Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujy View Post
    Watching last night's LSFYL, already know Nina is gone.

Can Vanjie just go please? I've had enough.

On a brighter note, can A'Keria narrate every Lip sync going forward? That walrus comment about Silky had me rolling.
    That's totally going to be brought up at the reunion

I feel like at least Silky was.. trying? to do something. But yeah, no. Both were just so painfully underwhelming for one being a seasoned queen and the other being one who spent most of this season talking up her lip sync game.

I've been over Vanjie since day one. I'm sick to death of the 10 pounds of glitter that's clearly only being used to try to cover up the chest tattoo.

Just give the crown to Brook Lynn already and call it a day. We all know she's winning.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Fucking yesssssss!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Beyond ecstatic with the result even though I admittedly thought the other one did a better lip sync for the crown.

Also just want to say the new Miley song feat. Ru this morning is everything.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Beyond ecstatic with the result even though I admittedly thought the other one did a better lip sync for the crown.

Also just want to say the new Miley song feat. Ru this morning is everything.
    ru’s mind was made up before the final lip sync, i think. which i’m okay with this season.

i wonder how hard it is to get tickets to that thing. and, my god, were there some hot bears in that crowd. speaking of, i usually love the nasty pig commercials, but last night’s went a little too far. gay bathroom sex like it’s the 90’s? c’mon ...

edit: that song with miley is dope af.
    Last edited by kel; 05-31-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    ru’s mind was made up before the final lip sync, i think. which i’m okay with this season.

i wonder how hard it is to get tickets to that thing. and, my god, were there some hot bears in that crowd. speaking of, i usually love the nasty pig commercials, but last night’s went a little too far. gay bathroom sex like it’s the 90’s? c’mon ...

edit: that song with miley is dope af.
    Ooh. Hmm, I watch on Sling, so I'm not sure I saw any of those commercials. Maybe I wasn't paying attention :/

If it's still at the Ace Hotel theatre, I saw Tori Amos there a couple years ago and that place is TINY. I'm sure tickets are reeedonculous to obtain. I'd be kind of on cloud nine with the eye candy there ha.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    it’s at the orpheum in dtla. anyone else notice guillermo diaz looking bulked up and sexy as hell in the audience? right of stage (audience perspective), green button-up. damn.

i’m seeing aquaria at boise pride in a couple weeks. can’t wait to see yvie eventually.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Oh wow, I'm pretty sure the Orpheum was practically right across the street lol. Guillermo is fine. A friend of mine alerted me to some um, pictures of him from sometime back. Unf.

I really hope Yvie will be around soon; The Season 11 tour isn't coming to Michigan, grr.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    did y'all see the look on silky's face when she had to pick her lipsync opponent? i think she suddenly remembered that she sucks at lipsyncing and figured she'd rather go out against someone she had literally no chance of beating, and that's why she chose brooke lynn. at least that's my interpretation.

vanjie's video was fucking hilarious.​ "555-vanjievoters.minglething" hahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    silky looked terrified. and kind of blew her wad in the first few seconds with the wig reveal. by the end of it her wig line looked like a party city bargain bin sale. and i wasn’t a vanjie fan until this. she made me laugh so hard. also, the dude she comes on to on hollywood boulevard was fine as hell.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    did y'all see the look on silky's face when she had to pick her lipsync opponent? i think she suddenly remembered that she sucks at lipsyncing and figured she'd rather go out against someone she had literally no chance of beating, and that's why she chose brooke lynn. at least that's my interpretation.

vanjie's video was fucking hilarious.​ "555-vanjievoters.minglething" hahahahahahaha
    I was so shocked when she picked Brook!! Maybe Silky was still upset about the whole Soju shade thing (that wasn't even really shade). There was no way she was winning that one. A'keria would've been her best option, but then that would've made for a boring final round of epic proportions, unless Ru pulled a S10 and kept 3 of them for the final round (and I thought that was horrible. It gets too crowded when there's more than two queens up there.)

Yes kel, Vanjie's interest was quite nice. I've warmed up to her now as well. I think my problem with her all along is that she's always running at an 11, but I guess once you take that for what it is she's rather endearing. Maybe she just shines the best in a frantic street ambush interview type setting. It was very Billy on the Street.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The first episode of RPDR UK was surprisingly funny! And I loved how campy some of the outfits were.

