Ok. Two things.

I apologize for my support of Alex Jones. I was a big fan a LONG TIME ago. I appreciated him outing Bohemian Grove and such, but most of all, I appreciated his hatred for the Bush family.

But I stopped listening a long time ago, like, ten fucking years ago.

Having watched some of his videos from the time I missed, I'm just utterly stunned. He's either playing a fucking character, or has truly lost his mind, possibly from methamphetamine use or some shit.

So, yeah, the guy who was deplatformed was NOT the AJ I knew in the '00s. THAT'S the guy I was defending. He said some dumb shit now and then, but he also exposed some real shit that's unimpeachable. FUrthermore, I thought he was going to support Obama.

THEN, I realized that Jones would never support a political candidate, the jones of the '00s I mean. This is why his support of trump fucking baffled me. I didn't know he was yammering on about "democrats" now: he used to abhor both parties.

But, yeah, the Jones I wasn't aware of, the Jones of the past several years, deserved to be banned. I get it now, and I apologize. I'm disgusted.