Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy - (Spoilers)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Sons of Anarchy - (Spoilers)

This is probably my favorite show on television right now. Tonight's episode... wow. The Season 4 finale is going to be epic.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'm dying for Comcast to finally put Episode 11 on the OnDemand list so I can finally be caught up. I cant wait to see that episode since they blow a bunch of shit up with "Call of Duty" style weapons

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    After a power outage earlier, I finally got to watch tonight's episode. I really fucking love this show. There may be a lot of drama, but they sure make it worth the trip. One more week until the season finale. *sigh*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The end of last nights episode was the worst kind of cliffhanger. Thank goodness it wasn't the season finale, and we don't have to wait another year to see the continuation. I have no idea what is going to happen next!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm thinking Clay has to be gone. The preview for next week seemed to indicate such. Loving this season thus far, the best yet maybe.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    FINALLY, Ep.11 is up OnDemand! *runs to his couch with the remote*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Clay totally had that coming to him. Can't wait for next week's episode to see who shot next!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Yep. Fucking intense episode tonight. I hope Jax finishes Clay off for good.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Damn, first The Walking Dead and now SoA. I haven't been this excited about TV shows in a long long time......

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Gotta give credit where credit is due. I was getting pissed off at this show last season and ready to write it off (the f'ing baby storyline, ugh, awful!) -- but this season has been soooooo much better. Lots of long due payoffs going on, looking forward to the finale!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    yeah, the baby thing was a little drawn out, but this season is killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You know, I kind of agree about the baby thing. It was cool that we got to take the club overseas, but I'm not entirely sure what Jax was supposed to learn from the whole thing.

I'm glad that they've finally embraced the whole Hamlet-style set-up we started with and are letting it play out. I'm kind of worried about Tara though, and I don't mean just because the cartel is dead set on properly carrying out the hit. I keep waiting for her to try and kill herself, now that her hand is messed up and it's seeming more and more likely that Jax will never get out of Charming and the club. Her insistence in the most recent episode on having the people closest to her tell her they love her only makes my suspicions worse.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebek View Post
    Gotta give credit where credit is due. I was getting pissed off at this show last season and ready to write it off (the f'ing baby storyline, ugh, awful!) -- but this season has been soooooo much better. Lots of long due payoffs going on, looking forward to the finale!
    Yeah. When I recommend this show to others, I warn them that season three gets a bit stupid. All I can think of is Michael from Lost screaming "WAAAAAALT! WALT! WAALT! THEY TOOK MY SON!" Hey! Let's spend an entire season resolving this! Aside from that train wreck, I really do love the show. This current season has been as good as it gets.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Its a shame about the 3rd season and the whole baby story (even though it was a set-up for the 4th season). Going over to Ireland had so many awesome story line possibilities......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I liked season three okay but THIS season has been so intense and exciting. I can't imagine the next 2 seasons without Clay in the picture, but the future does not bode well. How badass and scary has Opie become? I like his character and his hair this season. Looks like a real biker. Gold tooth helps.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Eagerly awaiting the season finale tonight. It will be bittersweet though, having to wait another year for next season. . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbron View Post
    Yeah. When I recommend this show to others, I warn them that season three gets a bit stupid. All I can think of is Michael from Lost screaming "WAAAAAALT! WALT! WAALT! THEY TOOK MY SON!" Hey! Let's spend an entire season resolving this! Aside from that train wreck, I really do love the show. This current season has been as good as it gets.
    Oh god, that's perfect. I always warn my friends too. Even Titus Welliver, who I love, couldn't get me engaged in that stupid season.

I really, really hope Clay dies. And I'm finding Tara's transformation into Gemma terrifying.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Didn't end the way I thought it would. Huh. I like that.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Well shit. Long story short: I liked the episode and these fuckers better bring it next YEAR. SO MANY UNANSWERED STUFFS!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Yeah, it was fantastic how they ended it. Gemma knows where Jax stashed the letters, Gemma is no longer the Queen, Clay is nothing more than a lame duck waiting to be put out of his misery, and Opie is the loose cannon. Oh yeah, and shit is gonna go down with the Niners since Tig killed Laroy's girl, who BTW, was related to the biggest gangster in Oaktown.

It's gonna blow up big time next season and I can't wait.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Yeah, it was fantastic how they ended it. Gemma knows where Jax stashed the letters, Gemma is no longer the Queen, Clay is nothing more than a lame duck waiting to be put out of his misery, and Opie is the loose cannon. Oh yeah, and shit is gonna go down with the Niners since Tig killed Laroy's girl, who BTW, was related to the biggest gangster in Oaktown.

It's gonna blow up big time next season and I can't wait.
    Fucking word. I love this show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It'll be interesting to see if Jax tries to make the club legal like the cartel. That's really their best bet at long-term survival right now, and it would also be interesting to see if they would try to take advantage of working for the CIA.

Lincoln Potter shutting down Hale's deal for Charming Heights was fantastic. I've really liked his character, and I'm sorta sad to see him go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Love the ending wasn't what I expected but it was very good and Lincoln Potter's courrtoom scene against Hale was hilarious, Hale is so dislikeable. Can't wait for next season!!!! Man this was one of the best if not the best season so far IMO along with number 2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well I sure didn't see that twist coming with the cartel! I thought it was a great finale. Tara and Jax morphing into the photo of JT and Gemma was a perfect end. Now we have to wait til next year. Maybe I'll watch the first season again.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Finally got caught up, what a fantastic season. I agree that last season blew, but the last few episodes were pretty damn awesome. This season was great all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Michalrose View Post
    Tara and Jax morphing into the photo of JT and Gemma was a perfect end.
    I really liked that, very cool ending.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I think I'm going to like this - just started watching it.I have a question - I'm in season 1, and that guy who was kicked out showed up and Spoiler: they got mad that he still had the sons of anarchy tattoo on hit back and they burnt it off his back with a blow torch. Do they ever let him back in the group, later in the show, yes or no?
    Last edited by redshoewearer; 02-11-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Had a question

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    I think I'm going to like this - just started watching it.I have a question - I'm in season 1, and that guy who was kicked out showed up and Spoiler: they got mad that he still had the sons of anarchy tattoo on hit back and they burnt it off his back with a blow torch. Do they ever let him back in the group, later in the show, yes or no?
    Spoiler: Nope, he hasn't appeared again, he was just an excuse to show how it works the code of honor and the commitment to the club, i don't think the character will ever appear again but with Kurt Sutter you never know...

On topic: Any love for Chuckie?

Last edited by henryeatscereal; 09-28-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Man. . . The end of that most recent episode. . .Spoiler: Opie. What a way to go huh?. . .
    Last edited by NIN64; 09-28-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    Man. . . The end of that most recent episode. . .Spoiler: Opie. What a way to go huh?. . .
    Yeah that was pretty damn shocking, I really liked that character and didn't see that coming at all. Figured it would be one of the other two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have big love for Chuckie and his fingers or non-fingers. Not sure what those things are.