Thread: Happy Birthday to The Fragile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Oh yeah and THEN, I went to the theater to see Final Destination, because, well, you know.

Surely I'm not the only one...
    Did you get World Coming Down by TON at the same time as TF? I became a fan a little after The Least Worst Of was released so I was a tad behind.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Did you get World Coming Down by TON at the same time as TF? I became a fan a little after The Least Worst Of was released so I was a tad behind.
    You know what? I actually got World Coming Down from the last 6 CDs for 1 cent scam I pulled. I got it asap, though.
    I actually fell in love with Type O, live, on October Rust. I liked it before the show, but not enough to GO to the show: thank god my beautiful goth princess HS gf and her girlfriends drug me to that gig.

Jesus, I was just tripping out on Facebook about Broken being 30: my original fellow NIN fanatic C-Lo tagged me in a post.
    We were TWELVE��.
    I understand what @sonic_discord means about time, too: yes, it seems like a different life, but it ALSO somehow feels like it was just YESTERDAY that we got dropped off at the mall, and.each got our Broken cassette, and then I spent the night at his house and we rented an NES game or some shit.
    Last edited by elevenism; 09-25-2022 at 06:35 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    You know what? I actually got World Coming Down from the last 6 CDs for 1 cent scam I pulled. I got it asap, though.
    I actually fell in love with Type O, live, on October Rust. I liked it before the show, but not enough to GO to the show: thank god my beautiful goth princess HS gf and her girlfriends drug me to that gig.

Jesus, I was just tripping out on Facebook about Broken being 30: my original fellow NIN fanatic C-Lo tagged me in a post.
    We were TWELVE��.
    I understand what @sonic_discord means about time, too: yes, it seems like a different life, but it ALSO somehow feels like it was just YESTERDAY that we got dropped off at the mall, and.each got our Broken cassette, and then I spent the night at his house and we rented and NES game or some shit.
    We should have a NIN/TON marathon playing in the background while watching The Walking Dead, lol.