i never disliked her until that moment.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I’m not really sold on Canada yet. I stan Jimbo to death, but a lot of queens just seem... meh?

Living for the harsh judging tho.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Triple crowning for next week, please.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I’m not really sold on Canada yet. I stan Jimbo to death, but a lot of queens just seem... meh?

Living for the harsh judging tho.
    Jimbo was my fave going in, but I'm liking Lemon and Priyanka and even growing fonder of Bobo by the minute.

wtf was up with the end of AS5 tonight?? So bizarre. So is it the finale next week or not? hah.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    so...drag race canada has been ok so far.

jimbo's entrance look was so legitimately terrifying to me i started crying and couldn't look at the screen until he removed it. but after that he quickly became my favorite? also, out of drag, fucking HOT. like if garth from wayne's world was gay.

priyanka has been one of my tops (hey-o) since the beginning. i love her. and lemon! this week's look was...not good, but everything else she's done has been amazing, including her first runway (and i don't understand why the judges hated it...it was like neon, sporty sailor moon).

my biggest issue is brook lynn and jeffrey...they're both assholes. brook lynn is occasionally funny but jeffrey NEVER is, and their critiques are WAY more harsh than they need to be. i want to be entertained, not feel like the queens are being torn to shreds. telling ilonna she needed to put makeup on her ass (and the way they said it) was just...jesus, it made me uncomfortable.

tom green was a hilarious guest judge, which was unexpected.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I’m just gonna come out and say it: I don’t get the fuss over Lemon.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I’m just gonna come out and say it: I don’t get the fuss over Lemon.
    she's cute (as a boy and in drag), she's hilarious (like, consistently), and 90% of her looks have been fantastic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    she's cute (as a boy and in drag), she's hilarious (like, consistently), and 90% of her looks have been fantastic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Cute, yes, but I don’t find her funny (like, at all) and her looks have been pedestrian for me.

Ilona was robbed this week. I thought she was hysterical in the challenge. There’s definitely a lot of production going on to get certain queens to the end.