Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy - (Spoilers)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    A very, very disappointing finale for me. I guess since this season has been so mind fucking, I was expecting something really mind blowing to happen. Regardless, this show always makes up for what they do so-so down the line. I am so glad that Tig got his revenge though... I was feeling so bad for him when he thought Jax betrayed him.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    And looks like Tig has a new friend.
    With all the assorted... kinks... we've learned about Tig, this innocent comment managed to make me sad (and chuckle).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh man.

(good music choice)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So it seems Peter "Robocop" Weller will appear on season 6!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So is anyone else watching? The previous 2 weeks' episodes were quite good - last week and last night's Walter Goggins appearance (as Venus seen last season) were quite riveting; Tara's on a bad path and she's going to get found out, but her reasoning is understandable. Nothing means more to her than her kids.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Is anyone reading the SOA comic?

I picked up the first two issues and it's good! the story takes place in the middle of Season 5 and mostly concentrates on Tig and his struggle on Dawn's death, im glad they expanded this moment for us because i think i wasn't explored enough on last season...
    I haven't seen Season 6 (waiting for the DVD), yet i'm excited for it, do you guys think Season 7 will be the end?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So is anyone else watching? The previous 2 weeks' episodes were quite good - last week and last night's Walter Goggins appearance (as Venus seen last season) were quite riveting; Tara's on a bad path and she's going to get found out, but her reasoning is understandable. Nothing means more to her than her kids.
    I think this season has been pretty good so far! I agree though Tara is entering a zone she might not wanna be a part of despite of her good motives. Not to mention the path the club must take.

I never knew about the comic....need to check that out! and btw I think Kurt Sutter has always hinted that this show would only run 7 seasons so I wouldn't be surprised.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Figured i bump this, because the video is awesome:

Is anyone still watching? i haven't watched anything from season 6, but i heard it's almost over and it's very quiet around here...
    Without spoiling can you guy tell me if it's going good? just curious, thanks...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think Season 6 has been pretty freaking awesome so far IMO of course. Yeah I'm surprised there isn't much talking about this on here it is def the one of the best shows on tv at the moment. Including tonight's ep there are 4 left in the season.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    I think Season 6 has been pretty freaking awesome so far IMO of course. Yeah I'm surprised there isn't much talking about this on here it is def the one of the best shows on tv at the moment. Including tonight's ep there are 4 left in the season.
    Thanks, i was wondering how it was going...
    I just read in an interview that Sutter teased a "controversial scene" that would make some fans stop watching... i thought that most of you guys were offended, lol!

As soon as i'm on winter-vacation i'm watching season 6 on Netflix, i don't want to be left behind!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'd say this season is more or less on par with other recent ones. One thing that irks me about this year, though, is their insistence on hour and a half long episodes just about every week. In the past I get it, there's a big important episode, go for it. Now it's every friggin' week, and the show is ok, but not great enough to keep me from getting impatient after an hour... especially when I know it's 90% likely that they'll waste some of that extra time on the trite use of a montage of characters reflecting while a song plays.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebek View Post
    I'd say this season is more or less on par with other recent ones. One thing that irks me about this year, though, is their insistence on hour and a half long episodes just about every week. In the past I get it, there's a big important episode, go for it. Now it's every friggin' week, and the show is ok, but not great enough to keep me from getting impatient after an hour... especially when I know it's 90% likely that they'll waste some of that extra time on the trite use of a montage of characters reflecting while a song plays.
    I enjoy the musical montages. Most of the time the songs used are quite good, which inspires me to look up the artist. They recently used a song by the Civil Wars during a montage. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I think my favorite use of music ever in this series was when they used AWOLNATION's Burn it Down. So awesome.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The cover of "Girl from the North Country" was pretty awesome too!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well shit.....tonight's episode. Spoiler: Didn't think they would actually go through with killing Clay.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this season plays out.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    well shit.....tonight's episode. Spoiler: Didn't think they would actually go through with killing Clay.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this season plays out.
    Only 2 left! I hate to love this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My husband got me back into this show last season (I'd watched part of the first two, he watched full seasons while deployed). I had been waiting for last night's episode...since last season. Ha! I am so excited to see what happens in the last two episodes. Hopefully a resolution to Tara's plot? I hope that doesn't spill over into next season.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Holy hell, what an episode!! Pretty much everything that I have been wanting to happen to Clay and Galen happened in mere seconds. This season has been a blast and with a couple of episodes left.. what else can happen??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Damn the last two episodes of the season should be interesting as fuck! Sucks though that we gotta wait two weeks lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My armpits were sweaty through the whole episode! Ahhh!! My only gripe was it looked like Tara removed a fully intact cartridge (bullet and shell) from Bobby, not just the bullet which is the only thing fired out of a gun, the whole thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow! Intense episode, intense season! I did not see this coming at all.....

Does anyone else think Nero is going to bow out soon? The convo between Nero and Gemma in the car was pretty tell-tale of how far he is NOT willing to go.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalrose View Post

Does anyone else think Nero is going to bow out soon? The convo between Nero and Gemma in the car was pretty tell-tale of how far he is NOT willing to go.
    Either bow out or be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He definitely seems like he wants to opt out, but every single time someone tries to get out and wants nothing to do with the MC... they usually end up in a body bag.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalrose View Post

I think somehow he will be out; I hope it is not by being killed, but you could see him mentally starting to put distance between himself and Gemma in that car scene.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well. As Happy likes to say Spoiler: Gemma needs to die. Like a lot. She is beyond redemption.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well. As Happy likes to say Spoiler: Gemma needs to die. Like a lot. She is beyond redemption.
    Couldn't agree more. Man, I kind of felt sick after watching this episode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    fantastic episode that leaves open a great deal of possibilities and scenarios for the next season. And while I knew the outcome for tara was going to happen, as it had been heading in this direction the entire season. It was still shocking and sad to see when it happened. To me she was the heart of the series, and the one who kept Jack from falling into madness. So it will interesting to see how this all plays out.

This is what I love and at the same time hate about good Television series. They do an excellent job of creating a great season and finale that leaves you anting more and excited for the next season, but then the realization comes in that you have to wait about 8 months for the next season to start.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    The final scene was really hard to watch... I almost couldn't believe that it was actually happening. I always wanted Tara dead.. but not like that! And fucking Juice... he has just lost all the marbles up there to this point since he knows that he will be offed after what Jax said to him. Everything got dark between a lot of important characters that sets up next season to be a cluster fuck before it even starts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After seeing that white dove get destroyed I knew it was not going to be a pretty end for Tara/Ophelia. It's like I knew it was coming, but didn't want to believe it would or could be so tragically awful. Was actually physically sore/achy this morning from the stress of watching what all went down.

One nit pick though, and I can usually cut some slack since this is entertainment and you have to suspense some belief to allow things to "work" out but really....would Eli be on duty without a vest!? SERIOUSLY? Or did I miss him getting shot in the head? I really don't feel like watching it again to find out.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowsminion View Post
    After seeing that white dove get destroyed I knew it was not going to be a pretty end for Tara/Ophelia. It's like I knew it was coming, but didn't want to believe it would or could be so tragically awful. Was actually physically sore/achy this morning from the stress of watching what all went down.

One nit pick though, and I can usually cut some slack since this is entertainment and you have to suspense some belief to allow things to "work" out but really....would Eli be on duty without a vest!? SERIOUSLY? Or did I miss him getting shot in the head? I really don't feel like watching it again to find out.
    Na... Eli was shot right through the chest He hasn't been wearing the vest because the past couple scenes he has been in, it was just him following the A.D around to meeting places.. probably thought he wouldn't need it. I wasn't expecting him to go at all. The whole scene was very hard to watch.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Na... Eli was shot right through the chest He hasn't been wearing the vest because the past couple scenes he has been in, it was just him following the A.D around to meeting places.. probably thought he wouldn't need it. I wasn't expecting him to go at all. The whole scene was very hard to watch.
    He was stupid. Wayne's truck outside the house, and he's supposed to be keeping her safe, and yet leaves her alone in the house without even looking around to make sure it was clear?