Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Oh I really like this one. It's perhaps more of an, well, unsolved mystery (haha) than a conspiracy theory but still. I do believe it's possible too.
    Oh, yeah, like the Bermuda Triangle?

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with the Bermuda Triangle. People STILL disappear there. Like Detroit restauranteur, Chuck Muer. Poof.

I'm STILL afraid of the Bermuda Triangle, LOL.

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Oh, yeah, like the Bermuda Triangle?

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with the Bermuda Triangle. People STILL disappear there. Like Detroit restauranteur, Chuck Muer. Poof.

I'm STILL afraid of the Bermuda Triangle, LOL.
    Oh yes, the Bermuda Triangle still is scary and intriguing. In the last few years, scientific explanations started to appear about what may be happening in that darn Triangle. It hasn't brought anyone back though.

Where is that damn Cyclops???

Also: the Mary Celeste. Not in the Triangle but still creeps me out so much.

Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    @marodi , I was thinking of a "creepy" thread, myself: some sort of unsolved mystery/creepy thread would be cool, for those of us who get into such things.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @marodi , I was thinking of a "creepy" thread, myself: some sort of unsolved mystery/creepy thread would be cool, for those of us who get into such things.
    Resurrect this thread? -

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...ghlight=Creepy

Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muad'nin View Post
    Damn Fine Idea!

Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Well, it's been cool, being a conspiracy theorist.

Now that the Big Steal of 2020 is going to be the main topic of discussion for the rest of our lives, I'll not be participating.

Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Ok, I had a morbid curiosity. Thescariestmovieever, which used to be a cool, fairly large channel about the occult in the media, but has sadly lurched to the right...

Is suggesting that trump supporters will likely be saved by the literal rapture.
    Lololololol.

I'm never listening to this dude again, and I'm going to tell him why, in a lengthy Facebook message.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I've decided I don't believe anything anymore. unless I see it with my own eyes. I don't believe the mainstream media, I don't believe conspiracy theorists. Everyone has a damn agenda.

I'm tired of it all. Go outside. Live life, make art, enjoy your time with the people you love. I'm done with it.

Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    I've decided I don't believe anything anymore. unless I see it with my own eyes. I don't believe the mainstream media, I don't believe conspiracy theorists. Everyone has a damn agenda.
    I've sort of been in the same boat for awhile.

I've watched people who interested me for ten fucking years, who would have NEVER supported a political candidate, who pointed out the hidden atrocities of ALL of the recent administrations, slowly switch to a more intense version of Fox News.

There are a TINY HANDFUL of people out there still keeping an eye on shit, but they're few and far between.

If I were a hardcore conspiracy guru, I'D be looking at how they have us so fucking DIVIDED, and, thus, easier to control, and at the brink of self destruction. I would NOT be bemoaning the loss of this or that president, and ESPECIALLY not Donald fucking trump, who had enough real life conspiracy shit turn out to be TRUE that we could go on for years, on just that.

There are a couple of things that still trip me out, though. Look into the Dark Winter simulation of '01, which included people who did a coronavirus simulation called 201, BEFORE the outbreak, and the fact that we keep hearing the term Dark Winter.

I still wonder what in the fuck jade helm 2 was about. Is it about what might happen NOW, should martial law become necessary in a deeply divided country with a worsening pandemic?

I'm also interested in the post-election simulations that were run recently, about civil unrest, some of which predicted grim outcomes: you can find this stuff if you look for it, but why was it never on the news?

But, yeah.
    Most of my favorite conspiracy authors and youtubers, though, have become little more than far right shills, to the point that I think some of them were paid off.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    "Paid off" Bingo.

Whether it was by some political campaign or Youtubers ad revenue, these people are how running their mouths for the cash. If anything still holds true, its the mantra "Follow the Money"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    A friend of mine posted this recently:

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitut...n-580972548be5

It's well worth the read.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

this is maybe not a conspiracy anymore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Support it!
    As a child I read in yellow magazines, which described hundreds of stories of "lost" ships in bermuda. And I believed in all this).