Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2014.08.29 - Portland, OR @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2014.08.29 - Portland, OR @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

2014.08.29 - Portland, OR @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, show is over and I'm writing on a shitty tablet back at the hotel, so this will be short...

No real surprises in the setlist. I stopped looking at the setlists half way into the tour hoping that they would change them up quite signifigantly, but no luck.
    Least it wasn't the exact same set as what I saw in Pemberton, Reptile and Disappointed were not played there, which were probably the highlights of the night for me. I really liked the lights for disappointed.

I was front row, centre for the show. Row PB. I was assuming that was 2nd row, since the internet seating chart on the venue showed PA, so that was a pleasent surprise.

I was able to get all the merch I wanted. The longsleeve shirt, t-shirt with the logo in front of that wavy colour pattern and the show specific poster. Wasn't lucky enough to score a signed copy, but that's not the end of the world.

That's enough for now, gotta try and get some sleep, gotta be up in 5 hrs to catch a train to Seattle. Not attending tomorrow's show though, I'm kinda glad they're taki a long break after this, this is my 16th NIN show, and it's starting to lose the magic that's a brand new NIN show. In some ways, it,s worth waiting 5 years between tours. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.