Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: The Playstation Thread

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Not sure why Insomniac hasn't announced it yet, but Miles Morales has an update that adds another performance mode that runs the game at 60fps WITH Ray tracing.

Edit:
    Fuck yes. This was needed, I don't need 4K but I do want the bells and whistles. Hopefully they do that with Spider-Man Remastered as well.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Fuck yes. This was needed, I don't need 4K but I do want the bells and whistles. Hopefully they do that with Spider-Man Remastered as well.
    It was such a bummer seeing the RT in one mode... Just to crawl back to 60fps with no RT. What an update.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Grr so pissed off trying to locate a PS5 - how hard can it be to work out demand for these things and fulfill them? We're on a bit of a deadline as I gave our bluray player to my sister last summer and can't get it back for obvious reasons (shes' in London were in Wales), the diskdrive on the PS4 became fucked sometime after out of the blue and the PS3 disk drive is now a bit erratic too - my eldest will be so upset if he can't watch his blurays! Its not even about gaming