Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy - (Spoilers)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalrose View Post
    I have big love for Chuckie and his fingers or non-fingers. Not sure what those things are.
    Best Chuckie moment: him making chili with a severed head...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I have grown to love him - he is some good comic relief.

I'm in season 4 at this point, but saw last week's season 5 episode. Good show.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I fucking loved Opie.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    I fucking loved Opie.
    Opie it's the best male character in the whole series right behind is Gemma!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Opie it's the best male character in the whole series right behind is Gemma!
    Gemma is an amazing character. I don't always like her, but what a complex person. I liked her better earlier on, but clearly she's having problems with being sidelined and with Tara's ascendancy and seems to be becoming more of a troublemaker.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who thinks this show is starting to fizzle out? So far the new season has left me feeling kinda 'meh' with the exception of Opie

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Gemma is an amazing character. I don't always like her, but what a complex person. I liked her better earlier on, but clearly she's having problems with being sidelined and with Tara's ascendancy and seems to be becoming more of a troublemaker.
    I think at times the show is more about Gemma than it is about Jax!
    I mean the woman has a HUGE influence in all the characters sometimes as the "good mother" sometimes as a selfish bitch, he obviously loves Jax but also she has affected his life a lot in a negative way it's obvious she's going to be a major player both in season 5 and the ending of the show.
    Im amazed by Katy Sagal's performances she truly can make us either hate her or love her, much like Ron Perlman as Clay...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I used to like Gemma a lot but she is annoying me this season. Maybe it's because she's not in control like she usually is but it seems like they're stretching for things to have her doing. Convincing Tara to beat up that whore queen, her lame attempt at getting Able's mom to give Tara shit, just not working for me.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I used to like Gemma a lot but she is annoying me this season. Maybe it's because she's not in control like she usually is but it seems like they're stretching for things to have her doing. Convincing Tara to beat up that whore queen, her lame attempt at getting Able's mom to give Tara shit, just not working for me.
    Since Clay is no longer president, and also in a lot of trouble with club because of what he did, Gemma doesn't have much status now, so I think her role is going to be more of a meddler, with attempts to make herself more relevant; Jax is reeling from what happened to Opie, but it is still pretty early in the season, and it remains to be seen how he comes into his own as president. Will it cause tension with him and Tara, and will Gemma and Clay reconcile? (I can see it happening)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The look on Jax's face when he closed the door of the hearse in the ending shot. That was intense. Someone is going to get a beat down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shane Vendrell.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So what did anyone think about the latest episode? Weren't there some hilarious moments? (The drugging and blackmail setup in particular).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I loved Walton Goggins' cameo and the episode was ok overall, just felt a little off to me

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Holyyyy shit! The end of the new episode was nuts! What a fuck head!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Holyyyy shit! The end of the new episode was nuts! What a fuck head!
    Yes it was. Wow. Its like 'I'm baaaaaack'. How many episodes will it take for him to be discovered. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

I read a recap of the episode and it was talking about how Jax is going against his principles by staying in the drug business, but what the recap seemed to forget is now the CIA is holding the thread of RICOH over their heads if they do get out of the drug business.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The end of that last episode changes a lot of shit. Damn.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Crazy ending to the latest episode. It's almost frustrating watching every episode as it comes out weekly..when I first got into the show, it was already on season 3. I got to do marathons and got to satisfy those intense cliffhanger urges immediately.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I can not wait for tomorrow. Last week ended so insanely. With such intense cliffhangers each week, I can't even imagine what the end of the season might be like.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well - good episode, but they need to kill off Frankie Diamonds. He's as annoying as hell. And Chibs better not die, and Juice either.

And that last scene with Jax and Gemma really had the show living up to its Shakespearean roots. Jax can plot with the best of them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally got power back and can watch my shows! I love Juicy and don't want to see anything happen to him. Love the Scotsman too.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Yea, Opie was already a fucking travesty. If Juice goes I will probably shed yet another tear from this show. But I agree heavily that Frankie should meet a brutal death.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sure everyone knows
    Chuck Zito was a former Hell's Angel Prez. That role of Frankie Diamonds might not be a far stretch from the real thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone still watching? Show has been right on. I'm still confused with the whole cartel thing but the other storylines have been highly emotional. The character development of Jax is a little depressing. He is becoming the man he fought so hard not to be, or at least it seems it's going that way. Dave Navarro's guest appearance was short but cool! They had to ugly him up a bit. I read that a Jane's Addiction song will be featured in the season finale.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalrose View Post
    Dave Navarro's guest appearance was short but cool! They had to ugly him up a bit.
    I thought that was him but figured I must be wrong. This season has been all kinds of awesome, I do agree the cartel thing is a bit confusing. Epecially with them showing up at the barn in this week's episode, not sure what that was all about. Jax is definitely turning into exactly what he didn't want to be, that shit with Wendy was just plain wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm really hoping that turning Tig in is really a plan to take out Pope. I could also see it going wrong and Tig escaping with Clay to Belfast, possibly taking Juice with them. Either way I have a feeling this season finale is going to be insane.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    I'm really hoping that turning Tig in is really a plan to take out Pope.
    I totally think that is what will happen. But something's going to be left in a mess. The season won't end cleanly. Like maybe Tara getting arrested? Tig, Juice and Clay leaving, with Pope dead, just might be too tidy. I always want it to end happily ever after - Clay dead, Juice okay, Tig okay, Gemma with Nero, Jax and Tara getting to a better life, but that would all be too boring for the show.

I like Bobby's role - like a wise old sage. We all wanted Clay to die, but Bobby's reasons against were compelling.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    This is season is crazy, and this show just gets more intense as it goes on. I love Bobby as the VP because he really is a wise mother fucker, but Jax is just going more and more down hill slowly; it's sad to watch. But what he did to Wendy was really fucked up, and I see the club breaking apart even more, Clay fleeing, and something going very very wrong with Tig. Man, the season finale will be the craziest out of all the seasons I think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thought that was a pretty brilliant season finale! Good stuff!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Looks like I and Spiralout got a few predictions right (see above) Wow, what a finale. And did anyone notice the vignette at the end - Gemma standing right behind Jax, with her hand on his shoulder, as Tara did at the end of last season, which had morphed from Gemma behind John Teller? And looks like Tig has a new friend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Awesome finale! Yeah I noticed the Jax and Gemma thing at the end. It's going to be interesting to see what kind of person Jax will further become without bobby as his VP and Tara in jail. Not gonna lie I was kind of hating Jax when he initially turned Tig over, the way it turned out was great though. Tig and Jax's interaction afterwards was pretty heavy.

....and Otto, daaamn.