Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post, but is anyone here AWAKE? If you are, you know what i mean.
    People are conditioned to call us "kooky conspiracy theorists" if we question ANYTHING the government does.
    I've been accused of being an alarmist. Well, fuck. There is highly alarming shit going on.
    We have extraction drills going on in florida.
    We have a MASSIVE MILITARY BUILDUP in the southwest. We are more or less OCCUPIED down here.
    The NSA is recording ALL of are communications of ANY kind and storing them FOREVER. Google and facebook are WORKING WITH THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT to build profiles on every american.
    All of this shit is FACT.
    What the fuck is jade helm for?
    What the fuck do they know?
    It pisses me off that this thread is a joke. WAKE UP.

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    We have extraction drills going on in florida.
    We have a MASSIVE MILITARY BUILDUP in the southwest. We are more or less OCCUPIED down here.
    Oh noes! The Black Man is trying to kills ALL of us and teh constistooshun!!

Every site (Infowars) that "reports news" like the above is xenophobic (Alex Jones) at the core. You do realize this, right?
    Last edited by Baphomette; 08-01-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Baphomette View Post
    Oh noes! The Black Man is trying to kills ALL of us and teh constistooshun!!

Every site (Infowars) that "reports news" like the above is xenophobic (Alex Jones) at the core. You do realize this, right?
    i do realize that, and it's been bothering me a lot.
    not only are they xenophobic, they are right wing gun nuts. And that sucks.
    If you noticed, i posted something about it on facebook, something to the effect of "some of us who are AWAKE are LEFTISTS." remember?
    when i started paying attention to this shit, we were afraid of the RIGHT. Remember, 9/11 happened under Dubya, and so did the patriot act.
    But i've come to believe that it's not about left and right, it's US and THEM.
    All of that aside, @Miss Baphomette , you know what time it is. You've seen that Terms and Conditions movie.

And @BRoswell , i completely agree with you about the ratio of legit "conspiracies" to the insane ones.
    I look for the kernels of truth. I look for hard facts. And it's hard to find in a sea of nut jobs.

I don't even like calling them "conspiracies" or "conspiracy theories."

It's more like "Disturbing Facts."
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-01-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    All of that aside, @Miss Baphomette , you know what time it is. You've seen that Terms and Conditions movie.
    Oh, I totally agree about the NSA stuff. Still don't know how it's possible to ANALYZE all of that data but I do believe it's being collected.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Oh, I totally agree about the NSA stuff. Still don't know how it's possible to ANALYZE all of that data but I do believe it's being collected.
    Yeah to track your purchases to pander to your interest and spam you so you spend more money on crap. Its called tracking and sometimes its useful.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    yeah, i really don't think they have any idea what to DO with it yet.

My fear is what might happen when they DO figure it out. I can't remember if it was Terms and Conditions or another flick, but google has bragged that they can predict where a user will go out to eat dinner a month in advance.

They have the POTENTIAL to track our every move. We have already become a surveillance state.
    But if they were able to analyze it, they would be able to prevent a lot of things that have happened recently.
    @Miss Baphomette ,you should check out the new season of America's Book of Secrets on netflix.''

edit: BTW @BRoswell ... sometimes i think people post those outlandish theories just to get attention, to get views on their youtube channel.
    Being an INTELLIGENT "truther" takes a lot of work. You have to dig through at least one metric fuckton of bullshit for each kernel of truth.
    It's like, ok, is this piece of information CONFIRMED by anyone? Are there multiple eyewitnesses, making it at least a possibility? Was it reported in the news somewhere? Is it verifiable by anything other than some flimsy fringe website?
    If not, then you keep digging. I...keep...digging. Till i...Feel...Something

Also, sadly @ziltoid 's views probably represent the majority of the country.
    Go back to sleep America. We have everything under control.

That's the way it is. If you question the government or the official narrative of ANYTHING, you are branded as a "kooky conspiracy theorist."
    And that's by design. I saw a news story the other day about how cool it is that google can now keep a record of EVERY WHERE YOU GO using your cell phone. And the newscaster is talking about it like it's all cool. You can turn it off though (yeah fucking right. you can make it so YOU can't see it.)
    MY reaction to a story like that is palm meeting face. Also, have you noticed that facebook is automatically tagging people in photos right now, and they boast a 93 percent success rate?
    Surely they haven't shared that database with the gvmt, right? Of course not!
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-01-2015 at 04:21 AM.