Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Guilty Pleasures

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Crazy Town's first album kicks all kinds of ass.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    This song is the fucking shit.

oh dear god. Holy synchronicity, batman. I've been listening to that song every day this week.
    And I don't think there's any guilt in liking it. It's utterly fucking amazine

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Iíve been on a late 80ís/early 90ís New Jack Swing kick this week, during which I have listened to more than one Bobby Brown album.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I listen to western music sometimes. I hate it when people introduce that song Better Man by Little Big Town and they always have to mention that Taylor Swift wrote it. You're not gonna have much of a career if you're a one-hit wonder who rode on someone else's coattails. Just ask Carly Rae Jepsen.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Found this thanks to the Ghost cover and I love the original as well.

Bizarre as fuck. Early 90's.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I listen to western music sometimes. I hate it when people introduce that song Better Man by Little Big Town and they always have to mention that Taylor Swift wrote it. You're not gonna have much of a career if you're a one-hit wonder who rode on someone else's coattails. Just ask Carly Rae Jepsen.
    I absolutely loathe country pop music, but as someone from the south, Little Big Town was huge way before Taylor Swift wrote them a song, and Carly Rae Jespsen's newest album was a top 40 hit. So I don't really know what you're trying to say.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    You're not gonna have much of a career if you're a one-hit wonder who rode on someone else's coattails. Just ask Carly Rae Jepsen.
    huh? carly's become a cult hero of sorts with a pretty substantial fanbase. and she writes or co-writes all her shit, incl. "call me maybe."

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Yeah, how DARE somebody give credit to a song's writer? What a terrible thing to do. The musicians who are performing someone else's work should take all of the credit!

Sorry, I think I completely missed your point. Also, CRJ's last album is one of the only pop albums of the last decade that I would consider to be any good.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    I think this guy's music sucks so much fucking ass but I totally dig this a lot.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I actually liked the early Weeknd albums but his more mainstream stuff isn't that good.