Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Family Guy

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Family Guy

Well, it's already been 20 years, and have wondered for quite a time again what ETS thinks of Family Guy, as there are lot of fans of The Simpsons and South Park here. I still recall the old ETS for having a Family Guy thread, so I was also a bit surprised that there hasn't been one here for quite some time.

I also wanted to say that in real life, Family Guy still seems to be one of the most referenced and quoted shows and that the references are like the video equivalent of earworms. It also seems like the gags and bits are even referenced far more than the actual episodes.

If I also remember correctly, it seemed like ETS preferred the first run that happened before it got revived after cancellation. I also chose Family Guy out of all Seth MacFarlane's shows for a thread not just because it's his largest and most popular show, but also due to how often it gets compared to The Simpsons and South Park.

I also haven't followed Family Guy in ages, and Peter and Brian still remain to be my favorite characters.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-16-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Love it. Need to catch up with a few seasons though. The episode that aired first after the cancellation is probably my favorite. "Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify this!" and all. Great show.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Love FG. The 90's episode from the other week was great.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    One of my "need to watch immediately". :-) Over.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Achtung, new season started, and Stewie said his first word! :-) (also The Simpsons S32, wow)

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Did we really not have a Family Guy thread already? Tisk tisk, ETS....