Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 1,111 to 1,116 of 1116

Thread: The Playstation Thread

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Wow, bravo. So adventurous for a first party reveal.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Trailer for one of the most unnecessary releases of all time. They made Joel look older like in TLOU 2 and it looks off to me. Just very empty feelings from this so far with a full price tag...

Factions will now be released as a stand-alone title..... If they charge full price for a MP that was supposed to be there with the game, I'm not going anywhere near it. Next year for news? HAH.

Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 06-09-2022 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Trailer for one of the most unnecessary releases of all time. They made Joel look older like in TLOU 2 and it looks off to me. Just very empty feelings from this so far with a full price tag...

Factions will now be released as a stand-alone title..... If they charge full price for a MP that was supposed to be there with the game, I'm not going anywhere near it. Next year for news? HAH.

I could see the excuse for PS3 to PS4 since some people jumped ship from Xbox 360 to PS4 after the One reveal and they didn't play it and the fact PS3 discs don't work on PS4 consoles.

PS4 Remastered version works on a PS5 console so there's no reason. It doesn't even played dated or poorly.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

in advance: I'm so sorry.

Last edited by allegate; 06-09-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Is it ridiculous that The Last of Us has already had a remaster and a remake within 10 years of it's release while older games just sit around wondering if they're a joke to everyone? Yes.

Am i thrilled about playing it again on PC? Also yes.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I could see the excuse for PS3 to PS4 since some people jumped ship from Xbox 360 to PS4 after the One reveal and they didn't play it and the fact PS3 discs don't work on PS4 consoles.

PS4 Remastered version works on a PS5 console so there's no reason. It doesn't even played dated or poorly.
    Agreed. I started it on PS3 but then it got lost in the mix with other new game releases and I finally played the entire thing with the remastered version. So far, "From the ground up exclusively for the PS5" hasn't lived up to that expectation for me, yet. I wish there was a multi-player attached to fill the void for Factions which seems to be turning into something more than they originally envisioned.

So many releases are coming out between 2023/24 as well, the MP will still sell, but I find myself not caring about it much anymore.