Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 3920

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    "Never gonna give you up" is awesome.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Also Rick Astley has taken the joke so well, he seems like quite a sweet guy

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Ok, I've had this "Dicked Down in Dallas" song stuck in my head all day, and it's really not been ideal. All day long "she's getting buttfucked in Boston, double teamed up in Tennessee... sucking off whatshisname..."

And really, ALL I can think about was back in 2016 when these country fried Trump lovers were calling people "cuck" because they were going to vote for Hillary... so I actually had to look up what the word "cuck" was really implying... and here we are, four years later, and the number one song on the country music charts is something where some dude with a neckbeard is fantasizing about all the ways his ex is getting fucked in different states and how he wishes he could still tap her "sweet ass?"

There's a pretty big elephant in the room here

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

People have now made multiple alt accounts lolol. This is doing God's work. I think Chris made another account on Twitter, and Headstrong on YouTube is now littered with recent events and receives about 1k downvotes a day.
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 12-12-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    There's a pretty big elephant in the room here
    Don't mind him. He likes to sit in the corner and watch... maybe take a few pictures.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My eldest is obsessed with ‘don’t wanna know’ by Maroon 5 so I caved and bought him the Red Pill Blues CD.

Honestly I hope all the women in this video were paid enough to sleep at night helping to inflate Adam Levine’s ego. Actually, scratch that as none of them need the money so WHY would you choose to do this???

Last edited by WorzelG; 12-27-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    My eldest is obsessed with ‘don’t wanna know’ by Maroon 5 so I caved and bought him the Red Pill Blues CD.

Honestly I hope all the women in this video were paid enough to sleep at night helping to inflate Adam Levine’s ego. Actually, scratch that as none of them need the money so WHY would you choose to do this???

I think I've heard that at the Outback Steakhouse and Applebees on more than one occasion.

I'm not really into Maroon 5, but I do like this one song that Adam Levine did with Slash:

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

This seems...unnecessary.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    This seems...unnecessary.
    I hate this band... That is all.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I really liked Maroon 5's first album - where it was more alternative, I would say? And they presented themselves more a band. Now it's just Adam, Adam, Adam.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Corey Feldmans ‘groundbreaking’ (according to him) one take video, I don’t know where to start with him, he’s just so delusional

somebody posted a link to another Corey performance from hell

Last edited by WorzelG; 01-19-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    This video is a real tonic for if you feel shit about your life, if I’d been in that audience I’d have been pissing myself

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i wonder how much he pays you to be a sexy angel nurse musician and i wonder if i can get that job (not even kidding hahahaha)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i wonder how much he pays you to be a sexy angel nurse musician and i wonder if i can get that job (not even kidding hahahaha)
    I can’t believe Sam from Lord of the Rings is in it! Don’t feed the ego. Also how does Feldman afford to pay all those people and his bizarre harem ? He was in a few films in the 80s, that’s it- I’m sure child actors didn’t get Alec Guinness style Star Wars deals. I must be missing something

maybe I’m being unfair and everything is above board but not sure you’d want to do the non monetary things that gig clearly requires @eversonpoe
    Last edited by WorzelG; 01-19-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    have we talked about how The New Radicals are playing the inauguration tomorrow? what a fucking joke. reuniting after 22 years to play the one hit they had, which is an absolute piece of shit that tried to recapture the same phenomenon exhibited by billy joel's "we didn't start the fire" or REM's "it's the end of the world as we know it" by just...naming stuff that exists. the difference is that the former two songs are actually fun to listen to and have some interesting musical ideas. "you only get what you give" is just absolutely terrible. and the main guy in the band is an asshole​.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    have we talked about how The New Radicals are playing the inauguration tomorrow? what a fucking joke. reuniting after 22 years to play the one hit they had, which is an absolute piece of shit that tried to recapture the same phenomenon exhibited by billy joel's "we didn't start the fire" or REM's "it's the end of the world as we know it" by just...naming stuff that exists. the difference is that the former two songs are actually fun to listen to and have some interesting musical ideas. "you only get what you give" is just absolutely terrible. and the main guy in the band is an asshole​.
    Never knew the main guy is an asshole, but it looked like it, and yes, "You only get what you give" is a terrible song!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I gave the Feldman album a listen when it dropped. I was under the influence, and I laughed so hard it hurt.

This is worth every second. Corey and Fred Durst:

If you can tell me what's happening at about 3:50 with the duet, you're far more intelligent than I.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    I gave the Feldman album a listen when it dropped. I was under the influence, and I laughed so hard it hurt.

If you can tell me what's happening at about 3:50 with the duet, you're far more intelligent than I.
    he could be a poster boy for the phrase ‘so bad it’s good’. Unwitting comedian

Glory be. He actually released a song earlier this year called Rocking Revolution! So bad

Last edited by WorzelG; 01-20-2021 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post

This music literally sounds like I accidentally left other videos playing in the background that are completely out of sync and have nohting to do with the "music" and I had to pause it to make sure that wasn't actually the case

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I know there's a certain bald music critic out there that is polarizing, but the hour review of the Feldman album is worth it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

changed "Dolphins" to "Cowboys"

...why do I know that...

also are my headphones dying or does this mix sound like it's coming from the worst vinyl player ever?

edit:

Last edited by allegate; 02-25-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    There's a lot of confounding albums on the "best-sellers of all time" list... Counting Crows, Hootie, Meatloaf, several Celine Dion albums...

Nothing is worse than Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill though. It's all full of bullshit "life advice" from a 21 year-old with an annoying fake drawl inflection in her singing style. "You live, you learn, you love, you learn, you feel, you leeeeeaaaarrrrrneeeeeneeeeneeneneneneneneyaaaaaaa You LEARNNNNNN" FUCK YOU

Then there's the occasional "stalker lyrics" thrown in there with all the "wisdom" and life advice. THE shittiest album. I've had that "You Learn" song and "One Hand in My Pocket" stuck in my head for days, an I'm losing it. I realize I'm like 30 years too late with this complaint, but goddamn how did this horrible shit ever sell so well?
    Last edited by Jinsai; 03-03-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Damn, lol.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Probably more appropriate for the controversial section regarding Jagged Little Pill, but whatever.

There’s a thread somewhere in here about the most influential album of the 90s (or something like that). A lot of people stated their case for JLP.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

This is one of the most uninspired pieces of trash I have ever heard.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    There's a lot of confounding albums on the "best-sellers of all time" list... Counting Crows, Hootie, Meatloaf, several Celine Dion albums...

Nothing is worse than Alanis Morissette's album Jagged Little Pill though. It's all full of bullshit "life advice" from a 21 year-old with an annoying fake drawl inflection in her singing style. "You live, you learn, you love, you learn, you feel, you leeeeeaaaarrrrrneeeeeneeeeneeneneneneneneyaaaaaaa You LEARNNNNNN" FUCK YOU

Then there's the occasional "stalker lyrics" thrown in there with all the "wisdom" and life advice. THE shittiest album. I've had that "You Learn" song and "One Hand in My Pocket" stuck in my head for days, an I'm losing it. I realize I'm like 30 years too late with this complaint, but goddamn how did this horrible shit ever sell so well?
    I hear what you're saying, but I love that album. In part because I'm a child of the 90's, I guess.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Does anyone know who else is in Maroon 5 besides Adam Levine? I certainly don’t

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I read an article once about the band's bass player selling his home in southern California for 3 million.

I don't go out of my way to hate on people here without any direct just cause, but Levine really strikes me as someone who's sole existence was to make music to get laid.