Thread: Canadian Politics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    As much as I would love Socknacki to be Mayor I dont think will be able to get the votes.

He is by far the most reasonable but he doesnt stand out in the way that Tory or Chow or the fat man do.

Plus you have to consider the voting majority lives outside Toronto in the burbs and no one that Ive talked to out there even has his on their radar.
    We're working on it (I'm a volunteer leader for his campaign); don't write him off just yet. If you'd like to see him be mayor please consider making a donation to www.soknacki2014.com — every little bit helps!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    We're working on it (I'm a volunteer leader for his campaign); don't write him off just yet. If you'd like to see him be mayor please consider making a donation to www.soknacki2014.com — every little bit helps!

OK. I just pledged some cash.

What Soknacki needs to win over the blue collars is a Canadian icon who can speak to them in a language that they understand.

What's Ed the Sock doing these days?

There are many reasons why this would be perfect.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    OK. I just pledged some cash.

What Soknacki needs to win over the blue collars is a Canadian icon who can speak to them in a language that they understand.

What's Ed the Sock doing these days?

There are many reasons why this would be perfect.
    Thanks for the donation! That's a great idea, I just reached out to him on Twitter.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Sarah Thompsons dropped out of the mayoral race. I don't know how she ever hoped to win. Now or back in 2010.