Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3567

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

  1. #3061
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Can't we just say that Ed Sheerhan just plainly fucking sucks? I'll quote what God told Tony Wilson. "It's a shame you didn't sign the Smiths but you were right about Mick Hucknall. His music is rubbish and he's a ginger".
    Why are you so fucking angry? Honest question, your always so pissed off that i have a hard time trying to reason with you.

  2. #3062
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Why are you so fucking angry? Honest question, your always so pissed off that i have a hard time trying to reason with you.
    i think you're conflating anger with passion. but he also has a blog called "guido's fuckrant page"

  3. #3063
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i think you're conflating anger with passion. but he also has a blog called "guido's fuckrant page"
    I mean...hes welcome to his opinions but its comes off so arrogant and dickish that it's hard to side with him

  4. #3064
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,080
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Omg wtf
    but wait, it gets better!

    Listen to him try to apologize for that interview, where he basically tries to make it sound like people just couldn't understand that he was trying to be an intellectual, and the big problem here is that he was arrogant!

  5. #3065
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    I mean...hes welcome to his opinions but its comes off so arrogant and dickish that it's hard to side with him
    That’s just an online persona that’s not atypical in music forums, because sarcasm is hard to detect online. Really, it’s dripping with sarcasm, once you get tuned in to online sarcasm.

    Or, as we call it on ETS, sarcism.

  6. #3066
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    That’s just an online persona that’s not atypical in music forums, because sarcasm is hard to detect online. Really, it’s dripping with sarcasm, once you get tuned in to online sarcasm.

    Or, as we call it on ETS, sarcism.
    Really? I guess that does explain a lot. I guess it would just be easier to tell if he was. I mean..im sarcastic as fuck irl so i don't know why i haven't noticed it yet. Though my sarcasm i guess is more grounded then his so that could be it too.

  7. #3067
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Really? I guess that does explain a lot. I guess it would just be easier to tell if he was. I mean..im sarcastic as fuck irl so i don't know why i haven't noticed it yet. Though my sarcasm i guess is more grounded then his so that could be it too.
    Yeah online or even written sarcasm is pretty tricky, it tends to be dry and terse. This board was about 98% like this back in 2002-2010, it required a sense of humor, a really thick skin, a good sarcism detector, and a flame retardant suit.

  8. #3068
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Can we please stop trying to blend country with hip-hop...

    Please...

  9. #3069
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Can we please stop trying to blend country with hip-hop...

    Please...

  10. #3070
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,411
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)


    This is either the worst song ever or the best.

  11. #3071
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Why are you so fucking angry? Honest question, your always so pissed off that i have a hard time trying to reason with you.
    Why are such a fucking asshole always trying to play Devil's advocate? I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything just so that no can be offended. Fuck that shit. I'll just say what needed to be say. If you don't like it. Fuck off. I'll kick your fucking ass bitch. I'm always going to state whatever I say. Yes, I think Ed Sheeran sucks. His music is shit. It has no imagination. They're not catchy. They're also boring and you call me out for that? Go fuck yourself.

  12. #3072
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Why are such a fucking asshole always trying to play Devil's advocate? I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything just so that no can be offended. Fuck that shit. I'll just say what needed to be say. If you don't like it. Fuck off. I'll kick your fucking ass bitch. I'm always going to state whatever I say. Yes, I think Ed Sheeran sucks. His music is shit. It has no imagination. They're not catchy. They're also boring and you call me out for that? Go fuck yourself.
    I never once told you to sugar coat things. My problem with what you said that you saying "can we agree he just sucks" made it look like, after i made a post saying he wasnt all that bad just a bit over exposed, made it sound like "no your opinions are stupid, this is what it really is". I know you didn't actually say that, but to me, it came off as that. You are free to dislike the music, i just to see any justification for being so pissed off about it...

    Trust me, i have no problems with letting people know how i feel about them, ive done it plenty times. I just choose not to because that's my choice.

    Get used to it

    I play devils advocate because often times, people exaggerate or say shit that is more overblown then it actually is, and i just want to make sure that's how they actually feel.

    Also you need to work on your insults dude.

  13. #3073
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,782
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    I never once told you to sugar coat things. My problem with what you said that you saying "can we agree he just sucks" made it look like, after i made a post saying he wasnt all that bad just a bit over exposed, made it sound like "no your opinions are stupid, this is what it really is". I know you didn't actually say that, but to me, it came off as that. You are free to dislike the music, i just to see any justification for being so pissed off about it...

    Trust me, i have no problems with letting people know how i feel about them, ive done it plenty times. I just choose not to because that's my choice.

    Get used to it

    I play devils advocate because often times, people exaggerate or say shit that is more overblown then it actually is, and i just want to make sure that's how they actually feel.

    Also you need to work on your insults dude.
    Your post was better suited for the controversial music opinions thread. General consensus of people here that likes him you can probably count on two hands. The ones that do "like" of him is probably tolerance or indifference not being actually a fan.

    As for @thevoid99, I laugh at most of the stuff he posts as I think it's overhyped seething rage for comedic effect rather than genuinely meaning what he says.

    I do think Ed Sheeran is ass but trying to defend the stance of "he's not that bad" in a thread like this is dying on your sword. Bands I like have had shit dumped on them in here but I don't bother defending since it's a fools' errand.

  14. #3074
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Just my two cents

  15. #3075
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,934
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    What the bubonic plauge was to the last millennium, Ed Sheeran is to this one, in terms of causing human suffering.

  16. #3076
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Just my two cents
    And that's why you're a cunt.

  17. #3077
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And that's why you're a cunt.
    You know good thing being called a cunt can mean a friend in Aussie but im done. It was a pointless argument. Don't mind me. Carry on you guys

  18. #3078
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    christ. take it down a notch, guys.

    demi lovato is someone i respect as a mental health advocate and i think she's shattered some glass walls with her openness, but i haven't dug a single song she's released. selena gomez has surprised me, as has bieber a couple times, but demi's shit just isn't the tea.

    it sucks.

  19. #3079
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Can we please stop trying to blend country with hip-hop...

    Please...
    I can vouch for this. Please...for gid sakes i want the old country back...and i hate country

  20. #3080
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Your post was better suited for the controversial music opinions thread. General consensus of people here that likes him you can probably count on two hands. The ones that do "like" of him is probably tolerance or indifference not being actually a fan.

    As for @thevoid99, I laugh at most of the stuff he posts as I think it's overhyped seething rage for comedic effect rather than genuinely meaning what he says.

    I do think Ed Sheeran is ass but trying to defend the stance of "he's not that bad" in a thread like this is dying on your sword. Bands I like have had shit dumped on them in here but I don't bother defending since it's a fools' errand.
    I guess you have a point. Still doesn't hurt to try. But your right...probably not the right thread. Im not really sure why i come here since im pretty much immune to stuff you all mostly consider shit. I have no idea how, but i like it

  21. #3081
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,080
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

    I am jealous, but Jesus tap dancing christ, some of us really hate bad music.

    Here though, I'd love to hear somebody tell me this song isn't dogshit



    This is the worst song ever created.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-05-2018 at 12:58 AM.

  22. #3082
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Peoria, Illinois
    Posts
    2,058
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Can we please stop trying to blend country with hip-hop...

    Please...
    What's wrong? You don't want to go muddin' or cruisin' to the fine rhythms of Florida Georgia Line or Brantley Gilbert?

    Fuck, the names are even cornfed and terrible.

  23. #3083
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,546
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    This comic strip about the inexplicable popularity of Ed Sheeran made me laugh
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsPEszyNN2lgYx5zb67Ch1C_vBU2w

  24. #3084
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Ore
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

    I am jealous, but Jesus tap dancing christ, some of us really hate bad music.

    Here though, I'd love to hear somebody tell me this song isn't dogshit



    This is the worst song ever created.
    Yes i already got it, i already dropped it, i fucked up and used the wrong thread. Lets move on please

  25. #3085
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The new A Perfect Circle album is a dumpster fire. It is so unfathomably bad that I can't wrap my head around exactly how this was marketed and sold to fans as a legitimate release.

    Unrelated: Someone reminded me that Owl City exists, and my life is significantly worse because of it.

  26. #3086
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

    I am jealous, but Jesus tap dancing christ, some of us really hate bad music.

    Here though, I'd love to hear somebody tell me this song isn't dogshit



    This is the worst song ever created.
    Is this from that no-talent pretty boy asshole from Baywatch? And I'm not talking about Zac Efron. I like Zac Efron.

  27. #3087
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,782
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

    I am jealous, but Jesus tap dancing christ, some of us really hate bad music.

    Here though, I'd love to hear somebody tell me this song isn't dogshit



    This is the worst song ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Is this from that no-talent pretty boy asshole from Baywatch? And I'm not talking about Zac Efron. I like Zac Efron.
    Swim With The Birds? More like should be Swimming with the Fishes with concrete shoes.

  28. #3088
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,080
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Is this from that no-talent pretty boy asshole from Baywatch? And I'm not talking about Zac Efron. I like Zac Efron.
    Yes, yes it is, and yes, he is a total asshole. I can personally attest to that.

  29. #3089
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Yes, yes it is, and yes, he is a total asshole. I can personally attest to that.
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".

  30. #3090
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,080
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".
    She's horrible too. They deserve each other.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions