Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 3233

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Because it's "country pop" not "pop country." It's not country music at all, it's pop music that appeals to the small town audience. Speaking as someone who grew up in rural Texas, for some reason rednecks get a hard on if someone mentions a country store or a dirt road. So that's what these people sing about, because it's easy money and if they challenged their audience, they would lose their entire fanbase to the next person willing to exploit them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Reminded this dogshit was a thing 10 years ago.

Same goes for this trash.

2008 had some bad music and trends, man.
    Bartender is a staple on my roadtrip playlist. That's about the only time i listen to it.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    If Spotify would stop trying to shove Mastadon onto every single fucking radio station I listen to, that would be rad.

I don't even think they're necessarily "shitty," I just have absolutely zero desire to hear any more of their songs.

Edit: VVV Oh yeah! I'm also getting sick of "Africa" by Toto and everybody suddenly totally not ironically loving that song, to the point that Weezer did that cover. Does anybody actually "love" that song...? Isn't it the butt of a joke? A meme? Can't we all just admit that and move on?
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-01-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I normally wouldn’t put Weezer in the “shitty” thread, but what’s up with that crappy cover of Toto’s “Africa”? It sounds just like the original. I heard it probably five times before my wife asked “who’s doing the cover?”. Thought I was listening to Toto. So we Shazzamed it and we’re both like... :|

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Dez Fafara from Coal Chamber/Devildriver is now peddling this absolute gobshite

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post

I like early DevilDriver and I don't hate them but that is pretty bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow this is not just bad...This is horrible
    Even worst than Nickelback playing closer with Nicky Minaj

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AThousandDaysBefore View Post
    Wow this is not just bad...This is horrible
    Even worst than Nickelback playing closer with Nicky Minaj
    Nickelturd did a thing w/ Nicki Minaj? UGH....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Core 10 is no more!!! So sad...they supplied infinite amounts of cringey entertainment.

R.I.P. Core 10...we barely knew ye....which is good, b/c you were god awful.

Seriously how did those vocals make it out into the world?
    I love that you all have been keeping tabs on Core 10. They are the reason I occasionally check this thread. Lol

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

What in the FUCK?! I was super into Devil Driver's first two albums but haven't paid attention since. This is jarringly fucking terrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had totally forgotten about this song until I heard it in the grocery store the other day. Goddamn what an absolutely dire song

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

I had totally forgotten about this song until I heard it in the grocery store the other day. Goddamn what an absolutely dire song
    Ugh... that was awful. I always wondered who it was and oh man... I used to like Live but their music got worse over the years and now I know why they're part of the nostalgic tours with all of those other 90s bands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

Are you speaking about lyrically? Because musically it just sounds like any other Live song.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Imagine paying actual money for this.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I could go the rest of my life never hearing/seeing/learning anything related to Twenty One Pilots and I'd be completely happy with that. I'm sure those dudes are cool and all, but holy shit that music. Please stop.

But no, now they're coming to Kansas City again and I'll never hear the end of it.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-11-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Imagine paying actual money for this.
    Went to Austin to see Slipknot a couple summers ago, and Manson was opening for them. He was so fucking terrible. Probably the worst live show i've ever seen.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Went to Austin to see Slipknot a couple summers ago, and Manson was opening for them. He was so fucking terrible. Probably the worst live show i've ever seen.
    This is why Iíve avoided seeing Manson. He looks lazy up there, like heíd rather be anywhere else. When I finally saw him in January I was pleasantly surprised, it wasnít bad at all, even though he was sitting half the time because of his foot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    This is why I’ve avoided seeing Manson. He looks lazy up there, like he’d rather be anywhere else. When I finally saw him in January I was pleasantly surprised, it wasn’t bad at all, even though he was sitting half the time because of his foot.
    Both my experiences have been terrible sadly. The other time I saw him, he headlined the Mayhem Festival (i think this was like my junior year of high school, so like 9ish years ago) and he knocked some teeth out during his set. He sounded like shit before and after it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Both my experiences have been terrible sadly. The other time I saw him, he headlined the Mayhem Festival (i think this was like my junior year of high school, so like 9ish years ago) and he knocked some teeth out during his set. He sounded like shit before and after it.
    Iím not surprised. I caved and bought tickets for his show with Rob Zombie in August. They were $20 for decent seats without any fees so it was hard to pass up. I have very low expectations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That Devildriver song is the perfect example of why I don’t listen to much Metal anymore. It’s a tired genre. My 2cents at least.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burninglard View Post
    That Devildriver song is the perfect example of why I don’t listen to much Metal anymore. It’s a tired genre. My 2cents at least.
    There's still good metal out there. You just have to look REALLY hard for it, and metalheads hate it because it's not generic enough for them.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    There's still good metal out there. You just have to look REALLY hard for it, and metalheads hate it because it's not generic enough for them.
    Ehhhhh, don't adhere to mainstream or well known outlets. I have so many metal and hardcore bands in my library these days I can't even count.

Metal isn't the only one that you have to search for quality bands and musicians in. Every genre suffers that now, even precious rap (which people still dub the mainstream and "new rock" music very often).

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

This song is dogshit, sorry.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    This song is dogshit, sorry.
    I’ve heard that song referenced 500 times (sorry) and this was my first time actually listening to it. I gave up 60 seconds in.

Sometimes I feel inclined to agree when people say new music has lost its way. Times like this, I think those people are full of shit. Was this really that popular...?

Edit: Gave the rest of it a chance. Didn’t help. Eeeesh.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-15-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    This current band wagon jump and love for XXXtentacion is mind numbing. Him and his crop of loser “musicians” in the mumble rap scene are terrible. Both musically and as human beings.

Lil Pump
    6ix9ine
    Lil Uzi Vert
    Lil Yachty

etc. all of it.

Who listens to music made by this or looks like this unironically?

Usual look,

Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-19-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Iím happy to say I have absolutely no idea who any of those people are.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The new Iggy Azalea song. HOLY SHIT is it bad. I follow her on instagram because she seems cool, but man is her music bad. The new song is called Kream featuring Tyga.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    I’m happy to say I have absolutely no idea who any of those people are.
    That's me on most days in the office

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I follow her on instagram because she seems cool, but man is her music bad.
    That's not why anyone follows her on Instagram, and that's ok.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    That's not why anyone follows her on Instagram, and that's ok.
    I popped in on her Instagram live video the other day and she said she responded to my comment. SO we are practically best friends.