Hey everyone! I wanted to take a moment and share my website, GutterBubbles. It's a music website that I started a couple of years back. Originally, it was just a personal blog that was for my own enjoyment, but when other people wanted to get involved, it expanded into its current iteration. GB is a pretty small fish in the vast, massive ocean of online music press, but it's something that I'm pretty proud of nonetheless. Check it out if you get a moment!

Also, to that point. I wanted to see if anyone here on ETS would be interested in contributing to GB. We are always looking for writers for album reviews, features and everything else under the sun. There is just waaaayy too much cool shit out there and not enough people to cover it all. If that sounds interesting to you (or you might know someone that would be interested) check out our about us page here and get in touch. You can reach me here on ETS (I'm on about everyday, but rarely post. Mostly I just lust after everyone's vinyl collections in that thread) or at the contact on GB. I'd love to have some people from ETS involved! Thanks all!