Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3928

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    It's you, who are cluttering, as you keep the fire os this "conversation" alive.

Also, you've gone fucking mental, but that's a different story.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    "This message is hidden because Volband is on your ignore list"

Oh... darn

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    This dude went above and beyond. How hard would it have been to say "okay, I was wrong, but fuck you still!!"?

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    OH NO! That post was blocked too! I bet it was full of really smart shit

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Since I did not ignore you, you are still technically addressing me, while you are talking to a ghost

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Wow, that was another really insightful and intelligent post from the resident dumbfuck that I'm blocking, so unfortunately I CANNOT READ WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Please, an admin ban us for a week or message me that everyone on ETS but me is aware of this guy's issues, because this is just way too deep at this point.

I SWEAR I would've stopped if he was 20 or so, but god, 10-15 years ago, my parents were as old as him. He's gone crazy - sure, I am feeding him, but goddamn, what is this??

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    wow. You're just gonna keep doing this aren't you?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Yes I am, dude. You are a fucking awful person, it's way past of me being right. You preach like some mature, all-knowing guy in that other thread, and now I make you slice all the fake shit from you piece by piece. Dude, if you want to do this, we can do this for days, we are getting majorly buttfucked by the admins at this point anyway. I am responding to you, that's all I do, while you claim to not want to not interact with me, yet you keep messaging me...

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Nobody cares that I made you look like a dumbass. Get over it. I am not reading anything you're saying. You're talking to yourself. Shut the fuck up already.

It's super revealing about your own issues that you cannot let this go.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 02-17-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    You said you 3 times and yourself once. You are directly talking to me, dude.

Someone tell this fool that if he ignores me, I can still see what he's writing. Delirious.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Holy shit this is sad

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    He is starting to come to his senses!

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    you have serious fucking problems

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    No dude, I am just stubborn to the bone, blame my father for it - jk guys, I take full responsibility, but he was even worse, trust me.

You, however... it's like you just had a manic episode.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    I don't know if you got the memo, but I won the bet. I just won 40 bucks. My friends bet that you would give up, and you didn't! Thanks!

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    So you are not one 37 years old in front of the computer spamming like crazy, but actually two!! That's... mildly amusing.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    now I got another ten bucks... please keep going

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Dude, no one belives your friend will give you infinite 10 bucks, plus no one would actually make a bet for one additional post/10 bucks after losing 40 and seeing how I clearly won't stop.

You are actually making up stories on the internet to make yourself feel better. Low energy, SAD!

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    unfortunately I had to verify that you were still talking to me to collect on the 70 buck max. Nobody here could believe you'd be so pathetic. Yet, somehow, you pulled through. Congratulations. This will help buy me a new synth module. You are the saddest fucker I've ever seen on the internet, and that's saying something.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    "Nobody here" - now Jintai made up an entire crowd, making you believe there are at least 3 people there watching Jintai for HOURS now (or at least 30-40 minutes) as he keeps spamming his bullshit.

Jesus dude. At least make a group picture, because if this is true, it's slightly less sad.

You are still crazy, but I will believe your 70 bucks story

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    well, you're still blocked, and I'm not going to read this one because it doesn't net me any money.

So here's my final response: you are a petulant asshole and you're a way bigger dumbass than your ego will ever let you realize. Your life must be a frustrating hell, and I'm sorry that I cannot help you out with that.

I won't be responding further.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    well, you're still blocked, and I'm not going to read this one because it doesn't net me any money.

So here's my final response: you are a petulant asshole and you're a way bigger dumbass than your ego will ever let you realize. Your life must be a frustrating hell, and I'm sorry that I cannot help you out with that.

I won't be responding further.
    Dude, we've been doing the exact same thing on this page. If I wasn't tired as fuck - or to be more precise, if anyone else besides us gave a fuck - I'd make a compelling argument to show why you are a way shittier (and sicker) person than me, BUT

even if I go with the scenario that's the least humble towards me: everything that's true for you, is true for me, and vice versa.

And that 70 dollar fairy tale... LOL. I would hug you man, you need it more than me.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    so how bout them dodgers? Anyone like them dodgers? I hear they dodge!

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    This was as surprising as Roman Reigns as number 30.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    so, since I'm here, I wanna stay on topic and talk about other bands that suck besides Linkin Park, because that's some low hanging fruit. Everyone knows they suck, what about Steely Dan? A friend of mine once described them as "the musical equivalent of a silver coke spoon necklace hanging over an exposed hairy chest." Thoughts?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    All right, seems like you admitted your defeat, so I'll allow you to move on, you can even bash Linkin Park, because I am this merciful. Thank you for making an ass out of yourself (well, a bigger one than me, at least); should make you think twice the next time you want to put your fangs into me, though I have a nasty feeling, you will eventually read these posts back and summon me again... until then: #rekt.

Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    apparently Volband has thoughts... I wonder what they are... actually, I don't!

Anyone else!?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    On another note, Bruno Mars has been mentioned in this thread (I know by me), but his Prince tribute was pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Did you like the emo revolution better? Nu metal was the last heavy stuff that had immense mainstream success, now you can't even reach the charts unless you are an already established name in the business.
    Emo? no.

To be honest, not a lot of post-90s mainstream music impressed me. So much of it feels plastic and disposable, much more calculated and celebrity driven than anything musically revolutionary. LP didn’t ever feel heavy to me. Their music didn’t feel challenging and their lyrics never felt dangerous. Instead it felt calculated for appeal and commercialized.

Linkin Park is the easy one to pick on because of their commercial success. It seems like in the mid to late 90s people were sitting in a room coming up with a formula to create a band that would by default sell millions of albums by appealing to the broadest possible spectrum of the youth. They asked, “what are the most popular things in music today?” The answer: rap, angsty rock, and boy bands. Those things then became one in the form of Linkin Park, and a plastic revolution of radio friendly frustration was born. Right or wrong, that’s just the vibe I’ve always gotten from LP.

I can at least appreciate the technical execution of what LP does. They are quite proficient in doing what they do.