Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tom Green's style of humor has always been up my alley. He's so dry, and unrelenting almost to an (intentionally) uncomfortable degree. I am tickled pink that he had any interest in doing a show like this.

JBC is hot as fuck, but this show is ruining him for me. You're hitting the nail on the head, Mae. There's a difference between offering up constructive criticism and just being an asshole, and he's veering on the wrong side of that line way too often this whole competition. It's not cute.

Ilona was just.. a lot to deal with. They're just constantly running at an 11 all the time. I know people exactly like that. Unfortunately it came across as "one-note" a lot of the time, just because there's nowhere else for the energy to really go.

Jimbo is and has always been the clear winner for me, personally. It seems like they're really pushing for Rita though, and I don't get it. She's not that great. I mean, really, she won the one challenge merely because she spoke in both French and English and it kept them on the edge of their seats? Really? I mean. Really.

Lemon's adorable and I want to take him home. That's all hahaha.

Priyanka is a fucking lip sync assassin. That alone could get her to the finale.

I like the few liberties they've taken with the brand, and I think in turn it's feeling much fresher compared to recent main show seasons.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Cute, yes, but I don’t find her funny (like, at all) and her looks have been pedestrian for me.

Ilona was robbed this week. I thought she was hysterical in the challenge. There’s definitely a lot of production going on to get certain queens to the end.
    i feel like maybe our senses of humor are very different, because i found ilona INSUFFERABLE during thing challenge (though not as insufferable as Bobo...holy shit that was awful...how did she end up in the top???) and cracked up at every single thing lemon did. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seriously, though, i'm glad that first nations AND two spirit folks got some representation on such a big platform...i just wish it had been better representation. ilona was never fun or engaging to me, just super off-putting and abrasive.

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Tom Green's style of humor has always been up my alley. He's so dry, and unrelenting almost to an (intentionally) uncomfortable degree. I am tickled pink that he had any interest in doing a show like this.

JBC is hot as fuck, but this show is ruining him for me. You're hitting the nail on the head, Mae. There's a difference between offering up constructive criticism and just being an asshole, and he's veering on the wrong side of that line way too often this whole competition. It's not cute.

Ilona was just.. a lot to deal with. They're just constantly running at an 11 all the time. I know people exactly like that. Unfortunately it came across as "one-note" a lot of the time, just because there's nowhere else for the energy to really go.

Jimbo is and has always been the clear winner for me, personally. It seems like they're really pushing for Rita though, and I don't get it. She's not that great. I mean, really, she won the one challenge merely because she spoke in both French and English and it kept them on the edge of their seats? Really? I mean. Really.

Lemon's adorable and I want to take him home. That's all hahaha.

Priyanka is a fucking lip sync assassin. That alone could get her to the finale.

I like the few liberties they've taken with the brand, and I think in turn it's feeling much fresher compared to recent main show seasons.
    i love priyanka so much, and am probably the most attracted to her both in and out of drag. don't understand why the judges didn't like her in the pageant challenge...she was fucking hilarious.

i like rita as a person a lot, and her looks have been pretty fantastic. sometimes she's great in challenges, sometimes she's fine, but she hasn't really been BAD at all.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    RIP Chi Chi Devayne

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    RIP Chi Chi Devayne
    WHAT?!?!?! oh my god no!!!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Apparent cast for AS6:

Spoiler: Yara Sofia, Eureka, A’keria, Scarlet Envy, Rajah O’Hara, Sonique, Pandora, Shannel, Serena ChaCha, Silky, Jan, Jiggly Caliente, Ginger Minj, Trinity K Bonet