Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
Results 2,371 to 2,390 of 2390

Thread: General Police Misconduct aka Murdering Black People

  1. #2371
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,270
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    I’ve read on Twitter from relatives of the other shooting victims that the police will not allow the families access to the deceased’s bodies or personal items; one family member says the victim had her house and car keys and the police aren’t allowing her to retrieve them from his personal belongings found in his pockets.

    Wtf.

  2. #2372
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,643
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    A video has surfaced of a previous incident involving Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse beating up a girl and getting his ass kicked for it.



    Confirmation:
    https://twitter.com/could_be_rogan/s...617456128?s=19

    Confirmation:
    https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1299888929454391298?s=19
    Last edited by neorev; 08-30-2020 at 04:13 AM.

  3. #2373
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,270
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Kenosha Police are totally corrupt.

    Watch this video about the Michael Bell case from 2004:






    See also:

    https://www.npr.org/2020/08/30/90755...nosha-shooting

    https://michaelbell.info/who-ordered...-cover-up.html
    Last edited by allegro; 08-31-2020 at 02:33 AM.

  4. #2374
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

  5. #2375
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,005
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^^ Further proof that the cops ain't the only broken spoke on the wheel.

  6. #2376
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    [RESTRICTED]
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    A video has surfaced of a previous incident involving Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse beating up a girl and getting his ass kicked for it.


    Confirmation:
    https://twitter.com/could_be_rogan/s...617456128?s=19

    Confirmation:
    https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1299888929454391298?s=19


    Clearly his life was in immediate danger and it was a fight or flight situation.


    (I am being extremely sarcastic, I hope that kid get his ass pounded multiple times nightly in prison)

  7. #2377
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Anyone ever watch first amendment audits or just general cop watch/examples of power tripping assholes?

    This is from months ago but just saw it recently, def one to make your blood boil over the response here by the fed park ranger and all the cops that show up.

    Bunch of fucking pricks!



    ^ That channel has tons more just like that as well.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 09-01-2020 at 07:04 PM.

  8. #2378
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)


    fucking hell.

  9. #2379
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)


    why does he get to play dress-up as a sheriff still?

  10. #2380
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There's roughly 15% support for completely abolishing the police (not this "defund the police" liberal chicanery). That's about where gay marriage was in the early 1990s.


  11. #2381
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,270
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post


    why does he get to play dress-up as a sheriff still?
    He was Sheriff in MILWAUKEE. That guy should be arrested for insurrection.

  12. #2382
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    also - and I'm stealing from multiple twitter posts - isn't "have a plan" the same as "premeditation"? in which case you can't claim self-defense, right?

    it's amazing that idiots like this are somehow on the winning team.

  13. #2383
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,270
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Last edited by allegro; 09-02-2020 at 10:38 PM.

  14. #2384
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    horror is the only word that comes to mind reading this.


  15. #2385
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    horror is the only word that comes to mind reading this.

    Hey! We did this sort of thing in the 1920s and 1930sit inspired the Third Reich. Then we did it again in the 1960s and 1970s. I know those two periods' details off the top of my head. Which makes me think we've probably never stopped doing it, just changed the target. My "libertarian" relatives have, since the 1990s, been arguing that we do this to long-term welfare recipients, so I won't be surprised when nobody gives a shit about this from the American "center" and the people on the right and far right argue in defense of it or straight-up endorse it.

  16. #2386
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,378
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    I don't know if that really fits in this thread, but then again I guess I don't know where it really would. If those charges are true, heads need to roll, and answers better come quick.

  17. #2387
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    3,183
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't know if that really fits in this thread, but then again I guess I don't know where it really would. If those charges are true, heads need to roll, and answers better come quick.
    yeah, no doubt. I figured "ICE are cops?" and it's certainly misconduct and that was the closest I got.

  18. #2388
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't know if that really fits in this thread, but then again I guess I don't know where it really would. If those charges are true, heads need to roll, and answers better come quick.
    I’d love to be proven wrong and I hope this is reported loudly and for a long time, but I’m pretty sure heads won’t roll. You will be amazed by how little most of America cares about this.

  19. #2389
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,270
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    when nobody gives a shit about this from the American "center" and the people on the right and far right argue in defense of it or straight-up endorse it.
    I assure you that no normal intelligent human - whether liberal, centrist or conservative - would think that giving women a hysterectomy against her own will is “okay.” It’s eugenics. It’s abhorrent.
    Last edited by allegro; 09-14-2020 at 11:24 PM.

  20. #2390
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I assure you that no normal intelligent human - whether liberal, centrist or conservative - would think that giving women a hysterectomy against her own will is “okay.” It’s eugenics. It’s abhorrent.
    Oh, I don't disagree with that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions