Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heathers, ETS edition

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Did you mean "acquaint?" Since you're so much classier than everyone else, I'd expect more out of you.

That's a second personal attack within the last 20 minutes from slave for those of you keeping score at home.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-29-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Correcting people's spelling errors is such low-hanging fruit.

Last I checked there isn't a shitlist thread on this board, so knock it off.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Lets clear the air here so this hopefully doesn't lead to bans.
    @slave2thewage I have zero problem with you dude, I'd gladly have a coffee or whatever with you TOMORROW if you were in STL. You don't find me funny, you find my humor to be douchy and you see me as a pointless troll, that's totally fine. I find you sometimes a little too uptight about a few things and I sense a very large victim complex going on too. We have our own opinions on each others views on a whole shit ton of things but as far as personally, you're totally a cool enough dude IMO. If it's cool with you i'd like to wipe all this bullshit clean, change our little captions and act like we didn't have a (by all accounts absolutely hysterical) troll fest the last week and just act like 2 dudes who love NIN and continue on. Is that kosher?