Page 111 of 131 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3921

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Man, I hate Attila.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Man, I hate Attila.
    Same. They're metalcore Motley Crue and somehow less talented.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Oh my. That was bad.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i hate everything about this, but especially the super blatant misogyny that is so over the top that i can't tell if they're celebrating it or trying to mock it but are doing a terrible job.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I have never heard of this band, and judging solely from the image from the video i'm fairly certain i want to carry on not knowing who this band is.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Attila are overall terrible, and their "singer" Fronz is quite possibly the biggest piece of shit in that whole scene. I hope he gets clipped by a bus in traffic.

That being said...the main riff in this new song is dope. It''s actually completely fine instrumentally overall. I would recommend only listening. Actually watching the video will make you question where we went wrong as a society b/c you have to look at that dumb fuck Fronz & all of his poor life decisions.

Watching his mannerisms in the video, I wonder who's biting who....him or Frankie from Emmure? They basically act identical in their videos.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Watching his mannerisms in the video, I wonder who's biting who....him or Frankie from Emmure? They basically act identical in their videos.
    They're both awful archetypes to "macho" metal guys people make fun of and associate heavier music to. I hate it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Aaron Lewis back at it again, telling the audience to shut the fuck up.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...rt/3127713002/

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Aaron Lewis back at it again, telling the audience to shut the fuck up.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...rt/3127713002/

This picture in the article says it all. He looks like a bird with that neck.

Fuck this irrelevant hack. If Staind was still his priority he knows he'd be in the toilet fame wise. Country music always charts for whatever reason so that explains his jumping ship.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 03-11-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Ouch

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    That looks like it hurt. I mean, good for him getting sober and I hope it all works out for him... but Idk about commemorating it with probably the most painful tattoo he could get.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    That looks like it hurt. I mean, good for him getting sober and I hope it all works out for him... but Idk about commemorating it with probably the most painful tattoo he could get.
    Perhaps that was the reason. Next time he gets tempted to have a drink he'll think "Remember all that pain you went through to get this thing> If you drink now you'll have to remember that every-time you look in the mirror!"

...least that's the only reason i can think of.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I saw Attila at Rock USA last summer and they got the crowd worked up into the biggest circle pit of the entire weekend. Pretty fucking brutal, I wasn't familiar with any of their music, but I do remember this song being played and the crowd just went nuts...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I saw Attila at Rock USA last summer and they got the crowd worked up into the biggest circle pit of the entire weekend. Pretty fucking brutal, I wasn't familiar with any of their music, but I do remember this song being played and the crowd just went nuts...
    When he talks to the crowd, he sounds like the 99 cent store version of Zack de la Rocha.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    ^ Wow!!! Attila fucking blows. Lol. Never heard of them before and I regret watching the video.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I was intrigued by that, but not a fan. Our Last Night did a really good cover of Kendrick Lamar's "HUMBLE" though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Everyone, holy shit.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I can't figure out for the life of me why Billie Eilish is such a thing. She's seems to straight up whisper her lyrics in every song, and her entire gimmick looks like a rich white girl pretending to be a goth girl who's like, really, REALLY, into stealing hip hop culture?

I don't know, man. I don't get it. She literally just put out her first album ever yesterday, but she's already fucking sold out a goddamn headline ARENA show here. That is fucking insane to me. I literally cannot think of anyone who was selling out arenas before they even put out their debut album.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    watched her on Hot Ones and wanted to punt her into the sun. I understand she's still very young, but she's such a douchey, wannabe LA rich kid try-hard:

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I can't figure out for the life of me why Billie Eilish is such a thing.
    The short and simple answer: because she's being pushed as "a thing".

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yeah I've seen her episode of Hot Ones too and she is incredibly annoying. She mentioned in it that she was homeschooled and I think it's super obvious.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I can't figure out for the life of me why Billie Eilish is such a thing. She's seems to straight up whisper her lyrics in every song, and her entire gimmick looks like a rich white girl pretending to be a goth girl who's like, really, REALLY, into stealing hip hop culture?

I don't know, man. I don't get it. She literally just put out her first album ever yesterday, but she's already fucking sold out a goddamn headline ARENA show here. That is fucking insane to me. I literally cannot think of anyone who was selling out arenas before they even put out their debut album.
    I'm going off the deep end with the conspiracy theory aspect by saying that certain people blow up and get pushes based on how hard they're advertised or pushed by labels. I think some people are hand crafted and chosen to be a thing whether they're worth a shit or not (or even deserve it).

Her music is bad. It's just generic beats and synth coupled with monotone lyrical delivery of stupid shit. Maybe my music taste is too "out there' but this shit sucks.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I like her aesthetic & production, but her lyrics seem to be '21 Pilots'-level cringe

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I never heard of her or heard her til this thread.

Yeah, that song above is horrible. Pretty wild she has people lining up to pay to see her much less selling out venues. ::barf::

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I just dont understand why I've read so many reviews talking about how great her voice is, but literally every song I've heard from her she's either whispering the lyrics or talk-singing. Is this what the bar is for singing these days?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'm going off the deep end with the conspiracy theory aspect by saying that certain people blow up and get pushes based on how hard they're advertised or pushed by labels. I think some people are hand crafted and chosen to be a thing whether they're worth a shit or not (or even deserve it).

Her music is bad. It's just generic beats and synth coupled with monotone lyrical delivery of stupid shit. Maybe my music taste is too "out there' but this shit sucks.

I actually like her music, but you're absolutely right about pop artists becoming popular because labels decide they will be, and she's definitely an example of that. That's how she just became a huge star overnight. That doesn't happen organically, even when a band has a viral hit.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Any and all "mumble" rappers.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)