Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    This Robin D. Bullock lunatic, who is a PASTOR, spews all KINDS of insanity.
    This is exactly why university/academic certification should be required to become a pastor. "Failed" musician and writer, turns the grift towards religion in 2018. Their "church" is a warehouse only partially converted into a sound stage/studio, and the parishioners are almost certainly workers and/or family friends:

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    This is exactly why university/academic certification should be required to become a pastor. "Failed" musician and writer, turns the grift towards religion in 2018. Their "church" is a warehouse only partially converted into a sound stage/studio, and the parishioners are almost certainly workers and/or family friends:

I mean, my ancestral family church has always required pastors to have a degree. And the churches that don't at least generally require EXTENSIVE vetting for ministers, and PREFER preachers with a degree.

I think a big ass part of the problem is these internet "ministries" and, god help us, self proclaimed "prophets," not to mention the fact that they let some of these fucking lunatics on TV.

At least it's entertaining.