Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1559

Thread: Kanye West

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    If Kanye wins, would that make Kim Kardashian the first first lady with a publicly known sex tape?
    I don’t know, Melanoma’s pimp is Ghislaine Maxwell so who knows what’s out there.

Kanye isn’t going to “win” anything. This could wreck his career.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    cross-posting this here.

I appreciate the sentiment (I was one of the only people here Emperor's-New-Clothes'ing on Yeezus)... but do you think Trump has finished even a complete sentence since 2006? Bar. Lowered.
    Last edited by botley; 07-05-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Kanye would get my vote before either of the two other morons. I can’t believe I just typed that, especially since it’s probably true.
    Dude, you’re in WISCONSIN, one of the three states that put Trump in the White House. You really need to be thinking strategy to help black people not die vs. ideology right now, or more people are gonna die (and gay people and women will lose more rights).

SOLE ISSUE IS SCOTUS LIFETIME APPOINTMENTS, TWO MORE SEATS (Bader Ginsberg and Thomas or Alito) REMEMBER THIS. We are already stuck with at least 30 more years of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh because of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Abortion rights and LGBTQ rights are hanging by a thread. Qualified immunity for cops will remain forever.

Anyway, this shit is drift, there’s a thread for this.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-06-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Has anyone heard the latest Kanye shit from a Forbes interview? Ugh, anti vaxxer, anti planned parenthood (anti women in other words). This is worse than the Trump shit (although he still thinks that Trump is the closest to God in the White House -Jesus Christ. Seriously, fuck Kanye!
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/randall...ng-in-between/

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    America: let's put a bow on this shit and wrap it up already.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Yep. We definitely need someone in the White House who has admitted to having mental health issues and refuses to take his meds because they "interfere with his creativity". Sign me up for four years of that!
    I kinda feel like we already have that :/

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I love how the person taking the video when he says that stupid shit about Tubman just says "ok we're leaving now"
    Please, Kanye, fuck off with this. Get help, don't get help, whatever, but if you help re-elect Donald Trump...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Clearly surrounded by some of the worst people who are supposed to constitute as his support system. Nothing but enablers and hanger-ons.

There's a good chance this isn't going to end well (and I don't mean his presidential bid). I'm legitimately scared for him.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Mental illness is real.

He needs help. He has needed help for a long time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It sucks because I think his intentions are well but he needs help and to rest.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rampface View Post
    ...I think his intentions are well...
    I think his intentions are for him to feed his narcissistic tendencies, ignore his mental health issues, and surround himself with yes men who won't get him the help he needs because they're getting paid well.

But that's just me.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I love how the person taking the video when he says that stupid shit about Tubman just says "ok we're leaving now"
    Please, Kanye, fuck off with this. Get help, don't get help, whatever, but if you help re-elect Donald Trump...
    Have you seen his (cough) election platform? A photo of an unborn fetus, all kinds of stuff about Jesus, Jesus’ blood can save the country, etc.? Anti-abortion, totally conservative, ultra-religious.

He’s also having some mental breakdown. But that shit he’s spewing? He didn’t make that shit up. Chance the Rapper’s been spewing that stupid shit. It’s a bunch of conspiracy shit, including a ton of anti-Semitism in some black circles. Kanye’s being used as a tool.

FWIW, Kim has been trying to get Kanye help for years. Kanye doesn’t think he needs fixing. He doesn’t like medication, doesn’t like side effects. Kim - like the partner or spouse of anyone with mental illness - can’t MAKE Kanye cooperate with his doctors. She can only attempt to protect her children, support her husband the best she can, and do damage control.

I saw this whole episode on Netflix:

Last edited by allegro; 07-20-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Have you seen his (cough) election platform? A photo of an unborn fetus, all kinds of stuff about Jesus, Jesus’ blood can save the country, etc.? Anti-abortion, totally conservative, ultra-religious.
    This video is all you need. Saxophones in the lobby. 'Nuff said.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    He’s currently as I type this going on a completely bonkers Twitter rant. I think his marriage is gonna be legit over after this. Dude needs help, for real.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    ...Chance the Rapper’s been spewing that stupid shit...
    seriously? i thought he was a good person

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post

I think his intentions are for him to feed his narcissistic tendencies, ignore his mental health issues, and surround himself with yes men who won't get him the help he needs because they're getting paid well.

But that's just me.
    I think this is, unfortunately, correct. Some people get so big that they need editors and not yes men....like Billy Corgan thought he was

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    There's a weird dichotomy here. Trump is (rightfully) dragged for similar racist and ridiculous behavior but Kanye gets the "oh man, he sure needs help" treatment.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    One person has untreated bipolar disorder and the other doesn't.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Not sure I'd be willing to state that definitively.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    There's a weird dichotomy here. Trump is (rightfully) dragged for similar racist and ridiculous behavior but Kanye gets the "oh man, he sure needs help" treatment.
    Oh to be sure, I'm still in the 'he needs help' camp, but I also firmly have one foot in the 'fuck this dude forever' camp as well lol.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Oh to be sure, I'm still in the 'he needs help' camp, but I also firmly have one foot in the 'fuck this dude forever' camp as well lol.
    Yeah, he is obviously unwell and needs medical help. Then there's the crazy side to Kanye where he's "Feeling cute! Might fuck with the 2020 election! Dunno!" and I just get pissed. My sympathy for someone's condition expires as soon as they hijack me into their crazy world.

EDIT: I'm assuming he deleted the rant? I don't see anything on his twitter feed that's particularly out there for him.

EDIT 2: nm, found it, and yeah he deleted it. He sounds really paranoid and delusional.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-21-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Prediction: He gets a divorce from Kim and then becomes a victim to his own demons

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Jesus, he was ABUSIVE toward Kim. He ain’t having any “help.”

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian...elp-for-weeks/
    Last edited by allegro; 07-22-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm missing the part of that article that specifically mentions abuse of any kind.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I'm missing the part of that article that specifically mentions abuse of any kind.
    Not the article, specifically; the Twitter activity.

• He tweeted that Kim wanted to abort North
    • He tweeted that Kim was trying to lock him up like in “Get Out”
    • He tweeted that none of his kids would pose in Playboy (Kim did)
    • He tweeted that none of his kids would do a sex tape (Kim did)
    • He tweeted that Kim’s mom (Kris) isn’t allowed to see Kim and Kanye’s kids
    • He spent all last night tweeting that he’s been trying to divorce Kim for a year (see below)

A lot of this seems to have been sparked by Kim's and Kris' attempts to get Kanye emergency psych help. I guess you can "5150" someone in California, but Kanye escaped to the ranch in Wyoming where there is little-to-no help.

Last edited by allegro; 07-23-2020 at 06:16 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    What’s even odder is that on a political level, Kim has convinced Trump to actually do something good. I get WHY he did it and I know she sold him on the optics, but she got it done. Kanye, on the other hand, had Trump’s complete attention in front of news crews, and all he did was show everyone his phone password and pitch some crazy idea about hydrogen powered airplanes.

But whatever, if you’ve been really trying so hard to get a divorce for a year, maybe that loving tweet from a few weeks ago where you congratulate her on reaching billionaire status (alongside a cryptic picture of vegetables) wasn’t such a good idea..

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Surely if someone is abusive, they need help even more than they would otherwise?
    Yes, that’s certainly indicative, here. He didn’t appear to be abusive, before. The illness has evidently caused some darkness.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-22-2020 at 04:06 PM. Reason: clarified

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My main concern at this point is that he doesn't harm himself.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)