Spoiler: I'm a bit mad that Sum didn't get the maxi challenge win. Her stamp look was everything!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just finished the UK season and wow, what a great season! First couple episodes were a little on the meh side, but it really started to shine. I disagree with the result a little bit but it makes total sense. Their show starts on Wow next month already. Can't wait for more drag race to start up!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Just finished the UK season and wow, what a great season! First couple episodes were a little on the meh side, but it really started to shine. I disagree with the result a little bit but it makes total sense. Their show starts on Wow next month already. Can't wait for more drag race to start up!
    will be watching the finale tomorrow. i've been enjoying this season a lot, it's kind of refreshing for it to be so different. plus, i fucking love graham norton.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    yeah, 100% agree with you on who won, definitely wasn't who i wanted to win but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ was still an entertaining finale, at least!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Ru’s Netflix show “AJ and the Queen” is out. I just binged the whole thing. It’s VERY ropey at the beginning, but it sucked me in by episode six. Lots of Ru Girls throughout!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Since I’m back and usually filled with T, here’s your All Stars 5 cast.

Spoiler: Ongina, Alexis Mateo, Blair St Claire, Derrick Barry, Shea Coulee, Miz Cracker, Mariah Balenciaga, Jujubee, Mayhem Miller, India Ferrah.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Since I’m back and usually filled with T, here’s your All Stars 5 cast.

Spoiler: Ongina, Alexis Mateo, Blair St Claire, Derrick Barry, Shea Coulee, Miz Cracker, Mariah Balenciaga, Jujubee, Mayhem Miller, India Ferrah.
    Spoiler: jujubee and Spoiler: alexis again? there's almost 150 queens to choose from, no more second encores. christ.

i hope Spoiler: ongina really is on the cast this time around. she always seems to be on the all stars rumor roster. and Spoiler: blair's been pretty prolific since her season. her obligatory first single was kind of a bop.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Spoiler: jujubee and Spoiler: alexis again? there's almost 150 queens to choose from, no more second encores. christ.

i hope Spoiler: ongina really is on the cast this time around. she always seems to be on the all stars rumor roster. and Spoiler: blair's been pretty prolific since her season. her obligatory first single was kind of a bop.
    I think it's just further proof that Ru isn't really considering Spoiler: AS 1 to be canon lol. Can't say I disagree. Looks like a fun cast though!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I would love to see Pearl and Willam on AS, but those bridges are burned and the ashes lost to the winds.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i used to love willam. then she shoved her ignorant heel in her mouth.

totally forgot about pearl.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I would love to see Pearl and Willam on AS, but those bridges are burned and the ashes lost to the winds.
    what did pearl do???

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    what did pearl do???
    Pearl ALLEGEDLY fucked a producer during season 7 to get to the top 3. She also said a while back that she tried to talk to Ru in the workroom once and got “Nothing you say matters unless those cameras are on”.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Pearl ALLEGEDLY fucked a producer during season 7 to get to the top 3. She also said a while back that she tried to talk to Ru in the workroom once and got “Nothing you say matters unless those cameras are on”.
    hoooooooly shiiiiiiiiit

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Ru’s Netflix show “AJ and the Queen” is out. I just binged the whole thing. It’s VERY ropey at the beginning, but it sucked me in by episode six. Lots of Ru Girls throughout!
    we watched episode one last night and loved it. louis is one of my favorite characters i've ever seen on a TV show. we were cracking up so much.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    RuPaul is hosting SNL on Feb 8!! And Justin Bieber is the musical guest, so at least there's good eye candy for that, too hahaha

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    RuPaul is hosting SNL on Feb 8!! And Justin Bieber is the musical guest, so at least there's good eye candy for that, too hahaha
    ugh he's probably gonna play that "yummy" song. october midnight posted it in the shitty music thread and, oh my god, it's so bad. the video is terrifying, for some reason.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ugh he's probably gonna play that "yummy" song. october midnight posted it in the shitty music thread and, oh my god, it's so bad. the video is terrifying, for some reason.
    Wow somehow I've avoided that until now, but I'm intrigued/scared. I have no problems using the mute button though 🤣

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Wow somehow I've avoided that until now, but I'm intrigued/scared. I have no problems using the mute button though 藍
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...033#post479033

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8548825/drag-race-season-12-cast-date

Season 12 starts on Feb 28?? So I take it AS5 won't be airing until afterwards?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    tonight bitches!